NEWS: Michael's Suppose Reality Show Unseen Footage!

OMG, the perfume scene and the guy screaming like a girl.....hilarious!!!!

thanks for posting

Omg, he nearly fell as he climbed on top of the car, his security guy panicked and held his legs. I would have catched him if he had fallen I'd stare into his eyes and tell him how much I love him. lol no harm in dreaming.

atleast he made sure he smelled good lol. Wonder what he was using....

I Love his laugh. He had a huge effect on people... The dude freaking out because he got a hug was.... omg so funny. He almost fell off the Limo getting on top of it lol. GOD i miss him! he was always so happy and so goofy! lol

Last edited:
I doubt if there ever was a nicer man than Michael Jackson. You have nice people, you have very nice people and you have Michael Jackson.

whoa.. katie from moonwalker is really hot!! lol...

thanks for the links.. nice things to watch on a sunday afternoon...

-Dal

1:48 - "They're going to get some chicken now..."

You know what that means...

kfc-logo-high-quality-300x299.jpg
!!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

That was cool to see Katie from moonwalker...and she still wears the watch he gave her! Thanks for the post.

It was nice to see Kelly Parker, I've never seen her ever since she was in 'Moonwalker'. Funnily enough I was thinking about her last night, I was thinking about Michael in 'Moonwalker' an the scene where she goes at the end, talking about him he was her lucky star. Loved that last scene at the end and he came back. I want to see that again and Captain E0.

Back