Off the Wall or Invincible?

Off the Wall or Invincible?

• Off the Wall

Votes: 233 59.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 162 41.0%

• Total voters
Off The Wall, it's probably my favorite album by him but I like Invincible too lol

People say "invincible is no comparison" but I beg to differ. I love comparing these albums - they're from both ends of his career, and thus are very very different, and yet you still get that good old Michael magic in each ;) Sorry, but people who say invincible is uncomparable to Off the wall are blind - how can you deny the beauty of songs like Unbreakable, Privacy, You Rock My World, Heaven Can Wait (;)) and Break of Dawn? I love Off The Wall for the classics like DSTYGE, but I love Invincible for other songs, ESPECIALLY PRIVACY!!!!! So I'm gonna vote Invincible, cause as much as I like the groovy 70s feel of Off The Wall, Invincible just appeals to me a lot more as it has more "beatz" ;). Go vince!

I like some songs on Invincible a lot, but off the Wall is a stronger album overall. A few Invincible songs sound overproduced to the point where they sound the same. Also, each of Michael's albums seem to have its own tone (Off the Wall is groovy and casual, Dangerous edgy but sensual, History angry and passionate, etc,) and and Invincible's tone just seems weird and inconsistent to me. Half the songs are very aggressive and half are very sentimental. Oddly, the album does not sound as diverse or as cohesive as his other albums.

Invincible!
I do love OTW but Dangerous' def better lol

If albums could speak OTW would be loling at the amount of votes invincible is getting.

Vince is good and underrated, but OTW could be the greatest album of all time.

Off The Wall! :dance: It's a great album that tends to be forgotten in the general publics eyes..

OFF THE WALL
by miles
i mean the mini afro.
the dickie bow
the black diner suite
the smile
the sparkles.
the pure sex appeal of the whole era
fantastic album.

Oh man it's so hard to choose between these 2 amazing albums!!

I listened to Invincible album all the way through earlier today so can safely say that Invincible was the last MJ album I listened to in 2009!!!

Reverse the tracks of course as they listed wrongly!!! on my album/ipod!!

xxx

Vince. Hard to choose 'cause I love the tracks in OTW but I think Invincible has something very special in it and I feel so upset that some people don't notice it.

Off The Wall HANDS DOWN, no competition here. Michael's energy was staggering and to me, it's perhaps his best album. Invincible shouldn't even be named in the same sentence as Off The Wall.

But the thing every song is so perfect :heart: and when you're in the moment listening to one song you feel that no song can ever top it...until the next MJ song comes on...

so I can't pick :p

Night and day, apples and oranges.

But I prefer OTW.

Back