Official Charts Thread For ''Michael''

THese people are evil..I can understand not personally supporting the album..why do they need to go on a campaign to discourage others who might want the album?

And they are calling themselves fans?

They are unstable starting with Karen faye and her cronies.

'Karen Faye' ha ha ha ha - what a crackpot she is. :tease:

Just stop it right now. This is the chart thread. If you don't have something to say about that, then don't post in this thread.

Thank you!

who cares about fucking itunes?? :D sry^^

maybe 20% buy it from there, right?

seems like nearly everyone here is interested how good the album sells on itunes -.-

Considering some of the jacksons believe there are fake tracks, has anyone heard of impending court action against Sony? I know if someone was trying it on with a member of my family, deceased or not, I'd be trying to do something about it.

I was waiting for that lawsuit to happen, but I never saw it. Eventually it died down to Randy saying that they can't sue such a big company. Well, that is happening everyday, so I don't understand that arguement? + they would have had massive support! The vocals are surpressed surpressed surpressed, can't base your lawsuit on that, nope, so enjoy the album in good faith and like the songs you like. If one think the songs sucks that's an whole other story, we all have personal taste. I don't like all the songs on Invincible either LOL

The new album hasn't register in the general public's mind yet. Even casual fans who did not follow the drama didn't know about "Michael".

You'd be surprised how many people told me they weren't aware of a new album.

So i put the blame squarely in the Jacksons' corner. And I think they should be dealt with accordingly....once the new album wraps up.

If people don't even know about the album (let alone the controversy) then how is it the Jacksons's fault? Then blame it on Sony's promotion (or rather lack of).

I don't even think is that much :scratch:

:D:smilerolleyes:
funny then why people still are so greedy to get the newest itunes-charts :doh:
they dont say much about the success i think -.-

I also think most of the general public is tired of it. It's too much drama. Even fans step down and are not getting involved at all. I don't blame them.

Too many people wants a voice regarding everything MJ these days. It's confusing.

Hold My Hand has cracked the top 20 in the US!
It is currently #19 on the iTunes charts!

While "Michael" sits at #2

Last edited:
iTunes an important source for the charting of singles though.

How can R. Kelly be number one in front of MICHAEL in US? I didn't know that he is still popular in US.. Come on US fans you can do it!! Keep buying the album on itunes! MJ needs to be number one!

Hold My Hand is currently #23 on U.S. iTunes :)D wooo~)
The album MICHAEL is still at #2. (Come onnnnnnn D: LOL.)

:) Just saw this on MTV.com by the way...

2rlzy89.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I saw the Hold My Hand video last night on the "MTV Hits" TV channel as well... pretty cool. :D

Last edited:
How can R. Kelly be number one in front of MICHAEL in US? I didn't know that he is still popular in US.. Come on US fans you can do it!! Keep buying the album on itunes! MJ needs to be number one!

When I was at Best Buy at midnight on the 14th five people were waiting for R. Kelly's album and like 15 people were waiting for Dispicable Me (?) I was the only one waiting for "Michael". However, one lady for R. Kelly also picked up "Michael".

When I was at Best Buy at midnight on the 14th five people were waiting for R. Kelly's album and like 15 people were waiting for Dispicable Me (?) I was the only one waiting for "Michael". However, one lady for R. Kelly also picked up "Michael".

I thought that in physical sales MJ will be the winner...hmmm

Well i Was Watching The Wendy Williams Show And They Promoted THe MICHAEL CD and She gave everyone in the audience a Copy

Honestly, what the album needed was different lead single. Unfortunately, MJ apparently wanted HMH to be the lead single. Monster or HT would have led the album to #1.

Back