New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum rules will be maintained anyone deviating from them may find themselves in a position they don't need to be in.

If you don't like MJJC Forum Rules then by all means find a site that best suits your personal needs.

The forum rules will be maintained anyone deviating from them may find themselves in a position they don't need to be in.

If you don't like MJJC Forum Rules then by all means find a site that best suits your personal needs.

Thanks, Shannon. Now, moving right along? :punk:

Vic

obviously not. sr. mods have made it a point not to post links to the pics and not to speculate about paternity so those who have done it after the warnings be aware that there's no excuse for not reading thepost...u guys know the rules.

knock it off

We as fan's should be discussing what we want, even if it mean's that we sometime's need to be objective, something half this forum can't seem to be able to do.

And let me just add to what the other mods have stated: We have rules on this forum. You might wanna go and read them here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42915

Don't like it? You are welcome to discuss Michael Jackson elsewhere. And you are also welcome to take your member attacks to another forum.

Folks, it's not subject to negotiation. You are invited. We preserve the rules of this forum here -- this is not a 'free for all' forum.

Anymore comments in this regard Irish, you can feel free to PM me.

Wow those kids have grown really fast.

I've always wondered what it would be like to see one or all of them go into the music business. I mean you would think they would almost have to. But I know hes not pushing them which is for the best. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I've always wondered what it would be like to see one or all of them go into the music business. I mean you would think they would almost have to. But I know hes not pushing them which is for the best. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I know what you mean! I would absolutely love to see just one of his children go into music. Though we all know that they will be analyzed from top to bottom on if they are like their father. That would be the only think that would worry me. But honestly, I wanna see that so bad. I do think Michael would be so proud of them if one of them did show musical talent and take it to another level. Of course he would love them no matter what they do. And wherever they go, they will be reminded of who their father is, no matter what career they do in life. It will probably be both a blessing and a curse for them.

173_7360.jpg

The Golden Apple has 2 great Southern California locations, one in the middle of LA on Melrose Ave and in the San Fernando Valley near the CSUN campus.
http://www.goldenapplecomics.com/store.php

Thanks for the info, mjdove! LA then. Hope he wil be back in Vegas soon. Want him to get my letters.

Can somebody confirm was these Pictures taken in Vegas or L.A?

DOH !Edit-Just seen the post above me...thanxs!!

Have to agree - serious issues up in here. I would be extremely pissed if people were talking about my child (same age as Paris) like that. Over stepping serious boundaries.

I saw the dating Paris comments and I was very distrubed. To be frank, I don't care how old a member is, please understand that Paris is 10 years old. She plays with barbie dolls. Let these children have their innocence, please.

I've always wondered what it would be like to see one or all of them go into the music business. I mean you would think they would almost have to. But I know hes not pushing them which is for the best. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets refrain from getting off topic.

It's always good to see Michael out and about. I wonder what type of comics he reads :lol: Didn't he do something with Marvel at one point? I definately remember the Marvel jacket he was sporting once before.

X-Men! Ahhhhhhhhh. Wait, remember when Michael said if he could be any superhero, it would be Morph from X-Men! lol. I was like, whatever with that, I would be Storm. Bitch can control the weather and everything! Nobody would mess with you then. You'd just be like "Fool, you want me to drop a tornado on your head!?"

A lot of the responses in this thread creep me out. How can people be this obsessed with children we rarely see? No wonder Michael asks for privacy regarding his children.
I feel like I need to be washed with a wire brush after reading this thread.

-signed disgusted and disturbed

What did Extra say?
Well basically saying how it was rare to see them without their masks on and they showed the pics to two people on the streets like this woman from new mexico saying his children are beautiful and this other woman saying his children look nice but that the mask that one of his kids was wearing was creepy.

A lot of the responses in this thread creep me out. How can people be this obsessed with children we rarely see? No wonder Michael asks for privacy regarding his children.
I feel like I need to be washed with a wire brush after reading this thread.

-signed disgusted and disturbed

Which ones creep you out? Besides a few, all I see mostly is people saying how cute Michael's kids are, which there's nothing wrong with. Of course people are going to be interested in them, being Michael Jackson fans. It's nothing compared to some other boars, where people are just losing their minds and saying dumb sh**.

^^^there's been alot of the stupid posts here but they have been cleaned and removed.

Yeah we're fast :wild:

I think Zith is referring to the random members speaking of dating MJ's children and getting descriptive of the children's development.

Which we wont be allowing on here cause I gotta admit I find that creepy myself...

Eww, okay. See, I only saw one comment like that. Didn't realize there was more. Now I understand what Zith was referring to.

...........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,bless them!:wub: Such a' loving family:wub: ThXxX for the pics:clapping::D:yes::punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back