OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where ALL OF YA'LL are comin from :p :lol:

(can't quote all of that lol)
I dunno, my 'giddiness' is a combination of all of the above. He looks great, sure. Especially with pics like the puppy-dog-eyes one in Vogue...that's reason to be giddy :lol: bUt thats only 10% of it. The man, and i mean his personality, his artistry, his HONESTY through his art and as a person, is unbelievable. And even now, he amazes me more. HOw in the heck he could go through ALL he's gone through and STILL be like the nicest man alive...is a mystery to me. People kick him and spit on him and he's like the punchline of every joke, but he's SO STRONG and he still remains himself.

I was for sure that after the trial he would buckle down and either vanish off the face of the earth or "conform"...but he's back, and the same sweet beautiful Michael. Michael, for me, is like PROOF that God prevails...and He works wonders because He's worked in and through and with Michael. ANd Michael is just an INCREDIBLE man, period. He is a revolutionary, he dares to be different, he knows being different makes change, and he is resiliant (sp). A true role model and inspiration. He has been those things for me for at least half of my existance lol[/b]
Thank you J5, sometimes when I question god's existence, I dear to believe, because of Michael. Michael couldn't be just an accident, there must be a god directing his life. if there was no god I would create one, cause who would I pray to for Michael's guidance, so you see, Michael makes me believe in a higher power, cause Mj is a miracle to me. :innocent:

I also like this very much.

We got everything, except fur, Michael doesn't like them

Cause he has animals , he loves them, he knows how horrible animals are treated
when peolpe want fur.

People who wear real fur are disgusting.

Oh eeeek. That is simply beautiful bjoernclausen. You are very good at it. Thank you for gifting us with the two you have done and if you find any more spare time could you possibly do the "primal scream" one?

Thanks again. :flowers:[/b]

You mean the one that kinda looks like it's from the Stranger in Moscow-video? (I'm not the only one thinking that, right?) With the hair going in front of his face? Or do you mean the one where's he's got the metal-thingy around his shoulder?

I can probably find time to do it tomorrow! :innocent:

O/t. Wannabe, Frank said that!!! Them quotes are BADDDD :flowers:[/b]

Yeah Datsymay, there from british publications from the late 80s and early 90s. A member here named Pepsun sent them to me.

It's amazing for someone of Sinatra's and Astaires stature to say those things about Michael.

And yeah stafford, I agree about the fur thing, it's good that Michael is opposed to that.

Thanks to Davide.
His niece came back home with these gifts for him:

(click thumbnail)

I still don't have any magazine :boohoo

Enrico

I got SO excited today for a split second.. I was at Barns & Nobels.. I went to the magazine section looking for L'omou Vogue.. sticking out behind another magazine I see. 'L'omou Vogue' I get so excited and pull that magazine out.. IT WAS LAST MONTHS ISSUE.. I was like. 'DAMN IT' lol!!

Or do you mean the one where's he's got the metal-thingy around his shoulder?

I can probably find time to do it tomorrow! :innocent:
[/quote]

Yes, the metal thingy on the shoulder one where he is screaming like he used to do on stage. Thank you sooooo much!

((HUGS!))

OMG, I can't believe I have to BUMP this :lol: but anyone that gets the magazine, especially in the U.S. please let us know! :D

I'm so freakin excited!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I haven't found the magazine yet though; shouldn't it be out already? It has to be out very soon! :D

I'm hoping my B&N will get it soon. Saturday I called & the lady said it wasn't on the magazine list (Whatever that means) They had the Sept. issue the week before last, so I still think they'll get the Oct. issue! The waiting is torture!!

I hope they'll have it soon too, I've had my mother-in-law look everywhere for it but she's in a relatively small town in TN....Hope they bring it there... :praying

:lol: If you look closely at the HQ scans, you'll see that the trousers are on the right way and that what we're seeing is the seam in the back which has been torn. It's not the fly at all. I guess Mike accidentaly bust the pants dancing on the shoot or whatever and they thought it would make a humorous photo.

I'm a little disappointed that MJ wears boring old Hanes... I was imagining really hot calvins... :innocent: With a butt that tiny, he really doesn't need any underwear at all... :ph34r:[/b]
Yeah he ripped his pants on stage while performing "Beat It" at his 30th Anniversary concert at Madison Square Garden in N.Y. and all the gossip and news shows made a big deal of it. :rolleyes:

I dunno, my 'giddiness' is a combination of all of the above. He looks great, sure. Especially with pics like the puppy-dog-eyes one in Vogue...that's reason to be giddy :lol: bUt thats only 10% of it. The man, and i mean his personality, his artistry, his HONESTY through his art and as a person, is unbelievable. And even now, he amazes me more. HOw in the heck he could go through ALL he's gone through and STILL be like the nicest man alive...is a mystery to me. People kick him and spit on him and he's like the punchline of every joke, but he's SO STRONG and he still remains himself.

I was for sure that after the trial he would buckle down and either vanish off the face of the earth or "conform"...but he's back, and the same sweet beautiful Michael. Michael, for me, is like PROOF that God prevails...and He works wonders because He's worked in and through and with Michael. ANd Michael is just an INCREDIBLE man, period. He is a revolutionary, he dares to be different, he knows being different makes change, and he is resiliant (sp). A true role model and inspiration. He has been those things for me for at least half of my existance lol[/b]

Absolutely J5master. Well said!

J5master, I agree completely!! Michael is just totally amazing in EVERY WAY!!! Any other person would've crawled into a hole & never came out again after all the shit he's gone through, but he hasn't! And that speaks VOLUMES!!! :heart: you Michael with all my :heart: & Soul forever!!!

Every news stand I've been to has the September issue of L'Uomo Vogue, so I'm afraid that means the US is a month behind in getting this. Frustrating, to say the least.

Let me just add, to the discussion which has spun off about the "giddyness", lol, one thing I always knew about Michael is, no matter what they did to him, they couldn't force him to conform to social conditioning, because he would have done it already if he had that weakness in him, but he doesn't. The strength of character that he has shown and his conviction in his ideals and philosophies is extraordinary.

Well in Australia, I have to wait till late November, middle of December for the Oct issue!!! :(
It's travelling by boat so it's gonna take THAT long.... :(

L'Uomo Vogue finally arrived in my city too!!! :woohoo:
(The magazine isn't even out in all the italian cities :doh:).

Enrico

f_mjgattom_368a16b.jpg
:wub: :D :D love hi eyes too! :)[/b]

LOLOLOLOLOL HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!! :wild: BUT HE LOOKS CUTER!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems things calmed down around here now that ppl started getting their magazines.... I'm still hoping it'll come out soon in the States....

it not due in the UK until the 19th so i cant see it being any earlier in the USA

L'Uomo Vogue finally arrived in my city too!!! :woohoo:
(The magazine isn't even out in all the italian cities :doh:).
Enrico[/b]

You're joking, right? :doh:
I mean, if it's not even in the whole Italian cities then I expect it in the rest of the Europe -not to mention the US- by the end of Oct.!!!
THIS IS CATASTROPHICAL!!! :perrin

from micha/mjeurope.eu:

in spain, the magazine l'uomo vogue was available today in FNAC stores, but according to a spanish fan, all the magazines in the country were sold within 2 hours!!!!

the magazine is due out tomorrow in france, and probably in other countries, so if you plan to buy it, WAKE UP EARLY![/b]

:kickass:

Enrico

Next year I will celebrate 25 years as a fan. This magazine will make the perfect momento of the occasion. Can I say how proud I am to love this man?

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back