New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

DAMN IT!!!

I wish I would have known about this..

I JUST got back from L.A. yesterday...

this is exactly why I always ask ppl to let me know whats going on while I am in Cali..

lol...we can do that till the cows come home. you'll still miss somn. that's la

u just hafta live here. lol

^ I know..

it's just EVERY time I go to cali I dedicate a large portion to MJ sightings..

this time I went to Universal studios to see the set of 'moonwalker'.. went back to Hayvenhurst.. and did some other little things..

and everytime I go to L.A. I find out that he was there too.. it gets under my skin..

Sometimes he goes to the same place I was right after I leave, or right before..

it's like he's purposly dodging me.. lol!

audigier-1.gif

two more

click here

mjjohnnyhallydaylb6.png

Michael & famous french artist Jonny Hallyday with his wife

Last edited:
:wild: Everytime I come on here there's new goodies. :wild: HUGE round of thanks to everyone providing updates, articles, footage, pix, etc. :cheers:

Amazing footage! Aww he's looks FAB and had a great time. YAY! What more can you ask for? The little dance at the end...just Classic! MORE!!! :wild:

And LOL at the dailymotion footage where the woman painted in red flips out when she finds out she missed seeing Michael. He probably missed seeing her, too. :shifty:

If I didn't have so much crap to do I would seriously camp out in this happy little thread. (People, please stop arguing... I agee with vncwilliam, btw). SMIIIIILE!!!!! :D

Happy Sunday and blessings to ALL OF you Beautiful people providing the updates. :flowers: *throws confetti on everyone on my way out*

I fogot to comment on this pic. One of my faves, as well. Nice smile and a whole lotta legs. :p

91947746.jpg

Michael has risen above many of his hurtful days with the help of those that love him and those that understand him. He has learned how to deflect what once used to cause him grief. The way that he's now able to walk around with a big beautiful smile on his face and the look of glee in his eyes, helps us all to see and feel his inner peace. He is a person that reads the Bible and tries to apply The Word to his life and in doing so, he has now learned how to do this.

Matthew 10:13-14

And if the house is respected, give them your good wishes. If it is not respected, let your good wishes come back to you. 14 Whoever does not receive you or does not listen to what you say, as you leave that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.
He has learned how to not internalize other people's hateful ways. He knows he is not obligated to take that mess in and let it interfere with his thoughts about himself. He has done nothing but good deeds. Therefore, he has nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to explain.

From '93 all the way up until '03, he had spent a great amount of time and energy trying to get those that are silly to listen to him and hear his side. But, they were never truly interested in hearing the truth. They just wanted something to act stupid about. The more time he spent trying to get them to understand him as a person of good intentions, the more they were able to side track him and keep him from focusing on what he does. The amount of time that he put into trying to get them to undersand, is the amount of time they got him to waste on them.

He has now learned not to do this, and there's nothing they can do about it except find someone else to bother.

Also, they always knew he was innocent anyway. You know how you can tell they always knew? Because no one makes jokes about real child predators. When has anyone ever seen late night comedians joke about "real" child predators? They don't.

Also, before the days of 11/03 to 6/05, the love for Michael had never really been put to the full test. But, once it was tested and the answer was provided, those that tried with all their might to distort it could no longer deny the world's answer, and they still can't because the world's answer is still coming out in full force. Before hearing the world's actual answer, the hateful did not know they could not continue trying to push away someone that the world wants and loves without exposing their own ugliness. Too bad for them, huh? They got what they asked for. They asked to be put to shame.

And speaking of late night comedians...I just love knowing that by the time MJ is making his rounds and saying hello to the world in the beautiful way that he does, Jay Leno will be gone. I also love how God made Jay Leno get on the witness stand and say things that worked in Michael's favor before tossing him off of television. LOL.

Now about these pictures...Michael looks SO fine!! That is a FINE man right THERE!! He's a fine and talented man. Get ready to tie yourselves down. When he makes his rounds, the world is going to be RUMBLING from excitement!! The energy you feel in that room, is a small taste of what is to come.
:yes:

Last edited:
Micheal looks great in these pics!! I haven't been on here for a while, been mentally busy and was so pleased to see Mj looking his best and lots of pics articles and stuff, thanks!

Oh isn't it lovely to get a glimps of him. I suppose that will be our fix for a few more months.

He just gets such a huge reception everywhere he goes, and so he should.

^^^lol..yes i heard that Leno is being replaced. that's the shortest stint in tv history. he won't be remembered like the legends before him, in late night tv.

Last edited:
I think you are seeing right. :) Prince and Paris are too big by now to be carried like that

thank u Sihama once more! :) thank u for the generosity.

:heart:Michael simply looks mesmerizing .... :wub:

:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: YOU :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart::heart: :heart: MICHAEL:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart: :heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
I think you are seeing right. :) Prince and Paris are too big by now to be carried like that

yeah, I think I did see right, that has to be him being carried like that and I did'nt notice a cap, so his hair seems to really have been cut.

^^^lol..yes i heard that Leno is being replaced. that's the shortest stint in tv history. he won't be remembered like the legends before him, in late night tv.
Jay Leno is not going to be missed at all. He is no Johnny Carson. Nowhere near him!

Counting down to the night they pull the plug on Jay Leno, and looking forward to the day that the energy of Michael Jackson comes forth like a great power surge!

While the one that is sickening is leaving, the one that is fun is coming!! 2008 IS GOING GREAT!!

Love you, Michael.
love-smiley-024.gif

Ok, where is the woman who missed the party? I don't see her!

And these pics have just done it for me, man. I mean somebody needs to catch that little dance he did from another angle cause that bodyguard was all in the way!

I wanna see him move his little body. I love me some Michael, especially when he is moving!

Ok, where is the woman who missed the party? I don't see her!

And these pics have just done it for me, man. I mean somebody needs to catch that little dance he did from another angle cause that bodyguard was all in the way!

I wanna see him move his little body. I love me some Michael, especially when he is moving!

The naked woman who missed Michael`s appearance, check it out *lol*, here:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=BapRCGafvEs

Last edited:
:D:DOMG, the naked lady! She missed the whole "ucking thing"! :tease::wild:

I can't stop laughing at her! At least her boobs are sitting up and not hanging! :D

he looks so good and happy in the pics,so i'm happy too,thanks for this thread and all the pics & video:wub:

Back