Nikki Sixx Facebook Page Goes into Meltdown Over Michael Jackson Comment

^^ Yes, i would suggest to talk to that stupid a**hole. He hasn't the right to forbit from your nieces anything. And it would really be nice to mention to him how many little girls Simons did, which basically makes him a pedophile. Uh, what a looser. Anyway, Ozzy Ozborn didn't say something now, i hope, but there is a video of him from the past where he isn't being to nice to a MJ poster. So, i can safelly say that he doesn't exactly love MJ.
Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCmIKkxvOcs

As for Gene Simmons he basically said what this Nikki dude said, one year after MJ died. I am sure that if you google it, you will find what he said. I don't want to repeat it because i don't want to get irritated. I remember i wanted to break my computer screen when that idiot made his stupid comments.

I feel so sad when i see people putting MJ down. There are so many of them, damn it.

Never heard about this guy before. It seems so many people attribute behaviors to Michael that they engage in themselves or secretly want to do. Don't give him any more attention.

Poor little man. What is the best way to get attention ?! Speak about MJ.
I hate this guy. What a neurotic creep.

^^ You don't have to remove them from you i-pod. You may not agree with what they say but in this case i think we should separate the artist from the human. If we had to remove all those artists who don't dig MJ as a person or musician, then we wouldn't listen much music.

It seems that many musicians are jealous of the greatness and talent of Michael. They are looking at all the bad things they, haters, and media have said about Michael and cannot understand how he still has billions of fans, is still making money, is world famous, is greatly loved, etc, etc. The only thing they could do is continue to spew a lot of trash about him to make themselves seem bigger and better. Poor things--they will never reach Michael's level. We will have to remind them of that!!

^^ You don't have to remove them from you i-pod. You may not agree with what they say but in this case i think we should separate the artist from the human. If we had to remove all those artists who don't dig MJ as a person or musician, then we wouldn't listen much music.

Well at least for now.

About Slash...well I thought he was cool until he said some about the 03 allegations against MJ. Saying something like he'll hold on tight to his son while MJ figure out was going on with his situation! Totally insinuating he didn't know what to think, I thought that was pretty F-ed up!

They sound jealous to me.. They can't figure out how with all the hate and venom they've spewed that MJ is still the #1 celebrity and has the most loving and devoted fans and was mourned worldwide. I bet none of them will get the outpouring of mourning that MJ got when it's their time to leave this earth.

well I have heard of Nicky Sixx...I have a teenage daughter ..she and her boyfriend...listen too THAT type of music...needless to say his comment caused quite a bit of controversy here. I mean her boyfriend idolizes Sixx...makes me sick..But he did say that Sixx's comment was ignorant and rude. IMO...I believe people like Sixx and Slash....they all make comments like this about Michael out of jelousy,,,they KNOW that they will NEVER in a million years be as big an entertainer as MJ....I mean seriously look...alot of folks here have NEVER even heard of Sixx....see what I mean? BUT...people from every corner of the globe KNOW who MJ is,,,they make comments like this to get their name in print for 15 minutes...not only that..they have all done so many drugs that their brains are now scrambled eggs...I am disgusted by the likes of people like this....they try and make themselves feel better by putting MJ down...they are losers...plain and simple.

Sorry that I didn't clarify this much. I suppose it ain't as bad as Nikki, but I find it a little off putting that Slash disregards he ever played with Michael. I guess I didn't lose that much respect for Slash as much as I did for Nikki Sixx just now, but I was watching that metal show on Vh1 classic where slash was recently a guest. They have a segment called, "Stump the Trunk" where guests from the audience ask metal related questions to one of the hosts and see if he can answer correctly, if not that audience member wins a prize. So - for this particular show where Slash came on, and when the time came for "Stump the Trunk", an audience member asked the host, "What two Michael Jackson songs did Slash make an appearance on?" Slash then says, "There was more than that." The host answered wrong with Dirty Diana. Slash then mentioned Give Into Me but then explained, "There was a couple on the record he did after that, but I can't remember the names of the songs..." Then the host laughs saying, "Even Slash doesn't know!"

Sure Slash is another musical genius and he is very busy with his music, tours, appearances but, I mean who forgets the names of Michael Jackson songs they played on?? Apparently Slash. Also, I remember an article where Slash states the riffs in Black or White are "gay", but retracted is statement the next day saying by gay he meant "happy". I guess it wasn't that bad.

Thanks for clarification. I think Slash didn't mean "gay" in a bad way. If he really hated black or white he won't performed that songs multiple times with MJ. I think in that interview, he was just trying to clarify that Black or white riff is totally not his style and he is not the one played in the record. As for the other part, I think he did way more collaboration with MJ and that's why he can't remember exactly which is which. Fans always remembered all these way clearly than artists lol.

Overall, I think Slash quite respects MJ. Here is one of the video he talked about MJ after MJ passed away.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqTExzrftHQ

As for Ozzy Osbourne, he actually said that he took his kids to MJ's show and MJ is a phenomenal performer. He also said the doctor should not get away with murder because being a doctor give them free pass.
Link: http://tinyurl.com/2bv6fwj

Gene Simmons is the one who is talking shit before.

Last edited:
Go watch TII. It explains why Nikki Sixx, Gene Simmons and Ozzy are now HAS BEENS. Sure, they had their day....way back in the 80s. MJ was always from the heart, not from the EGO.....so much.

Thanks for clarification. I think Slash didn't mean "gay" in a bad way. If he really hated black or white he won't performed that songs multiple times with MJ. I think in that interview, he was just trying to clarify that Black or white riff is totally not his style and he is not the one played in the record. As for the other part, I think he did way more collaboration with MJ and that's why he can't remember exactly which is which. Fans always remembered all these way clearly than artists lol.

Overall, I think Slash quite respects MJ. Here is one of the video he talked about MJ after MJ passed away.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqTExzrftHQ

As for Ozzy Osbourne, he actually said that he took his kids to MJ's show and MJ is a phenomenal performer. He also said the doctor should not get away with murder because being a doctor give them free pass.
Link: http://tinyurl.com/2bv6fwj

Gene Simmons is the one who is talking shit before.

I think you right. I don't think Slash meant anything negative towards MJ. In fact he has been quite respectful of him in every interview I have seen of his. I definitely would not put him in the category as Nikki. Far from it.

Ozzy did something before derogatory to MJ. I can't remember the exact quote so please take it with a grain of salt. Maybe someone else will have a better memory.

well I have heard of Nicky Sixx...I have a teenage daughter ..she and her boyfriend...listen too THAT type of music...needless to say his comment caused quite a bit of controversy here. I mean her boyfriend idolizes Sixx...makes me sick..But he did say that Sixx's comment was ignorant and rude. IMO...I believe people like Sixx and Slash....they all make comments like this about Michael out of jelousy,,,they KNOW that they will NEVER in a million years be as big an entertainer as MJ....I mean seriously look...alot of folks here have NEVER even heard of Sixx....see what I mean? BUT...people from every corner of the globe KNOW who MJ is,,,they make comments like this to get their name in print for 15 minutes...not only that..they have all done so many drugs that their brains are now scrambled eggs...I am disgusted by the likes of people like this....they try and make themselves feel better by putting MJ down...they are losers...plain and simple.

Thank you! They will never reach what Michael has reached. What bugs me is that these people are also entertainers and they KNOW how the media works and lies are printed. They can't give Michael the benefit of the doubt. Michael would give them the benefit of the doubt. Michael did things from the heart and i don't see any of them in guiness book of records of being the most charitable celebrity etc. They don't think about his kids either when they say ignorant things like this about Michael. It makes me ill the disrespect Michael gets.

Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osbourne too??? I didn't know bout them too! :bugeyed What did they say??

Actually, what displeased me recently was my twin nieces had to choose someone to present to the class who has made a good impact to society worldwide. One of my nieces decided to present Michael, and my other niece wanted to present Madonna. However, their teacher wouldn't let them. Saying what was typical of an MJ hater, and said Madonna was something like a slut or whatever. But get this - the teacher let a student present Gene Simmons! I mean Gene Simmons even admitted to sleeping with over so many hundreds of women!!! My sis and I wanted so bad to talk with this teacher.

You can read about the Gene Simmons thing here: http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2010/02/jackson-guitarist-no-truth-to-simmons.html

It's a sad world where people like Gene Simmons can be picked as role models, but Michael Jackson cannot.

Also I think people like to project their own problems onto Michael and hate on him, instead of having to hate themselves for all the things they have done.

Niki Sixx had an autobiography called "The Heroin Diaries". In that he writes: 'Alcohol, acid, cocaine... they were just affairs. When I met heroin it was true love."

He slept with underage girls in the 80s. Same for Simmons.

Yet they have the nerve to call Michael a pedo and a drug addict? Same for Aaron Carter who was a drug addict long before that 2003 birthday party, so if he smoked weed there I'm sure that had nothing to do with MJ.

Last edited:
Oh well at least Metallica supported Michael.
Well, you know, there're respectful and smart guys in the metal industry... :D

I think the best way to answer this is the most complete indifference. If you watch his FB page, he has something to sell too, apparently. Being an old star of the 80's is probably not enough. The more attention we give this, the more chances there is that it reaches the media. That cant be good.

I took a look at what Ozzy did to MJ life size poster, I just wanna spit right at his face for doing that. But I'm happy that he said he took his kids to see his performance I mean Jack is a fan right? I hate Gene Simmons now, he's such a big d**k, believe he abuses kids, I say he probably cheated on Shannon sleeping with maybe a thousand women in his life. He needs to get the fact straight in the head because he's just frickin' stupid and jealous.

It's all jealousy! I wouldn't pay them any mind.. MJ will be loved and remembered always, when they die no one but their families will care. I bet you won't see worldwide mourning for either of those fools..

Who the heck is Nikki Sixx? So glad the media hasn't picked this up yet, and I hope it stays that way.

As for whashishname, he can suck my socks. pfffttt.

They sound jealous to me.. They can't figure out how with all the hate and venom they've spewed that MJ is still the #1 celebrity and has the most loving and devoted fans and was mourned worldwide. I bet none of them will get the outpouring of mourning that MJ got when it's their time to leave this earth.

EXACTLY^^. Not even Liz Taylor, who everyone loved, got that kind of outpouring of love after she died. They will never be able to generate the kind of talent, fame, money that Michael did and continues to do. I suggest every time they say something untrue/nasty about Michael we e-mail them something showing Michael's earning power or his fame. That will surely shut them up.

EXACTLY^^. Not even Liz Taylor, who everyone loved, got that kind of outpouring of love after she died. They will never be able to generate the kind of talent, fame, money that Michael did and continues to do. I suggest every time they say something untrue/nasty about Michael we e-mail them something showing Michael's earning power or his fame. That will surely shut them up.

Why would you say Liz Taylor?She was not even close!

I think you could compare the impact of Michael's death only maybe with Lady Diana's.

good idea.. and that's what it's about too.. He probably saw how well the estate is doing and got pissed that he can't make no money like that and he's alive.. Like I stated it's pure jealousy! Mike ain't got to worry about haters no more.

facebook page said:
HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME BY SAYING I AM ON DRUGS OR DRINKING FOR HAVING AN OPINION ABOUT A CREEP FUCK WHO IN MY OPINION RAPED CHILDREN. LAST I CHECKED WE WERE IN AMERICA, AND I AM NKKI SIXX OF MOTLEY CRUE AND DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM KNOW BODY. READ MY BOOKS, LISTEN TO THE LYRICS."

Wow. What an unpleasant, illiterate dumb f--k. I wouldn't read his "books" or listen to his s--t band's lyrics for fear of losing IQ points in the process.

I am so disgusted... Did this guy live under a rock throughout these years? Didn't he hear that MJ was announced not guilty of all the charges?
A true artist will never be disrespectful towards other artist....

You can read about the Gene Simmons thing here: http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2010/02/jackson-guitarist-no-truth-to-simmons.html

It's a sad world where people like Gene Simmons can be picked as role models, but Michael Jackson cannot.

Also I think people like to project their own problems onto Michael and hate on him, instead of having to hate themselves for all the things they have done.

Niki Sixx had an autobiography called "The Heroin Diaries". In that he writes: 'Alcohol, acid, cocaine... they were just affairs. When I met heroin it was true love."

He slept with underage girls in the 80s. Same for Simmons.

Yet they have the nerve to call Michael a pedo and a drug addict? Same for Aaron Carter who was a drug addict long before that 2003 birthday party, so if he smoked weed there I'm sure that had nothing to do with MJ.

THE DAMN TRUTH! And they all know it and the media knows it too! They can all GO TO HELL!

Maybe when you guys respond to them on their facebook you should REMIND them of their past. They seem to have forgotten it--like Tatum Oneal.

Back