Nikki Sixx Facebook Page Goes into Meltdown Over Michael Jackson Comment

Since I read this guy (whatever his name is) was the one doing underaged girls, shut your mouth has been pedophile. I don't even know who the f_ u are.

It's all jealousy! I wouldn't pay them any mind.. MJ will be loved and remembered always, when they die no one but their families will care. I bet you won't see worldwide mourning for either of those fools..
Of course it's jealousy, they are jealous that despite being dead for over two years, depite having been to hell and back the entire world still cares about MJ, whereas nobody actually gives a flying f_ about them.

Motely crue suck!!! they have always been the lesser band. Never quite acheiving the same success as their so called rivals, metallica, GnR and so on, all out selling em 10 to 1. it no wonder he is is jealous. but seriously, get over it dude, no one likes u!

Why, hasn't he stoped with the ignorant comments? He keeps going on?

He will keep with the negative comments if you keep defending Michael. What should be done is comment on his behaviors and turn the issue about HIM rather about MICHEAL--that is the way to win with him.

Because he's an ass. I've stopped reading his comments, 1 because I just can't take it and it makes me very mad and 2 because he's just not worth it.

He clearly hasn't got anything better to do like other people who hate on MJ. He's just looking for attention and he's got it, so he will say more stuff because we are reading what he is posting.

^ well said MJfan....it's obvious that this loser is gettin what he wants - any sort of cheap attention he can get...just let it die..

I don't even know who he is.

Just ignore it. Really. It's not worth making a huge deal about and then having it make headline news and top stories of magazines/newspapers.

Nikki is being a TROLL baiting and inciting the MJ fans for attention
As long as we feed the TROLL it will continue to bite. It craves negative attention. IT will bait for negative attention.
The only way to stop IT is to ignore it. Then the Troll will go on to something else in order to garner attention.

I found Nikk's book at Wal-Mart yesterday and I flipped a :flip:"stone cold":flip: at it. Luckily noboday saw what I did. Still I just wanna spit at the book and burn it straight to hell with that retarded junkie.

Nikki is being a TROLL baiting and inciting the MJ fans for attention
As long as we feed the TROLL it will continue to bite. It craves negative attention. IT will bait for negative attention.
The only way to stop IT is to ignore it. Then the Troll will go on to something else in order to garner attention.
yes you are sooo right!!
I found Nikk's book at Wal-Mart yesterday and I flipped a :flip:"stone cold":flip: at it. Luckily noboday saw what I did. Still I just wanna spit at the book and burn it straight to hell with that retarded junkie.
you made me lol....wish I could of seen that....but like Qbee says....lets not FEED the troll....:)

If, after all this time, he's still going...he's obviously a:

Like others here have said, don't feed the troll. I gave in to my disgust and posted some nasty things in his wall, but I think we ought to take the higher road and just leave the troll alone.

^ well said MJfan....it's obvious that this loser is gettin what he wants - any sort of cheap attention he can get...just let it die..

I'm hoping it will die. I'm not going to give that pathetic idoit time of day.

Personally, I think MJ fans should just let Nikki alone. The only people putting any belief in what he is saying are people who obviously didn't like Michael to begin with. So let him give those folks their daily MJ hateration fix. He doesn't need MJ fans paying him any attention when he has people already who are willing to hear and believe every piece of opinionated garbage about Michael.

Last edited:
I only left that one comment to him on his tweeter and never looked at his shit page again! It's real pathetic that he is still goin on and on like u all are sayin. It's best to ignore this obvious pathetic loser that got nothin better to do. What a way to promote that he is on tour with his band. SMH I guess his music isn't good enough on it's own to do the work for him! LMAO

What angered more than anything about stories (defamation) like this and the Barka/Carter story was the speed in which trigger happy Michael Jackson FANS spread this ugliness. Nikki may have said it, but it was us who sent it around the world in a blink of an eye, ensured whoever was following us on FB & Tweeter could pickup on it, those who were following them could as well.

Not enough have learned that those who control Mainstream/Tabloid Media will only pick up what they wish and it is usually negative in Michael's case, otherwise after all the MJ Forum, Tweeter & FB comments about the May 4, 2011 DCFS interview article and comments exonerating MJ in the 93 allegation someone would have mentioned it on TV.....somewhere......anywhere in the world.

Back