New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday

huh!I like the last pic most! Hope see hq pics soon

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday

Hey, check out the designer's website! He's got some pretty awesome stuff!! http://www.christianaudigier.com Wowwwwww...

I reckon Mike is wearing something by him at the party? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

it looks like Perez Hilton was there, so he'll most likely post something on his blog later and perhaps show some pics.

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

I believe that shirt MJ is wearing is very old, he wore it several years ago. He should go for more casual, it suits him better. But how surprising he suddenly pops up again at an event like this.

Last edited:

Don't you think something is missing from the pics :scratch:

He's NOT wearing sunglasses! :punk:
That's something I noticed right away! :wub:
Glad I got to see the pics. It was high time for a MJ fix!

Aww! Sup MJ! :D And a happy birthday to Christian! :clapping:

I believe that shirt MJ is wearing is very old, he wore it several years ago. He should go for more casual, it suits him better. But how surprising he suddenly pops up again at an event like this.
Michael wore that shirt during CBS 60 minutes interview back in Dec. 2004. :)

I think I remember again, the shirt MJ is wearing is not the one he wore for Virgin Megastore event but it's the shirt he wore when he was interviewed by Ed Bradley during the trial.

I removed the joke rumour before fans take it and run with it.....

play on :flowers:

ahh even though Audigier's a complete rip-off designer (Fake London Genius/Maharishi/Evisu), this is nice news
f_smiley.gif

good to see him mingle with common celeb folk.

cheers for the pics and links

That's funny, we posted at the same time. But the CBS 60 minutes is the Ed Bradley interview right?

This does not look like the same shirt to me, but even so MJ usually buys things in bulk. So just because the shirt looks like one he wore before doesn't mean it is the same one, it might just be another one of the same style.
Remember the guy who wrote the blog tells of MJ having a wardrobe of similar clothes.

Last edited:
Re: New Pics Of Mj (la)!!! From Christian Audigier's bday

Don't you think something is missing from the pics :scratch:

He's NOT wearing sunglasses! :punk:

And that's why he looks so damn fine. He looks WAAAAY better than on Invincible signing. Less makeup,and he looks so full of energy. :D

Last edited:

That's funny, we posted at the same time. But the CBS 60 minutes is the Ed Bradley interview right?
Yep it's the same interview.

Edit: realised there's only about 3 pgs of pics from the party (not 29).. argh..

Last edited:

Anyone yet flipped through all 29 pages of pics?? I'm up to about page 4 haha..

look at the dates? some of those pics are from previous events

wow he looks fabulous :woohoo:

Nice pictures.
I don't think it's the same shirt as the Invincible signing. Didn't that shirt have bands on the sleeves that went around his hands? :unsure:

ow i can't wait

celeb basher 'Perez Hilton', ladies and gents

264tn9u.jpg

f_applause.gif

and no pics of Michael?

BTW, Perez is like the biggest American idiot ever.

I could be totally wrong, but MJ possibly could have totally bi-passed the whole 'stop for photographs on the Red Carpet' thing.

Snuck in a back entrance etc. Possibly why he might not be in photos on the red carpet which other celebs are in. Who knows. Time will tell :)

Maybe MJ didn't walk the red carpet. Maybe he was a surprise guest.

^ I'd say you're right or they're all holding those images back due to being purchased by a press group already or something.
Cause MJ pictures are the most sought after of all celeb pics :yes:

him and Britney :lol:

I'm just waiting for proper vids to appear on youtube :)

Back