"Nobody" by Ne-Yo not on his album?

Derek1984

Proud Member
http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/ne-yo-year-of-the-gentleman-album-tracklisting/

It seems like Ne-Yo has announced the final tracklisting for his album "Year Of The Gentlemen". What seems like a shocking surprise to me is the song "Nobody" missing. Ne-Yo admitted that this song was an attempt to be like Michael Jackson. Michael even listened to the song and gave it his approval. What I find interesting is the fact that MJ is Ne-Yo's biggest idol and yet this song might not be on his album? Something strange about that... Possibly MJ liked it so much that he might use it for his own album? Just a thought if this song really doesn't appear on Ne-Yo's album. Personally, I love the song. I think it has MJ's vibe all over it and he could make it a hit for sure.

is this song around?
i would so love to hear it.....!!!

I think it's a good song. I don't know what people expect from Michael on this album - an opera???

Nothing is good enough for you people!

I mean,come on...

And also, why was this removed here?

Oh please, I never demand anything from Michael. I said it would be okay if he used this song, just that I would prefer he write something himself. If he doesn't, I'm not going to bitch at him.

Last edited:
its not a bad song nothing special though. reminds me of rock your body. an mj wannabe type track

Not really. It's still gonna be a song from a wanna be and pattarned after a sound Michael's created.

Last edited:
Back