New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allowed]

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked!

Listen up, okay. Will.I.Am, Akon and Kanye are featured on these remixes. Meaning, they were given free reign to do with the songs as they pleased. They reworked them and put their god awful vocals all over them. That WON'T be the case with any new material Michael puts out. They simply may, or may not (depending on what Michael decides) be co-producing SOME of the tracks with him. But Michael will be the only vocalist really featured, Michael (according to himself) will be writing most of the material (which he's generally done for the past 20 years) and Michael will have the final say on any and every song that becomes even considered for the album. I don't understand the freak out some fans are having. When have you EVER known Michael to put out a less then stellar quality album? Ever? Michael hasn't put out anything less then the highest quality modern music records since before "Off The Wall", when he didn't have control of his work. Stop working yourselves in to a frenzy. What did you expect from these remixes? Brilliance? Its just a bunch of hacks messing with some classics. No big deal. I knew they wouldn't be very good. But even if they do help Michael to produce some of the tracks, it will be Michael in control and it will be Michael who ultimately will decide the sound and direction. Unless you have zero faith in Michael's musical prowess and ear, then I see no reason to not trust in him to put out, once again, for the 8th time in his solo career, the highest quality modern musical art.

Just look at songs like "The Way You Love Me" and "Beautiful Girl". Talk about great songs, the most killer melody and musicality. That's the kind of work Michael produces, whether he's got Kanye working in some 10 second rap at the bridge or not, it'll still be good music.

Last edited:

One more thing. I'm a fan of Michael Jackson, period. That means, I'm not a fan of any particular genre of music he puts out, or I only like one certain sound that he's done, or a certain album. I'm a fan of the sound Michael produces, both vocally and composition wise. No matter what genre of music that's in, hip hop, r&b, pop, rock or classical, I'm a fan of what Michael puts to those genres, what he does to make them his own. Because Michael has a truly, entirely unique feeling and sound to his music, and its that feeling and sound specific to him that I'm a fan of. Not the genre or catagory it falls under. I know Michael will put his print on this album, from beggining to end, whether that's through his vocals, his wiriting or his composing or all three.

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allow

to me michael has alway been perfection. thats wat i Edmire about him. If he is invold in this I be very dissepointet. Even if the remix are ok, it is not more than avrage.

sorry:( and it hurt me very much!

love you mj!!!

Exactly, KOPV.

It's like his seasoned fans are his harshes critics. . .

And this is why no matter what many people say, they will never be satisfied with what Michael releases in the future. More will always be expected of him even when he has given his all. Disappointment will be there each time he tries to stretch as an artist. So many think that he has done it all yet expect him to top that which he has already done.

He has earned the right to enjoy making music for the sake of it and to experiment with his style. Just walk away when his music or style doesn't suit you. There is no need for disappointment simply because he can't live up to your expectations. Just realize that his and your choices are different and move on.

One more thing. I'm a fan of Michael Jackson, period. That means, I'm not a fan of any particular genre of music he puts out, or I only like one certain sound that he's done, or a certain album. I'm a fan of the sound Michael produces, both vocally and composition wise. No matter what genre of music that's in, hip hop, r&b, pop, rock or classical, I'm a fan of what Michael puts to those genres, what he does to make them his own. Because Michael has a truly, entirely unique feeling and sound to his music, and its that feeling and sound specific to him that I'm a fan of. Not the genre or catagory it falls under. I know Michael will put his print on this album, from beggining to end, whether that's through his vocals, his wiriting or his composing or all three.
And isn't this what Michael has always commented when talking about music--that great music can't be simply boxed or targeted towards one group over the other?

He embraces music period. I think that he sees potential where others may not.

Last edited:

personally i think the people going into a frenzy over this look at this question:

When have you EVER known Michael to put out a less then stellar quality album? Ever?

And scream "BOTDF and INVINCIBLE!"

And i totally disagree with that but the more arguments i get into about the quality of at least Invincible, the more i'm beginning to believe that fans feel that that album is proof that Mj has 'lost it' or something...

And of course there's the argument that MJ let the 'new cats' on Invincible have too much control over the album. Which i also disagree with.

Invincible is a FANTASTIC Album!!! People just need to quit expecting certain things! I've been a diehard forever fan, since the age of 8 and every CD he has done, is incredible in their own way! And Off The Wall & Thriller are Wonderful, but they're not my favorites! "Dangerous" "History" and "Invincible" and Bad too, are better! IMHO!! Still love OTW & Thriller to death though!
We all have to realize Michael knows better what we want to hear, more than we do! Watch! I'm telling you, just let him do his thang!

Last edited:

I'm the same MJsPanda.

Also I think the disappointment comes because people are impatient lol. I mean I've been looking up to other non mj sites to see how the reaction to the remixes are...and I know a few MJ fans (on a certain Prince board) lol....are saying they're pissed off because they feel that MJ should just bring the new stuff and leave the rereleases alone. And not just there but in general of course. But since when has MJ ever came out speedy with a new album? Especially after going through a trial? I dunno i just think some fans need to give him a lot more credit. He's doing the best he can, but not many believe that apparently. We could've had DEAD SILENCE from MJ until he's well and ready to release his proper album, but no, he decided to do this extra project...more or less for the fans, but also to soften up the general public...and from the way i see things, it's working.

Some peeps also fear that a new album is not even coming. i think the board should have a big banner that says "THRILLER 25 IS NOT THE NEW ALBUM. THE NEW ALBUM IS COMING LATER. AND THERE WILL BE A NEW ALBUM!" Lol Cuz peeps are thinking that THIS, Thriller 25 stuff is his big comeback....and granted i think it's a part of it. But far from all of it.

Also like some have said ,Remixes are never better than an original period! Michael himself has said this in the past, but he wanted to give the classics a new flavor and that's exactly what he did. Just because the remixes sound a certain way, doesn't mean his album will sound the way! Give Michael some credit y'all!

Last edited:

Oh Lord J5 brought up "Invincible", you're about to have ten more pages discussing that particular album. Thanks a lot, this thread has gone f*cking marbles! :lol:

And meanwhile MY thread about MJ40 gets ignored 'cause you guys INSISTED on making a daggone point! Do like Keyshia Cole and LET IT GO! It's OVER! :lol:

I'm the same MJsPanda.

Also I think the disappointment comes because people are impatient lol. I mean I've been looking up to other non mj sites to see how the reaction to the remixes are...and I know a few MJ fans (on a certain Prince board) lol....are saying they're pissed off because they feel that MJ should just bring the new stuff and leave the rereleases alone. And not just there but in general of course. But since when has MJ ever came out speedy with a new album? Especially after going through a trial? I dunno i just think some fans need to give him a lot more credit. He's doing the best he can, but not many believe that apparently. We could've had DEAD SILENCE from MJ until he's well and ready to release his proper album, but no, he decided to do this extra project...more or less for the fans, but also to soften up the general public...and from the way i see things, it's working.

Some peeps also fear that a new album is not even coming. i think the board should have a big banner that says "THRILLER 25 IS NOT THE NEW ALBUM. THE NEW ALBUM IS COMING LATER. AND THERE WILL BE A NEW ALBUM!" Lol Cuz peeps are thinking that THIS, Thriller 25 stuff is his big comeback....and granted i think it's a part of it. But far from all of it.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Right On! Black Power! B)

:lol:

Somewhere Michael's like "the hell y'all talking about?"

;)

Last edited:

Oh Lord J5 brought up "Invincible", you're about to have ten more pages discussing that particular album. Thanks a lot, this thread has gone f*cking marbles! :lol:

I know but i can't help it cuz 1. that's the argument lol and 2. it's one of my fav albums from mike so, it's like my baby. :lol:

And meanwhile MY thread about MJ40 gets ignored 'cause you guys INSISTED on making a daggone point! Do like Keyshia Cole and LET IT GO! It's OVER! :lol:

Naaaaa, i'mma discuss this til the thread gets closed. Besides, it's fun! :lol: LOL Thats what the discussion board is for :tongue:

I know but i can't help it cuz 1. that's the argument lol and 2. it's one of my fav albums from mike so, it's like my baby. :lol:

Naaaaa, i'mma discuss this til the thread gets closed. Besides, it's fun! :lol: LOL Thats what the discussion board is for :tongue:

:rofl: And I thought I was bad with the "essays" at one time, lol. :lol:

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here)

these remixes really need to be pulled off of websites..

One think I noticed, is people that like MJ have bad or mixed feeling towards the remixes.. But people that usually do not care about MJ music are FEELING THE HELL OUT OF IT..

So to me that is ALL GREAT.. Those who Like Mike, all ready know why he's THE KING OF MUSIC.. Those who don't, know will open there minds to him.. RIGHT BEFORE A NEW ALBUM, what else can we ask for?

And THIS Is what the fans are forgetting. They want MJ to cater to them and them only. For every 1 fan that won't buy it? 4 or 5 music collectors WILL. There's an entire audience that Michael must cater to other than his fans.

Some of the fans are just gonna have to deal with it ..... :lol:

Watchu talking 'bout Timmy?! LOL.

And hey J5, I feel you all the way. If anyone brings "BOTDF" up, they need to step back, because Michael was foreced into that release and it STILL has 5 seriously high quality, never before that point released songs, which many will argue are among his best work. And I'm sorry for anyone who disses "Invincible" because whether you like the style on that album or not, it can't be denined that its high quality music making from beggining to end.

OK, from a fan of twenty years, here's my two cents worth on the remixes....
I'm happy with them!! PYT and TGIM are my top two favs, followed closely by WBSS and BJ - I wish that Kanye had done a little more experimenting though. BI is by far my least fav, I just don't think that Fergie's voice suits the song. Overall I am really happy though and I don't understand all of the whining. I'm going to do lots more listening and looking forward to buying!

Last edited:

Listen up, okay. Will.I.Am, Akon and Kanye are featured on these remixes. Meaning, they were given free reign to do with the songs as they pleased. They reworked them and put their god awful vocals all over them. That WON'T be the case with any new material Michael puts out. They simply may, or may not (depending on what Michael decides) be co-producing SOME of the tracks with him. But Michael will be the only vocalist really featured, Michael (according to himself) will be writing most of the material (which he's generally done for the past 20 years) and Michael will have the final say on any and every song that becomes even considered for the album. I don't understand the freak out some fans are having. When have you EVER known Michael to put out a less then stellar quality album? Ever? Michael hasn't put out anything less then the highest quality modern music records since before "Off The Wall", when he didn't have control of his work. Stop working yourselves in to a frenzy. What did you expect from these remixes? Brilliance? Its just a bunch of hacks messing with some classics. No big deal. I knew they wouldn't be very good. But even if they do help Michael to produce some of the tracks, it will be Michael in control and it will be Michael who ultimately will decide the sound and direction. Unless you have zero faith in Michael's musical prowess and ear, then I see no reason to not trust in him to put out, once again, for the 8th time in his solo career, the highest quality modern musical art.

Just look at songs like "The Way You Love Me" and "Beautiful Girl". Talk about great songs, the most killer melody and musicality. That's the kind of work Michael produces, whether he's got Kanye working in some 10 second rap at the bridge or not, it'll still be good music.

Thank you!:kickass:

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allow

I do hope (and feel) these leaks are deliberate and that MJ doesn't mind it because I am so gone on that remix of PYT - that song is so much fun!! :lol: Omgoodness!

I hope they play it to deff at the clubs! B)

I do hope (and feel) these leaks are deliberate and that MJ doesn't mind it because I am so gone on that remix of PYT - that song is so much fun!! :lol: Omgoodness!

I hope they play it to deff at the clubs! B)

I must admit that I have been listening to the leaks a lot :D. I will buy the album tho'.

Glad to know I am not alone (though you are far away, I am here to stay...) seriously I need to go to bed! :lol:

Well its the truth.

You are not alone, you are not alone, you are notttttttttttt alone

*sniff...sniff*

I missed out on the leaks. Guess I moved toooooooo sloooooooow. lol

BUT, I WON'T miss out on what's coming IN 2008!! Hahahahaha

Bring it ON, Mikey baby!! I'm waaaaaaaaitinnnnnng.

So glad 2008 is right around the corner. :yes:

Them leaks/teasers/teasers/leaks got people talking up in HERE. These threads are growin' in this newborn forum! Uh-huh!

I love WBSS, Girl is Mine and PYT. I like Beat It as well. Haven't listened in full to Fergie. LOL! But I have played WBSS the most. I like the twist on that, slow verse, etc. Sounds really good loud. Girl Is Mine and PYT have had numerous listens too.

The originals will always be the best and I am just enjoying listening other artists celebrating Michael's music and looking forward to 2008.

I listened to WBSS for first time yesterday and I personally can't understand how some fans were saying it was terrible. Actually I don't listen to fans anymore every damn thing is awful with them now. And the disrespect shown to Michael is mind boggling. I just find it funny that people who are not on fan boards, would listen to his music have more understanding or don't care too much about trivial things where the fans are like haters. Just odd.

I still haven't listened to the remixes yet :boohoo:

Finally had time to listen to them. I think they are great and hi res will be even better. Of course I will buy it. Maybe I will comment more when I get a chance later but TGIM is particularly terrific. It reads like old school competing with rap for the girl. Very, very clever, and the beat is great too.

They are out on youtube already. Do anyone know if TGIM is anew version/ voice from 2007? or is it the old song demo or something. It sound kinda new to me, but im not sure. His voice sounns good if it new :)

Havent heard the PYT yet, but billie jean was ****. I hope its a demo thats out on internet.

Last edited:

They are out on youtube already. Do anyone know if TGIM is anew version/ voice from 2007? or is it the old song demo or something. It sound kinda new to me, but im not sure. His voice sounns good if it new :)

Havent heard the PYT yet, but billie jean was ****. I hope its a demo thats out on internet.
Really? The only thing about Billie Jean was that it wasn't changed much from the original. I had to put my headset on to get some decent sound for any of them though and then they were great. The only one I am not sure about is PYT (Michael has been spending too much time in GB... is that him singing/rapping at :50 with a British accent?) but I will withhold judgement until I hear the full quality version. Even at that it is better than anything that is playing on the radio these days. I didn't listen on You Tube though, I found it elsewhere.

Ok I finally listened to them. Here is how I rank them:

1. PYT (7/10)
2. The Girl Is Mine (6.5/10)
3. Beat It (5/10)
4. WBSS (4/10)
5. Billie Jean (2/10)

Back