New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREEK don't even start....this is totally predictable. mj doesn't go anywhere, fans complain. he does go somewhere and fans complain.

keep ur insulting comments to yourself. this threadhas been beyond cleaned so no more warnings to anyone

I wonder if MJ's kids play any sports. Wouldnt it be nice to see MJ at Prince's basketball game coaching what to do. Prince looks like he might end up over 6-0 tall.

All the kids are beautiful, Blanket especially is so precious. Michael seems to be doing a great job w/the kids.

If I didn't mention this earlier (imo), Paris has Debbie's profile. I had never noticed it that much until now. The two oldest kids have the perfect athletic body shape. Lean and Tall. I should know. All my kids play a sport!

wow im sure i'd love my kid tobe analyzed from head to toe, having people dreaming up scenarios in which i could do things with them so they could enjoy their own little weird fantasies....

sorry, did i 'say' that aloud?

their parents are tall, right? so it makes sense......but then again, common sense ain't so common nowadays.

let's try to de-creepify this thread

If I didn't mention this earlier (imo), Paris has Debbie's profile. I had never noticed it that much until now. The two oldest kids have the perfect athletic body shape. Lean and Tall. I should know. All my kids play a sport!

I can see Debbie in Paris's face, but Paris looks like she will grow up to be a far more beautiful than her mother which I'm sure Debbie will be proud of.

err....

Let's steer away from analysing the children thankyou... that is another reason why we do not allow the images his kids to be posted here... some people just don't know when enough is enough.

Some posts have been deleted.

How can you not analyze the children, the fact they're treated like forbidden fruit here makes them a hot topic? Fair enough you're respecting the fact Michael dislikes his children to be plastered all over magazines, but to censor out comments on a fan-site is a bit too far, in my humble opinion.

After looking at the photos, and reading the mostly stupid comments on TMZ, i'd say the kids look fine! Pretty much normal from a non-celebrity stand point. How anyone can say Michael is a bad father judging from photos needs to have their head read. Active kids are generally very thin, and knowing Michael's strict diet it's hardly suprising. The kids hair length is a non-issue as you could possibly imagine Blanket just wants to be like his Dad, I can't see how it's even remotely considered to be an issue.

It wont be TOO long now before you'll have Prince coming out in public and defending his father against certain questions he'll no doubt face about the condition of Michael. By the looks of the TMZ comments, many people will be shocked to know the family is terrific.

How is saying that those kids are cute and they look like their parents being disrespectful?
As if when you see a friend's child (or relative's or whatever) you don't comment "aww he is so cute, he looks so much like his mother"...do the parents get offended? I doubt so.

How is saying that those kids are cute and they look like their parents being disrespectful?
As if when you see a friend's child (or relative's or whatever) you don't comment "aww he is so cute, he looks so much like his mother"...do the parents get offended? I doubt so.

I know what you're saying, and I agree. However if you want to keep your MJJC membership you possibly shouldn't question all 30 mods (I swear it seems like there that many, lol) who will rain down on you in the next few posts.

I'm not questioning them, I just don't understand why we have to be scared to say what we think. I've had my posts deleted more than once simply because (in another thread) i didn't believe what someone was saying.

Anyway nobody is disrespecting the kids in saying they look like their mother, so I don't see the need to be so strict.
That's all.

There are some MJ fans who are trying too get around the DNA question by using the 'LOOKING like their mother' as a disguise for saying they are not MJ's kids. This is a fact. i have seen it on another fan board which got out of hand and the same people who posted in that thread, which was later closed, was also posting in this thread.
They claim that MJ's kids are not his but use the Looking like debbie as a disguise.
Why do we need to analyse the chidren when we know open the door for people to make remarks. it is innapropriate in my view. The children are stunningly beautiful. why do we need to analyse their skin colour and their hair texture?

The difference is that this is a global forum, not a chat in front of a grocery store. This is a board about Michael Jackson, but not about his children. It is obvious that he wants his children out of the public eye as much as possible and we honor that here. There are other boards where his children are being discussed in various aspects. Feel free to go there for such discussions, but NOT here.

peace,

Victoria

So I suppose you can't say his children are cute.
Ok.
The post that the mods warned about was not about their cuteness. there are many post about that, but the post that was removed analysed the kids and virtually grade them according to their skin colour, eye colour and hair quality. they were given %age mark according to how much they looked like one parent or the other. how many children get that type of scrutiny? What is the motive behaind it?

but Paris looks like she will grow up to be a far more beautiful than her mother

I agree with this. Paris looks a lot like LaToya when Toya was like 11-13 years old. You can see it in the chin. Toya was very pretty when she was young.

BTW, is it me or Prince and Paris a bit too tall for their age? Weren't they on MJ's sholders when they were at the bookstore last year? I was like, "whoa" when I saw the children. I mean, I was tall when I was their ages. LOL. Heck, I was tall when I was Blanklet's age. LOL.

The post that the mods warned about was not about their cuteness. there are many post about that, but the post that was removed analysed the kids and virtually grade them according to their skin colour, eye colour and hair quality. they were given %age mark according to how much they looked like one parent or the other. how many children get that type of scrutiny? What is the motive behaind it?

This is correct. And remember, those photos were "stolen" by papparazzi. They were an invasion of privacy, so yeah, saying that the kids are "cute" is really about as far as it should go. This is a Michael Jackson discussion board. It's obvious he wants to spare his children from public scrutiny and we, here, respect that.

This really should be the end of discussion of "rules" now. I don't want to be rude, but seriously, if the rules/culture of this board don't fit what a person wants to discuss, there are other boards out there that might be more appropriate for particular individuals.

END of this discussion.

Victoria

It's not wrong to say they're tall, is it? I didn't mean anything by that, just commenting that they're tall for their age.

Good grief,

my post was in regards to a post that was removed as Datsymay has already pointed out.
Commenting about "oh how cute, or gee they're tall for their age or wow look at their long hair!" is all fine.

Commenting about their genetics and getting all technical on their skin tone (which was the post removed) is not ok... we don't allow it about Mr Jackson, so we most definatley wont be allowing it on his children.

Oh and WilliamJean....
I know what you're saying, and I agree. However if you want to keep your MJJC membership you possibly shouldn't question all 30 mods (I swear it seems like there that many, lol) who will rain down on you in the next few posts.
.... contrary to your opinon we do allow difference of opinions (that is how discussion is generated ;) ).
We do however have a right to provide what small protection we can in regards to Mr Jackson and his children's privacy.
If you want to get all dramatic about the horriblness of our moderation team (of which there is only 8... and not 30)... then might I suggest that you find a forum that is more to your liking. ;)

Prince is now modelling for Ed Hardly. Surely Christian A wouldn't have used Princes image without Mj's approval. It looks official folks.

^ good point :yes:

L.J, it's called sarcasm.

Theres even a token "lol" to help emphasize this.

That's nice dear, I must have overlooked it in my rush to rain down on this thread...
[insert lol] :trish:

On a similar note can I just say that for every person who complains about us being unfair and not allowing the pictures or discussion about dating the kids or in-depth genetics discussion etc... for every person who complains that we don't allow it.. we get 2 people who are thankful that we stand by our rule over all this.
So surely it's not the unreasonable for everyone :flowers:

Prince is now modelling for Ed Hardly. Surely Christian A wouldn't have used Princes image without Mj's approval. It looks official folks.

He's what? :unsure:

That's nice dear, I must have overlooked it in my rush to rain down on this thread...
[insert lol]

On a similar note can I just say that for every person who complains about us being unfair and not allowing the pictures or discussion about dating the kids or in-depth genetics discussion etc... for every person who complains that we don't allow it.. we get 2 people who are thankful that we stand by our rule over all this.
So surely it's not the unreasonable for everyone :flowers:

He's what? :unsure:
There seems to be another advert with Prince wearing the same clothing but with a different background saying,'Prince michael jackson wears Ed hardly. Signed by CA, I don't believe he could have used that without MJ's approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back