No Love video - Eminem featuring Lil Wayne

Grand Master S

Proud Member

I hope this kinds marks the end of the Love the Way You Lie craze, especially on the radio. That song is just all right to me but other people like it a lot more than I do. No Love has always been my favorite song on Recovery too.

Anyway, I like the concept of this and also this is one of the only singles where I don't think Lil Wayne is horrendous.

Yeah LTWYL has always just been average to me as well. This along with Going Through Changes, Space Bound and Almost Famous are my favourites on the album.

I just LOVE the song.Eminem raps at 120miles per hour speed.It's incredible!

This video continues my feelings about Em. When he gets going he DOES IT. I've never felt/seen the same power of emotion when it comes to this type of video, but I respect that it really is personal with everyone.

It's almost like I can feel the total anger, frustration,and pain in his words, and in his eyes. His EYES, they're frightening with the intensity they project. I think this one of the most intense videos I've ever seen in r/t the story line. Tragically and brutally honest about the ugliness that exists in the human race. :(:cry:

why does everything sound so awesome when chipmunkized? Especially the chorus, lmao...

I have only heard the intro of this song. Nothing more. Reason: Lil wayne.

Love all other songs on my Recovery though. Amazing album by the greatest rapper there is.

I like the message of the video, was always a fan of the song itself. Kind of a weird coincidence that this video comes out when all this Bullying/Suicide stuff is going on...Hopefully he uses it to his advantage and aides the cause.

I didn't like it at first but now I really like it :) I heard it only yesterday.

I love the message behind the song, oh, and also the Kanye West mention. :lol:

does / did Eminem ever mention how he got the name "Eminem" ; where it came from??

Are there any good biographies on Eminem??? I looked at Amazon.com & found afew books....

Back