New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

where did perez bash his outfit? it's not even on his site.....and he should talk, he's on the us worst dressed list this week...hot mess

I just saw him at the news. He looked GOOOOOD on the screen in that deep blue and all that glitter! Whoah! But they called him the former KOP. How dare they?

And Michael is very, very sensitive, you all know that. It's just his strong believe in God that he can go on and on without a plaintive cry (although he cries very often when he is at his own). Just because B. shows her desperation every day in the public, it does NOT indicate, that there are not numerous of stars who have a lot MORE to suffer. You have to look deeper. Not just on the surface.

Thanks everybody for the pics & vids everybody! Michael, you look incredible as always Baby! :D

I just saw him at the news. He looked GOOOOOD on the screen in that deep blue and all that glitter! Whoah! But they called him the former KOP. How dare they?

And Michael is very, very sensitive, you all know that. It's just his strong believe in God that he can go on and on without a plaintive cry (although he cries very often when he is at his own). Just because B. shows her desperation every day in the public, it does NOT indicate, that there are not numerous of stars who have a lot MORE to suffer. You have to look deeper. Not just on the surface.

1) we dont know that
2) as far as i know he has no reason to be sad. hes in a great place right now. hes healthy, has 3 angels that love him so much, his parents and siblings that love him deeply and always are there for him, wonderful friends and fans all over the world who love him from the bottom of their hearts and care about him so much.
3) according to what hes said in interviews he doesnt pay attention to the crap some say about him and he totally ignores them.
he doesnt let them get to him and why should he ? he has wonderful family , friends and fans and thats all that should matter to him.
haters can eat their own crap

Last edited:
1) we dont know that
2) as far as i know he has no reason to be sad. hes in a great place right now. hes healthy, has 3 angels that love him so much, his parents and siblings that love him deeply and always are there for him, wonderful friends and fans all over the world who love him from the bottom of their hearts and care about him so much.
3) according to what hes said in interviews he doesnt pay attention to the crap some say about him and he totally ignores them.
he doesnt let them get to him and why should he ? he has wonderful family , friends and fans and thats all that should matter to him.
haters can eat their own crap

I agree, Roxanne. That is how he gets through it. He doesn't le t it bother him at all. He would have gone under already if he did.

^ true, i'm glad he doesn't pay attention to what cruel things people say about him.That would suck to see him fall apart just because of the media.

well we can't pretend like he's totally oblivious to what people say. nobody is. and you can seem to have support and still have sad moments..lonely moments...

and we can't be always sure about the substance of all his support system,(only he knows the answers to that) although faith is a constant...

we can't know exactly how he is feeling at any given moment any more than we know how each other feels at any given moment.

but he has said he's centered and at peace.

so, lol..i'll just take him at his word. :yes:

Last edited:
I agree, Roxanne. That is how he gets through it. He doesn't le t it bother him at all. He would have gone under already if he did.

here are some of his quotes :

Michael In The Mirror - Interview By Edna Gundersen, USA TODAY 2001
Q: How do you respond to inaccurate articles about you?
MJ: I don't pay any attention. The fans know the tabloid garbage is crap. They always say to me, "Let's have a tabloid-burning." It's terrible to try to assassinate one's character. I've had people come to me, and after meeting me, they start crying. I say, "Why are you crying?" They say, "Because I thought you would be stuck up, but you're the nicest person." I say, "Who gave you this judgment?" They tell me they read it. I tell them, "Don't you believe what you read."

Q: How do you shield yourself from being hurt by criticism?
MJ: Expecting it, knowing it's going to happen and being invincible, being what I was always taught to be. You stand strong with an iron fist, no matter what the situation."

michael is an expert in knowing how to protect himself from the tabloid junk and the haters. no doubt about it

indeed he has said he is strong. indeed he said he expects the critcism..

indeed he says he igmores it. he also said people are crazy in ebony mag. so he has made many quotes, ranging all emotions. i just think that just because he says he is strong, that gives media liscence to attack him in their minds, but it does not. after all, he says he has feelings and hurts, as well as saying he is strong. he said in a song that he is only human. so..i don't care if he says he is superman..that still does not give the media the right. fame and success does not dehumanize a person. the media has planted it in some peoples' minds that celebrities are one type of people..and then, there are..'real people'. that's a subliminal assault phrase, in itself. celebrities ARE real people.

Last edited:
indeed he has said he is strong. indeed he said he expects the critcism..

indeed he says he igmores it. he also said people are crazy in ebony mag. so he has made many quotes, ranging all emotions. i just think that just because he says he is strong, that gives media liscence to attack him in their minds, but it does not. after all, he says he has feelings and hurts, as well as saying he is strong. he said in a song that he is only human. so..i don't care if he says he is superman..that still does not give the media the right.
Nobody ever said the media have a right to do anything, I would be the last person to give the media any rights at all. I hate the media.
The question was raised about Britney being laughed at instead of MJ. I said I would prefer it were the other way round because MJ is much more able top cope with it as he has been doing for so many years, on the other hand, Britney has had a public melt down and has lost her children and is recieving psychiatric help.
This has nothing to do with whether the media is right or not. All I was offering was an act of mercy and kindness. Even MJ would have agreed on this I think.

well...i guess i don't agree...

i think the only act of mercy would be for the media to leave them both alone.

MJ had a pain pills period.

and i believe Britney is strong too. i know she had a meltdown moment. and now she is back, and starring in tv stuff...and such..and is stronger..as she has said in a song.

the only act of mercy is for the media to shut up completely, no matter how a celebrity comes across.

Mariah Carey had a meltdown once. but she is strong now.

anyway, it's moot. we can't predict what the media will do. but i still think they should shut up.

i don't think a person should have to 'offer themselves in someone elses' place. except, maybe the media should offer THEMselves.

anyway, the groundswell has begun in a positive fashion for both MJ and Britney. so, ima ride with it.:)

That is your opinion., I still say, I would rather they picked on Michael than Britney, cause she is the weaker one and more likey to crack under the strain. That is my opinion.

That is your opinion., I still say, I would rather they picked on Michael than Britney, cause she is the weaker one and more likey to crack under the strain. That is my opinion.

well..i guess my question is..why would you rather the media pick on anybody?

but..whatever...i'm done here on this..

Last edited:
everyone is entitled to their opinions, but i think I would rather have the media leave all celebs alone.. they have feelings too. but thats mym opinion.

Last edited:
well..i guess my question is..why would you rather the media pick on anybody?

but..whatever...i'm done here on this..
The problem is, VNC, Either, you didnt read my post properly, or you just want to make an argument out of nothing. Tell me why I would want to media to pick on any one. Where did I say that I specifically said that I HATE THE MEDIA and would rather they didn't exist. How does that equal wanting them to pick on anyone? Go back and read all my post for god sake and stop making a mountain out of a Mole hill. Now I know what MJ meant when he said he feels misunderstood.:puke:

Last edited:
Here is the picture that sparked the discussion.

Somebody commented that they were glad it was Britney instead of MJ for a change. I said..

Michael Jackson is not Mentally ill, but we know that Britney is. We as MJ fans should not condone this type of attack on Britney. it is mean spirited and it will most likely hinder or hamper Britney's full and speedy recovery. It is morally wrong.

New pic
mjjohnnyhallydaylb6.png

MJ & Johnny Hallyday and his wife ( he is one of France's biggest stars
)

Last edited:
DAMN IT!!!

I wish I would have known about this..

I JUST got back from L.A. yesterday...

this is exactly why I always ask ppl to let me know whats going on while I am in Cali..

everyone is entitled to their opinions, but i think I would rather have the media leave all celebs alone.. they have feelings too. but thats mym opinion.
Yes, everyone is entitled to there opnions and I have never challenged anyones opnion to defer . Media leaving celebs alone is a given. Nobody is discussiong that. The duscussion was about the media attacking Britney instead of MJ for a change. I said that Britney was sick and would suffer further if the attack continued., MJ is stronger and has more strength to take it, I would rather they were left alone too.

Back