New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Last edited:
He sounds GOOD!! That's the tone I've been waiting on! It's here!! YES!!!
:clap:

I am lovin' this soooo MUCH! Thank you, God! You did this!! All credit goes to YOU!! :flowers:

Y'all better start gearing up.....cuz that tone says....he is!! :yes:

Michael, baby boy, it's time for you to have some fun, huh?

Last edited:
thanks for keep posting more and more pics.. :)

Look at CA's face? His mouth is wide open and totally excited about Michael being at his party!

I can not wait for this clothing line. I sure hope they have some jeans in it for my booty. I will certainly be wearing them.

MICHAEL DANCED??? Ok people I cant watch or dowload any of the clips.
Can someone please describe the dance?? please!!

Thanks for the new video. Yes he sounds confident and good.

He's ready to takeover the world again!

Ok, I know that for some of you, guys the pics and vid are already 'outdated'...BUT NOT FOR ME, since I only heard about it yesterday!!!! That's the consequence of the times I missed the news in here...

MICHAEL LOOKS AWESOME!!! :wild::clapping:THE VID IS EXCELLENT! :clapping:however, if he was a surprize guest, how come there were fans out there???:mello:

Ok, I know that for some of you, guys the pics and vid are already 'outdated'...BUT NOT FOR ME, since I only heard about it yesterday!!!! That's the consequence of the times I missed the news in here...

MICHAEL LOOKS AWESOME!!! :wild::clapping:THE VID IS EXCELLENT! :clapping:however, if he was a surprize guest, how come there were fans out there???:mello:

The noise in that place were as if it were a fan event, But it wasn't.... Those people were just there for Christian Audigier's birthday bash and Michael happened to be there.. Some my have been fans if so they were very lucky to be there at that time.

Because deep down everyone's a MJ fan!!

Oh my god thankyou so much. It is so good to see our little Michael again. Where ever he goes everyone just loves him. I,m so glad he was having so much fun. Michael we love you and miss you so so much.:wub:

0.jpg

most of you guys complainin bout mikes outfit go on like you dont repeat your clothes!

Back