New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Id rather them take a dig at Brits over Mike if they are going to be like that no? It means the a tabloid picked MJ over Brits which is a step in the right direction. Hope fully they'll keep referring to him as Michael and not the other thing towards Brits.
Actually, this might sound sexists, but I think I would rather they digged at Mike than Britney. I am not a britney fan. I don't even like her singing, but she is very fragile in a way that MJ isn't. MJ has been taking this for a long time now and he hasn't buckled under. He comes back stronger all the time. Britney cannot take it. It drove her mad. Somehow I feel that their picking on her will slow down the process of her getting better, and that to me is wicked.:evil:

Actually, this might sound sexists, but I think I would rather they digged at Mike than Britney. I am not a britney fan. I don't even like her singing, but she is very fragile in a way that MJ isn't. MJ has been taking this for a long time now and he hasn't buckled under. He comes back stronger all the time. Britney cannot take it. It drove her mad. Somehow I feel that their picking on her will slow down the process of her getting better, and that to me is wicked.:evil:

I simply believe that none of them deserve it.

I'm a fan of both.

I thought the same thing when I was watching that video,you can just see that he loves being up there.

Thanks for all the pictures and the video by the way :)

Totally agree 100% - it was almost as if he was pulled offstage after he just started doin his little dance haha..

Very exciting all this! Nice to see Mike out with other celebs, he should do these things more often. It would benefit him good I think. Love the video and pics. Thanks to everyone who's been posting. :)

Somehow I feel that their picking on her will slow down the process of her getting better, and that to me is wicked.:evil:
Thats only if she pays attention to it. Im sure shes not running home to see what TMZ said about her.

i'd rather the media digged at my idol than at Britney, that poor little lady.
MJ can handle being called ***** ***** cuz he has rhinocerous skin and is so much stronger. :smilerolleyes:

i just had to make this i love watching this part over and over again :toofunny:

Mike is looking fantastic. Don't you think he looks a lot like he did in the Remember The Time video minus the clothing, or am I the only one who thinks this.

I can't believe it! These photos are even better than the last group. Thank you to all who posted photos and videos, TSCM and Sihame and everyone else. You all rock. I am thoroughly enjoying this (and I thought I was going to get some work done at home today before I leave for work.) Oh my. I guess this is the end of the dry spell.:D

it's a kind of view, comes from the french word VIN, wine, and this means, vintage a very good, mature wine, if you refer on a car, then an oldtimer is meant, but this a exquisite thing too. So it is meant not young, but not really a bad thing, actually a very good, extraordinary and dear thing.

oh, merci beaucoup mjdove ;)

MJ can handle being called ***** ***** cuz he has rhinocerous skin and is so much stronger. :smilerolleyes:
I did not say MJ can handle it. I said he handled it BETTER, cause he is much more stronger, mentally and spiritually, than Britney. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. MJ gets up and gets on with it, Britney calapses, loses her kids and ends up in a psychiatric hospital. It is an act of mercy here. I did say I would prefer it didn't happen at all and I hate the press.:smilerolleyes:

He looks nice.

A huge thanks to all you guys that posted the pics and video.

i'd rather the media not dig at all.

just because someone says they have rhinocerous skin doesn't give the media the right.

after all..he still has feelings...very sensitive feelings and has also said...'i have been bleeding a long time now.'

Last edited:
Complete Appearance - Pro Footage - YouTube

Here is the professional footage as cited earlier (from Audigier's site) on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWxY-dVNU10

Again, you can download it directly and in its highest quality from: http://rapidshare.com/files/117456777/michael.mov.html

or at the official source

http://216.104.33.126/~doneaud6/movs/michael.mov

You should also visit http://www.donedhardy.com/ for more pictures etc...

thank u so much for this! i watched the other footage and i thought the crowd was going insane. now i see this and they seem to be going even MORE insane! lol

and yes..bob that head like u did in phm, MJ. lol!:clapping::wild:

and the blue shirt and pants by the way are fabulous. i'm sure it's Christian's specific Michaelesque design. which, by the way, makes him look like the megawatt performer we all know and love...reminiscent of the legendary commodore MJ performance and appearance outfits...which IMO is what they meant by 'vintage Michael', since the last appearances we have seen, featured him in vogue and ebony magazine fashions.

Last edited:
Ahhh those pics are soo beautiful...his walk is so coordinated lol..in the still photos he looks like he is modeling or posing but he's just walking! :wub:

Back