NOW AVAILABLE: "All In Your Name" - BUY IT LEGALLY FOR US-$ 1.15 only (CC only!)

Beautiful song...I love Barry Gibb and Michael well....Michael sounds absolutly beautiful...hearing his voice today..is hard. Thank You Mr.Gibb..for releasing it.

I just bought it.. But I'm without a computer right now so used my iPhone.. I'm not able to at it!! Why?? :((

I think this is a very special treat, on a pretty gloomy day. Michael truely lives on in music. This was well put together. Thank you Mr. Gibb

Beautiful song and big thanks to Mr. Gibb for releasing it.

It's a beautifull song... the music along with the first video posted made me cry though.
It reminds me just how much he is missed in this world. How much we all miss hearing and seeing him.

Michael's voice just sounds beautifull. Barry did a good job as well. A very nice gift for us.
I wasn't really expecting that much because I couldn't get a good feel for the song before. But I think it turned out very nice.
Of course a full Michael song is even better but I think this feature works the way it is now as well.

Just listened and ive got tears running down my face god i miss u mike. His lyrics are haunting. I wish i could follow u to the gates of paradise.*cries*

Thank you barrry. I wonder if this was how the song was gonna be or mj was gonna sing more but it was left unfinished or is this the final version

I personally think this song won't be remembered too much. Not enough MJ.

I can't stop listening to it....Michael may not be in it as much as we hoped, but his presence is so powerful and real for me right now, that he could have sung one word and it wouldn't matter...It sounds like he's singing straight from heaven...His falsetto is incredible and truly angelic...Thank you so much Barry....I miss you Michael....more than words can say...

I love this song, it is really, truly beautiful (words and music). Thank you Mr Gibb. I hope this will find its way to CD and / or video sometime.

It's actually better than I expected. The full song sounds really nice. I love it.
Yes, Michael didn't have too much voice in it but the song is so beautiful.
The ending is just amazing!!!!
Thanks to Mr. Gibbs to release it.

Thanks Barry. Not enough Mike on this song, but it's not a duet, it's a song written by Mike and Barry for Barry. I bought it.

But god, it make me cry...

Just listened and ive got tears running down my face god i miss u mike. His lyrics are haunting. I wish i could follow u to the gates of paradise.*cries*

Thank you barrry. I wonder if this was how the song was gonna be or mj was gonna sing more but it was left unfinished or is this the final version
me too i was fine today untill i heard this

I can't stop listening to it....Michael may not be in it as much as we hoped, but his presence is so powerful and real for me right now, that he could have sung one word and it wouldn't matter...It sounds like he's singing straight from heaven...His falsetto is incredible and truly angelic...Thank you so much Barry....I miss you Michael....more than words can say...

this.:cry:

Dude... I just checked my itunes and how many times i replayed this song... *183x* :eek: I'm in Love with it! Especially the ending part where he repeats the chours... the octaves goes Higher and higher... i'm just sitting here and listening...and still blown away... D*mn... I just miss him soo much...! :cry:

Thankyou Barry for getting it out on this day!

Can someone make the SINGLE COVER please? I feel Michael should look like while recording "What More Can I Give" on it.

I wish Barry would release this on iTunes! Would make buying it a lot easier. But still, glad to finally hear this in full even if there's not a lot of MJ in it!

Go to Account and select Downloads and it would say All In Your Name downloads left 1 and click download and no you can't get WAV it's a MP3 file but you can convert it if you wish to WAV
Sadly that would just get you one big MP3 file, I think moon is walk means that a lossless version would be preferred, CD quality or higher.

I love it. Thank you Barry and the Estate for this present. amazing song..

angel3l.gif
The Heavens have opened up

and the Archangel Michael is Singing.....
angel3r.gif

All In Your Name

Lyrics:

(Barry)
Now I got a mission
The story unfolds
What the wise men have told you, is already known
That a woman and a man
Should go by the plan
And we find out how high we can fly

There's just one religion
One family of love
We suffer the children
As God cries above
And the giving, not the taking
With hearts open wide
And it looks like we fall
And it burns like a flame
Any ground that I claim

So what is my life
If I don't believe
There is someone to watch me
Follow my dreams
Take all my chances, like those who dare
And what of our world
What does it become
When the damage is done
And you held out, you said no, you stand up

(Michael)
Only God knows
That it's all in the game
It's all in your name
Carry me to the gates of paradise
They're the same
It's all in your name

(Barry)
Look to Heaven
An angel of peace
To love and protect us
Through all of our tears
And the gateway to peace
It stands open wide
And it looks like we fall
And it burns like a flame
Any ground that I claim

So what is my life
If I don't believe
There is someone to watch me
Follow my dreams
Take all my chances, like those who dare
And where is the peace
We're searching for
Under the shadows of war
Can we hold out, and stand up, and say no

(Michael)
Only God knows
That it's all in the game
It's all in your name
Follow me to the gates of paradise
They're the same
It's all in your name

(Barry)
???
Love you, and understand you
???
will they all know (?)

(Michael)
It's over

(Barry)
Then we'll all know(?)

(Michael)
It's over

(Michael)
see? that it's done(?)

(Barry)
And it's all in your name

(Michael)
It's all in the game
It's all in your name
Follow me through the gates of paradise
They're the same {yeah yeah, yeah yeah}

It's all in the game
It's all in your name
They're the same
They're the same {yeah yeah}

It's all in the game
It's all in your name
They're the same

...It's all in your name

Anyone know when this song was recorded? I'm thinking fairly recently?

This is just too beautiful. I love both Gibbs and Michael so this is a double treat for me. I hope it will be on itunes soon. Micheal is telling us to follow him to paradise one day.

Back