New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allowed]

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allow

I've listened to the remixes on Youtube. And it seems it's not done to really comment on them. Let's just say I'm not gonna spend my money on it.

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allow

mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmm MMMMMMM !!

like the re-mixes or not ... I ain't even going to indulged that topic. Point here being:

Mike got people talking 'bout some 25 year old tracks

Brotha man got me cravin' the flava of his genius, mmmkay

**two big dramatic snaps up**

All I gotz to say is,

Brang It MIZZY ... BRANG IT
!!

True, true, true! The last part tho' :lol:

Actually I like the girl is mine and waanabe starting something a LOT!!!

The beat it and billie jean are OK.

BUT I don't really like the PYT remix.

I have listened to them..and i do not like them..maybe only coz i am not a "remix-fan".....

mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmm MMMMMMM !!

like the re-mixes or not ... I ain't even going to indulged that topic. Point here being:

Mike got people talking 'bout some 25 year old tracks

Brotha man got me cravin' the flava of his genius, mmmkay

**two big dramatic snaps up**

All I gotz to say is,

Brang It MIZZY ... BRANG IT !!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Chichi. Welcome back and Merry Christmas. Missed ya. :D

Last edited:

just heard TGIM remix..........love it!

also heard Billie Jean remix...its very Kanye...its slowed down to the rythmn of his rap...its OK.. he really didn't do much.. but the thing is.. this remix will be played and played and played.. in the clubs.. I bet.. this remix will be remixed every which way in the clubs...

I don't know if another classic album has been reintroduced 25years or so..in the same manner... this could be a 1st.. and if its successful... big things will be happening...

Thriller was not only an Excellent album but it was also a record setting commercial success the 1st go round so doing these remixes .. don't take anything way .. IMO...

looking at the T25 release.. I took myself out of picture.. and
not ask what I want as a fan.. but ask..what Mike needed to do to bring the respect back to his music by the masses... (john public, the media, the music critic,etc.)...

I guess he figured why "re-invent the wheel'..use what he's already given us..THE WORLD'S BEST SELLING ALBUM... to usher in .. the new era..

a contination of his legacy is about to be written...

don't miss it...

Yup! MJ knows exactly what he needs/wants to do! Can't wait!

While I was grtting ready for Christmas Eve yesterday the new PYT, which was my least favorite of the remixes, popped into my head and started playing there. That rarely happens to me with music. I think I underestimated that song. It grows on you. Very catchy.

I agree with everything Rasta has been saying by the way. A daughter of a friend of my was all excited way back when there were rumors that Michael was working with Akon. She is a fan of both (has learned some of Michael's moves and taught me the moonwalk). I really believe this will get the younger generation listening to his music.

*goes to listen to the remixes again*

I will definately buy this album and put it on the GPS/MP3 Play combo I got from my kids for Christmas. Everyone who rides in my car will be hearing this Thriller album.

The other thing I love about this is that at the end of everyone of these remixes these top artists drop a line like "chillin' with the King of Pop", "MJ is hot", or "MJ on top". Remember after the trial 'some people' were reporting that noone would work with Michael? Just one more way that this re-release is going to work in Michael's favor. Again, I think the whole thing is brilliant.

Last edited:

While I was grtting ready for C
I will definately buy this album and put it on the GPS/MP3 Play combo I got from my kids for Christmas. Everyone who rides in my car will be hearing this Thriller album.

The other thing I love about this is that at the end of everyone of these remixes these top artists drop a line like "chillin' with the King of Pop", "MJ is hot", or "MJ on top". Remember after the trial 'some people' were reporting that noone would work with Michael? Just one more way that this re-release is going to work in Michael's favor. Again, I think the whole thing is brilliant.

yep.. yep.. just loving the irony of it all..

Both MTV and VH1 have officially posted the WBSS remix, and from what I gather across non-fan blogs and forums many people like it.

Back