New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday

If MJ had performed, you bet you would have seen the pictures. I have a feeling that MJ was a special guest and he did very little mingling with the crowd.

Well in the past the press has said that "Michael Jackson and [insert various other artists names here] performed"

and then you hear later on that he didn't perform anything except maybe a short speech about the event he was at.

what did Mike perform? maybe "beat it" with Fergie?

what did Mike perform? maybe "beat it" with Fergie?
Why would you see pictures of fergie performing and not Mike. Don't you think he would have been the main picture you see. Maybe we are so desparate to hear him perform that we believe anything.

Ooooooooooooo my god!Mj performed???? Want more pics awwwwww

pic removed. Read here.
Thanks.

thank you so much for this great pictures!!! feels so good to see him again in this short time since the last pic. thx again.

Who is Christian Audigier?

A71EE_Christian_Audigier_Pic.jpg

http://www.christianaudigier.com/

MEET THE MAN, CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Christian Audigier was born in southern France in the city of Avignon. From the beginning, he was drawn to the rock and roll style. He wanted to follow in the footsteps of Mick Jagger, but lacked the singing voice. Christian then moved into fashion, building the impressive portfolio you see today

The past twenty years of fashion have been blessed by the creative genius of Christian Audigier. He left his indelible style on brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Diesel, Lee, Levi's, Liberto, Kookai and Naf Naf. Christian joined the apparel company, Von Dutch, when they were still unknown, transforming the brand into a world sensation.

Any comparable designer would rest on their laurels after having made such a distinct impression on the fashion world. However, Christian Audigier is not resting. His charismatic and colorful approach to fashion, fueled by Christian's ebullient promotional strategy, allowed him to elevate the tattoo art of Don Hardy and create Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier, one of the hottest new brands worn by celebrities and by the world. Stepping up the pace, he rolled out his eponymous street wear line, Christian Audigier, reflecting Christian’s French-California perspective and drawing inspiration from his every day lifestyle influenced by rock & roll and glam on the streets of Los Angeles.

Christian Audigier continues to dress the best of film, TV, sports and music. His following includes – Britney Spears, Jessica Alba, Mariah Carey, Mickey Rourke, Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Usher, Marilyn Manson, Madonna, Shakira, Ciara, Heidi Klum, T.I. & Jaime Foxx.

WHOLY CRAP HE'S NOT WEARING SUNGLASSES FOR ONCE!!!

Finally new pics!!! :)

aaaaa****faints**** this cutie little smile means he is up to sth Very Bad ....:punk::wub::wild:

those pants!!! :swoon:

why do I have a thing for MJ and black pants? :lol: :cheeky:

awww there is new pics from the show now uploaded i want more from mj soon

MJ didn't perform , i dont how you fans can think mj performed and nobody would have known it .

If he would have performed dont you think it would have been a hype around that several days before ??? i can't get that , mj would never performed without any new album , and reharsal stop being so desperated to such an extend to believe all the so called "MJ will perform " you hear .

It was because a little celeb article made mention that Fergie and MJ performed.

I've just emailed the guy who uploaded the phone video of MJ in poor quality, just to clarify who DID actually perform. And if MJ did (which I doubt), which songs he sung. Hopefully he'll get back to me soon *fingers crossed*.

P.S. check out how many ppl are viewing this thread. lol!

Like I said earlier I don't think MJ performed, if he did that's great but I think the press are just getting ahead of themselves as usual. :lol:

Hope it's not TOO long before HQ pics surface :)

I think "Mac" deserves some rep points for that one ;)

I'm sorry guys but we have to remove pics from WENN.

WARNING
WENN appreciates fan sites like to publish photos of their favourite celebrities however, WENN and its photographers go to a lot of time, trouble and expense to take these photos and we do not permit sites to publish the photos, even with a watermark (sometimes called a .tag.) without having agreed to pay our standard fees. WENN is continually engaged in negotiations for the global distribution and syndication of its images and by publishing our photos without permission, fan sites compromise WENN's position and the eventual value of the images, for which WENN will seek compensation from you. We can, however make an arrangement with you to publish WENN's photos . for further details please contact enquiries@wenn.com with full details of your site and which photos you require. Our sales team will be pleased to discuss terms with you. If you elect not to take this option and you publish WENN's photos without permission we will regrettably have to place the matter in the hands of our lawyers who will immediately issue proceedings against you without further notice.

So you should visit Wenn website:

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=christian audigier bday 240508&version=int

Thanks.

So far this is the only pic allowed to be posted:

bsjacksonhc1.jpg

COME ON HQ PICS!!!

I'm so impatient haha..

This is beautiful. MJ happy, seems to be in good spirits!!! GREAT!

Quick! Right click and save the pics for yourselves!

Save yourselves!

lol

...It's kind of ridiculous how they want to get the LAW involved about some silly internet pictures.

Sheesh, that's Americans...sue for everything. Sue for a damn cheeseburger that's too hot.

Last edited:

Actually, on second thoughts, maybe he did sing happy birthday to you. Seeing MJ on stage with the birthday host, makes me think that he was the special guest and he may have said something and probably sing a line of happy birthday like he did at Jessie's party. I wouldn't call that a erformance on the same scale as Ferggie, though.

sorry guys :(

please be careful which files you post to share :flowers:

Just beacause he friendly sang a 30-second song A CAPELLA for his friend doesnt mean he performed .

So much for that fan on another board telling everybody that MJ was in Lancashire and he knew where he was. Why do fans do this type of thing?

Back