'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Same here.
I keep my little French champagne botle waiting... and waiting... and waiting.... it's getting old that poor botle... :ermm:

Don't worry the oldest the tastier heehee.

You were told friday... I was told monday, so probably neither... this is ridiculous. are they laughing at us???

Hi, if you guys who haven't received their opus' would like me to call Andy i will do that gladly. I've rung him a couple of times & he helped me.
If you would like me to call him. pm me your full name,State/province/county whatever & Country also email address could be handy to.
Please don't post it on here cause it will just get lost in other posts.

Oh sweetie you're so nice, I'll take your word

Thank you so very much! Sending that PM to you.

LOVE

Don't worry the oldest the tastier heehee.

You were told friday... I was told monday, so probably neither... this is ridiculous. are they laughing at us???

... to be honest, Danny.... I feel they are... :mello:

easy easy easy easy easy ...
stress.gif

Ok I'll be calling Andy either tonight or sometime tomorrow.
If anyone who hasnt received their opus would like to get information please P.M with your name,state/county whatever, country,email address.
When I rang him about my opus cause mine was late arriving he told me he had sent it to my old address but was able to track it & tell me the post office where it was.

If you have moved house since buying the opus & you changed addresses with Andy/Opus then there is a possibility it was sent to old address. If this has happened Andy will gladly forward the opus from the post office where it is held to you.

SICK OF IT!!!!!

I was told the book would be sent on Friday and see, Friday is gone and NO single tracking code, information, confirmation, NOTHING, NOTHING!!!

This is really rude from OPUS!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
:no: I am so sorry for you girl! :better: I hope you will get it soon!

Has anyone who had their Krakken Opus delivered to Australia (specifically to Canberra) had theirs delivered to a PO Box? If so, were there any problems?

I'm in Canberra and am still waiting. I bought two and it's starting to worry me.

Hi, if you guys who haven't received their opus' would like me to call Andy i will do that gladly. I've rung him a couple of times & he helped me.
If you would like me to call him. pm me your full name,State/province/county whatever & Country also email address could be handy to.
That is so good of you! I've just sent you a private message. Thank you! :D

No worries! Will call tonight it's hard cause of time difference & not sure if they are open on a Sunday if I can't get on to Andy will try again tomorrow night

Someone should email them about the reality cards too. Weren't we supposed to get a code or something to print them out this month? Well, it's almost February now...

awww your so sweet for offering to do this, I really do appreciate it:)
I'm gonna PM you now:)
thanks love:)

:no: I am so sorry for you girl! :better: I hope you will get it soon!

I really, really hope it arrives this week. Otherwise "I am fried" :(
I asked them to send this to my office and this Friday we leave for our Summer break and the office is close for a whole month, so..... no good, no good :no:

I really, really hope it arrives this week. Otherwise "I am fried" :(
I asked them to send this to my office and this Friday we leave for our Summer break and the office is close for a whole month, so..... no good, no good :no:

Oh dear, talk to Andy and change the address??

Or I'm sure fedex or post office people will storage your package :hug:

I hope so. Bad thing is he hadn't answer my messages lately.

He surely is overwhelmed with mails and calls, from people like us still waiting, or the ones complaining about damage, or the missing items.

One way or another you'll have it, I'm sure of it. :hug:

He surely is overwhelmed with mails and calls, from people like us still waiting, or the ones complaining about damage, or the missing items.

One way or another you'll have it, I'm sure of it. :hug:

And what about you, Dany?
You also need your book!
And our friends in Sri Lanka, Iran, Brazil, New Zealand, Egypt... I think there is even a friend from Madagascar here or at another forum. So?

And what about you, Dany?
You also need your book!
And our friends in Sri Lanka, Iran, Brazil, New Zealand, Egypt... I think there is even a friend from Madagascar here or at another forum. So?

Yep, I'm still waiting for my book, or the most wanted confirmation email. As well as many others :(. But your situation is more complicated for the address issue.

But we're together in this, when one get the book we're all happy, when one get news, we're all excited, when one is waiting we all want to kill kraken peopleeeee... and so on... :hug:

OK - Enough is Enough

Haven't recieved your Opus yet? Call this mobile as often as you can & explain to these punks just how FUCKED it is that they can have our $ for over 4 months and NOT deliver.

Matt Sandal
Business Development Manager
Opus
MOBILE: 00 44 7900 183 411

Been Ripped off by those punks at Opus - CALL THEM

OK - Enough is Enough, my Opus was promised Jan 8th it is now JAN 26th! No tracking numbers, no communication, nothing. SO here.we.go

Haven't recieved your Opus yet?
Havent recieved your limited edition print yet?
Havent recieved your reality card yet?
Only got one glove?
Your book arrived damaged?
You paid MONTHS ago?
You have spotted mistakes in your "definitive MJ book"?

CALL this mobile as often as you can & explain to these punks just how FUCKED it is that they can have our $ for over 4 months and NOT deliver.

Matt Sandal
Business Development Manager
Opus
MOBILE: 00 44 7900 183 411

MODS PLEASE DONT MOVE OR MERGE FOR A FEW DAYS UNTIL THIS COMPANY SORTS ITS SHIT OUT. I've got some ideas on how he could develop his business.:doh:

I wouldnt mind Gary involved too, this is CRAZY.

Re: Been Ripped off by those punks at Opus - CALL THEM

i forgot about the reality card,when are we supposed to receive it?

Re: Been Ripped off by those punks at Opus - CALL THEM

This month, theyhave 5 days to deliver...think they are going to make it???

I got mine - it's quite good but I really think it could have been far far better. There's no special card in it either.

I got my Opus as well and there wasnt a special card. Is Opus reality just a lie?

and the glove they gave us I mean really it should have at least been sequenced

All in all its a great book

So much complains instead joy for having the book :( that's not good, the price was for the quality the excelent job of the book

Back