OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an e-mail that it was sent out yesterday from the Italian fan site. I am siting here waiting for it's arrival day by day.

Yep, yet another trip to the Borders Oxford Street and apparently it will be probably next week or so when we get it here in UK. ooooooh cant wait!

I received an e-mail that it was sent out yesterday from the Italian fan site. I am siting here waiting for it's arrival day by day.[/b]
lol same here :lol: i even called the post office twice to ask why it took so long or if they have it and i simply didnt get the notification. but apparently it hasnt arrived yet :doh:

I haven't ordered it, I'm still trying to wait for B&N. But for those of you who ordered it from the Italian fan club. (Roxanne, mjalwaysonmymind) Don't forget Monday was a national holiday in the US "Columbus Day". So, the mail might be running behind depending on when the package was sent and where too! So try not to worry so quick, I know it's hard, I do the SAME THING especially when I'm waiting for something MJ related in the mail! :lol: :flowers:

Love you guys & Michael always!!!
Panda...

I've just received this emal from eBay, regarding L'Uomo Vogue's promotional poster's auction I was watching in my ebay:

Dear enricomj75 (enricoxxxxxxx@gmail.com),

We'd like to let you know that eBay has ended an item you were bidding on for breaching of one or more of our policies. As it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we can't tell you exactly why the listing was removed.

Any offers or bids placed on this auction-style listing are now null and void. If you were the winning bidder, you're no longer obliged to pay for the item:
Item Number - 190162074236
Item Title - Michael Jackson Limeted Promotional L'Uomo Vogue Poster

Remember, guys: those promotional L'Uomo Vogue's posters ARE FREE. They are exhibited on the streets from newsstands' owners in order to promote magazines. So...if you want to bid on such posters...don't waste too much money!

Enrico

Remember, guys: those promotional L'Uomo Vogue's posters ARE FREE. They are exhibited on the streets from newsstands' owners in order to promote magazines. So...if you want to bid on such posters...don't waste too much money!

Enrico[/b]

Exactly... I couldn't believe it when I looked at one and saw the highest bid was at £52 and it still had a few days left :lol:

I've just received this emal from eBay, regarding L'Uomo Vogue's promotional poster's auction I was watching in my ebay:

Dear enricomj75 (enricoxxxxxxx@gmail.com),

We'd like to let you know that eBay has ended an item you were bidding on for breaching of one or more of our policies. As it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we can't tell you exactly why the listing was removed.

Any offers or bids placed on this auction-style listing are now null and void. If you were the winning bidder, you're no longer obliged to pay for the item:
Item Number - 190162074236
Item Title - Michael Jackson Limeted Promotional L'Uomo Vogue Poster

Enrico[/b]

I'm glad eBay were notified of that complete and utter rip-off, that "fan-club" is making enough $$$ on fans as it is. I feel bad for anyone who ordered a copy at their site, while mjj.it has been selling the magazine for so much cheaper the whole time...

Anyway, I got my copy this morning. Many French newsagents are already out of stock, and L'Uomo only came out here yesterday!

I really love the magazine!!! I saw a whole stack of them and wanted to buythem all!! But that would have been selfish... but YEY I have mine!!! So if its in Holland, it must be everywhere else too!

a woman's view of seeing Michael in his underwear.................

Stephanie Mills is a R/B singer that use to date Michael.. and here is what she said in a radio interview back in 2004 or 2005..

DJ: Did you? Wow, that would have been something! But, let me ask you this. . .

SM: Yes?

DJ: This is the question du jour, you know; it's just one that I HAVE to ask, Like, I feel kinda wierd asking it but, did you guys ever have sex?

SM: No, we never had sex. I never had sex with Michael.

DJ: Did you ever see it?

SM: See what? You know what I want to say...Michael is very much a man and he's very, he was very loving, very caring and all that but I've never, we never had sex and I never saw him . . . I only saw Michael with his underwear on and he looked very cute!

DJ: Wow! Was it a print?

SM: Oh God!

DJ: Wow, that was a long time ago!

SM: That was a long time ago.

DJ: Well you know what, you sure answered my questions I had about Michael Jackson!

SM: I used to do Michael's laundry, 'cause I used to spend the night over there and I used to do his laundry. And you know what, this is the first time I've ever told anybody that.

DJ: See, you know what. . .

SM: 'Cause he lived, he lived on Sutten Place and he was filming The Wiz movie and I used to go over and spend the night and I used to do his laundry.

DJ: Wow!

SM: And we would go down to the laundry together so Michael is not what they all; he's very real and he's very, and I've never spoke avout that but he's very just a regular kinda guy. We would do laundry together.

DJ: Well I'm glad you decided to tell it here, exclusively. . .

SM: I don't know what happened after Billie Jean and that huge success, he changed into something else but, prior to that he was cool.

DJ: Have you spoken with Michael over the years or you just haven't had any contact?

SM: I'm very real with Michael you know, like we . . . he knows I'm truly a Black woman so I approach him in a whole other way.

DJ: Ok.

SM: You know, and, and. . .

DJ: And how many people have seen him in his drawes, I mean, really?

SM: I guess it's not that many. Maybe Brooke Shields, Tatum O'Neal . . .

DJ: Right, right.

SM: They've seen him.

DJ: I remember those but it just . . .

SM: But Michael is very cute in his little underwear!

DJ: Wow! Just answer me this. . .

SM: What?

DJ: Do you, do you think that um. . . do you think that Michael Jackson is guilty?

SM: No.

DJ: Ok, I don't either.

SM: No, I don't think he's guilty.

DJ: Alright, well Stephanie, you sure answered my questions about Michael Jackson and you guys' relationship.

Male DJ: I'm just so surprised, like he didn't even try to . . .

SM: Michael is a great kisser, I've kissed him!

Male DJ: Aw man, no physicality. . . ?

SM: No, no we didn't have sex.

DJ: But you guys did like, tongue kiss and stuff?

SM: You guys are crazy!

DJ: I LOVE Michael Jackson, I'm dying to know!

SM: He is a great kisser!

DJ: Wow!

SM: And he's very, very affectionate!

Male DJ: Where'd he kiss you at?

SM: Where'd he kiss me at? Where do you think he kissed me?

BOTH DJs: WHOA!!!

DJ: Wow! Stephanie Mills, what an honor! I tell you...let me just move along 'cause we can stay on Michael all day!

SM: I'll just say that Michael is very much A MAN! That's what I'm trying to say.

DJ: Yeah! Hello! Well, listen, I tell you what, I love Mike, wish him the best and everything and wishing you the best 'cause you have this new single out . . .

SM: I do, Healing Time, and a new album that's in stores Aug. 3rd, Born For This. But you know what, ya'll talk about Michael Jackson so much, one day I may just bring him by your station and he'll cream you guys!

DJ: Ohh!!

SM: I bet you wouldn't be like that if he was right there, sitting right there with you!

Male DJ: Oh yes we would.

DJ: Yeah, I would.

SM: You would?

DJ: Yeah, I probably would just freak out. I love Michael Jackson.[/b]

Ha ha Rasta. Cute. Well I came back here to comment on how exciting and fantastic I think the pictures of Michael from Vogue are. I set one of the ones of him dancing and shouting (or singing) as my screensaver and the more I see it the more excited I get. He looks absolutely great and it is such a promise of things to come. Michael sure does "understand drama". :D

Michael, if you see this, know that the photoshoot was awesome! :wild:

Yeh the photo shoot is great i didn,t really get a couple of the pics but the more i look at them the more i,m loving them. Just can,t wait to get the mag. I ve looked here and there just not in Canada that i can find.

LOL @ Rasta...beautiful , seeing the DJs freakin' out over the thought of Michael standing there, LOL.... :wild: :lol:

Yay, i got my magazine yesterday....had to go to Italy for work and picked it up in Lugano...man I love my job!!! The tribute at the end of the photo's is so moving and in English...love it! I think John Richmond's designs are so sexy and Michael makes them look even sexier....

Yay, i got my magazine yesterday....had to go to Italy for work and picked it up in Lugano...man I love my job!!! The tribute at the end of the photo's is so moving and in English...love it! I think John Richmond's designs are so sexy and Michael makes them look even sexier....

when they will get it. They seem a serious site.[/b]

they said its due to go on sale on the 19th but its not set in stone.thats just the date the distrubutor gives them.but they said there could be probelms wit the distrubution cause its really popular this month for some reason lol

when they will get it. They seem a serious site.[/b]

they said its due to go on sale on the 19th but its not set in stone.thats just the date the distrubutor gives them.but they said there could be probelms wit the distrubution cause its really popular this month for some reason lol

YAY!!!

I got my magazine from Borders in Oxford street today!!!

The magazine was GREAT - and it was amazing see Michael on the shelves...again.....loved it!

Ironic that blimin Jarvis Cocker is in a photoshoot a few pages after Michael! Oh well!

There are still a few more copies in Borders in Oxford street should anyone want to get them. And if anyone wants me to get them one and send it to them then PM me.

Hope to see more shoots in the future!

MICHAEL ROCKS!

YAY!!!

I got my magazine from Borders in Oxford street today!!!

The magazine was GREAT - and it was amazing see Michael on the shelves...again.....loved it!

Ironic that blimin Jarvis Cocker is in a photoshoot a few pages after Michael! Oh well!

There are still a few more copies in Borders in Oxford street should anyone want to get them. And if anyone wants me to get them one and send it to them then PM me.

Hope to see more shoots in the future!

MICHAEL ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back