'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Um cause i got my opus though times offer i contacted them but if you got it straight from opus,u can contact them to find out about the card,im really hoping it wasnt a gimmick to sell the book :( xoxo

I think the Times are tired of dealing with us Opus customers! :D I contacted them about two weeks ago asking questions about the reality cards and my slightly damaged opus e.t.c. Hadn't heard anything, sent them another email. Then I actually got call from someone from Opus. So for anyone who bought an Opus from the Times, Opus has all our details and so they will send the opus reality (or whatever it is) to us directly instead of via the Times.

As far as damaged opuses are concerned, even though they're kind of small flaws and it would be a hassle to replace, the man at Opus said, it's not okay to be just 99% happy with the product that's been sold especially for the amount of money that it cost. I went on to explain to the man that my copy has printing marks all over some of the pages. The areas should be the blackest of black, but it's like there are these white marks over it. It's really noticeable! I also have them on the Charlie Chaplin spread too which is just so...nooo.

He said he was really surprised and that I was the first person to complain about them!?!? Honestly, I didn't believe him when he first said that. Anyway I said I would send him photos so he could see. He seemed very keen since he was so surprised at hearing of these flaws, which made me think in the end that he'd actually follow it up quickly. But that was on Monday last week and I haven't heard anything since then! I guess he might be caught up sorting out the people who still don't have their copies yet.

I think the Times are tired of dealing with us Opus customers! :D I contacted them about two weeks ago asking questions about the reality cards and my slightly damaged opus e.t.c. Hadn't heard anything, sent them another email. Then I actually got call from someone from Opus. So for anyone who bought an Opus from the Times, Opus has all our details and so they will send the opus reality (or whatever it is) to us directly instead of via the Times.

As far as damaged opuses are concerned, even though they're kind of small flaws and it would be a hassle to replace, the man at Opus said, it's not okay to be just 99% happy with the product that's been sold especially for the amount of money that it cost. I went on to explain to the man that my copy has printing marks all over some of the pages. The areas should be the blackest of black, but it's like there are these white marks over it. It's really noticeable! I also have them on the Charlie Chaplin spread too which is just so...nooo.

He said he was really surprised and that I was the first person to complain about them!?!? Honestly, I didn't believe him when he first said that. Anyway I said I would send him photos so he could see. He seemed very keen since he was so surprised at hearing of these flaws, which made me think in the end that he'd actually follow it up quickly. But that was on Monday last week and I haven't heard anything since then! I guess he might be caught up sorting out the people who still don't have their copies yet.

Who ever u spoke to hun at opus is bulling you big time as loads of ppl on here have said about damage thay have to there books and the marks and that,make me so bloody mad,ya i also been contacting the times and i was getting mad but i said it isnt ur fault i know that and the lady says she really understand and that thay r really unhappy about this as the books were all boxed up when thay got them and the times just sent them out,i do feel abit sorry for the times ppl,but the opus ppl i really dont,thay know what fans of michaels are like and how we love all michael stuff perfect,I tell ya if things were different :cry: none of this would be happening as michael does everything for his fans and opus needs to member this,so what is going to happen now with you hun?

Who ever u spoke to hun at opus is bulling you big time as loads of ppl on here have said about damage thay have to there books and the marks and that,make me so bloody mad,ya i also been contacting the times and i was getting mad but i said it isnt ur fault i know that and the lady says she really understand and that thay r really unhappy about this as the books were all boxed up when thay got them and the times just sent them out,i do feel abit sorry for the times ppl,but the opus ppl i really dont,thay know what fans of michaels are like and how we love all michael stuff perfect,I tell ya if things were different :cry: none of this would be happening as michael does everything for his fans and opus needs to member this,so what is going to happen now with you hun?

Yeah I thought he was trying to keep up appearances when he said that. I said, 'Funny that, I know a lot of people on the internet who said they had these printing flaws! No one complained except me?'

I'm not even the type who normally complains. I just wish I had the sense to just have organized the replacement when I had him on the phone there and then! I actually thought for a moment he would reply the same day. CRAZY I KNOW!

Now what? well, I just sent him off another email to ask him to at least acknowledge he has the photographs that he was so 'eager' to see, and that eventually Opus will deal with my request and send a replacement. I don't need him to send me one ASAP. I can really wait for it. I know other people don't have their own copies. I just would like them to confirm that the problem will be rectified. Otherwise it's just nothing but silence from Opus (and that's a pretty bizarre way to operate a business with customers!)

We were supposed to be really happy by now, but we're worried, mad, concern, so many issues about quality, timing, communication!!!

That weren't included on the description when I made my purchase!!! LOL

I actually think it's about time we took our concerns to the estate.

Where the FUCK is my book?

Got it!!!! :D

No damages yet....
Hope everyone else gets it soon :)

ps I know everyone says this but it is enormous!! I had to go to the back of the Post office to pick it up because they didnt want to carry it :p hehe

I finally got mineeeeeeeeee today :D :wub: :heart: It's beautiful but I want my reality card!!

Got it!!!! :D
Hope everyone else gets it soon :)

Congratulations to our Aussie friends!!!!!

What about our NZ friends?? Has any of you got it yet? I trust yours will arrive really soon!! I am glad they did as promised about your deadlines for January.

The Opus itself is great, for those who are still waiting I know it's very hard but keep the faith. I am sure you will love it.

However, I am still extremely pissed off for the lack of communication, lateness of delivery, missing glove, reality card and the fact that some people got there's damaged (I was lucky). When you fork out this amount of money you be dealing with the BEST and HIGHEST QUALITY.

The Michael Jackson fan base is a massive demographic, and no doubt the appalling treatment we have received will affect Kraken Opus in the future as a result

Goodness to gracious, you still haven't received yours yet? thats horrible. I hope your's won't have the defects mine has. :agree:

PCR please hang in there!! lets not give up hope, we support each other dear. Hugs!!!

Yes, PCR....keep your chin up! It's coming!!

Fantastic the Opus's are starting to arrive..

NOW GIVE PCR HER'S............:sigh:

Oh, dear friends, you have all been so good to me and you really make things way easier, thank you, thank you so much. I feel almost like the Symbol Girl of Opus :cry:

Thank you, thank you so much!! It really means a lot to me. I hope they will deliever our Opus soon, for it's all South America and also part of Asia and Africa. This is not fair :(

but I'm waiting... waiting... waiting... as all good MJ fans do.
bored-anim-bored-waiting-girl-smiley-emoticon-000275-medium.gif

Recieved my Opus today. But I can't open it!
I know I should, to make sure it is not damaged in any way but....
I just can't! :weeping::weeping::weeping:

big hugs hunny i am the same mine has been sitting on my shelf unopen since before xmas i just cant do it,but same as u i need to check for damage,just all to much :cry: big huggles xoxo

What about our NZ friends?? Has any of you got it yet? I trust yours will arrive really soon!! I am glad they did as promised about your deadlines for January.

NZers are still waiting, everyday I hope today with be the day.... I know it will be worth the wait, just hope it doesn't arrive damaged.

Will post when it arrives :)

Congrats to everyone who has there's though, you lucky things :wub:

Hey to those of you guys in Aus, was the opus delivered by Australia post or fed-ex. I'm confused why mine hasn't arrived. I'm not far from Sydney. I know I missed a knock on the door at about 8am a few days ago which was probably the opus knowing my luck, but wouldn't they come back the next day or leave a note! :(

I've been home 24hrs a day here in Melbourne,Australia. Friends in suburbs near me have theirs but mine hasn't arrived?????
A friend got hers by normal post not fed ex

Mine arrived on Monday at my old address lol! So Andy at Kraken is ringing up the post office to get redirected or that i can pick it up. I knew something had happened :)

Update: I just rang the postoffice. It's been sitting there since the 18th! Good to see they notify you on these things. Anyway, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm sooo excited to go pick up the opus I'd be majorly pissed off right now :D

OMG PCR I can’t believe you are still waiting for your OPUS… I really hope you will get it soon.. :angel:

Andy,

1. What is going on with NZ deliveries. This is terrible, you gave the fans a date of Jan 8 it is now Jan 21?

2. Australian fans are say books have showed up using regular mail. What did we pay expensive shipping for?

3. The book is full of errors. How can you call this a definitive MJ book with such sloppy editing? Also books are arriving damaged. If my book is even slightly damaged I will be reversing my credit card payment immediately.

4. When can I expect to get my limited edition print?

5. The reality card is a joke. Print out a bit of paper? Cmon.

Michael would seriously be spinning in his grave over this. It's a shocking display of customer service & I want to let you know once this drama ends I want MJ fan clubs to send a joint letter to the estate outlining these fundamental fuck ups you have made to ensure this never happens again. You duped us with a cheap, poorly made, error filled book.

You can't mess with MJ fans Andy, we are all over it. This is a legacy we are talking about not a get rich quick scheme. You were banging on about Michael approving this book, there is just no fucking way he approved this circus & finished product.

Cheers,
Rick

Andy,

1. What is going on with NZ deliveries. This is terrible, you gave the fans a date of Jan 8 it is now Jan 21?

2. Australian fans are say books have showed up using regular mail. What did we pay expensive shipping for?

3. The book is full of errors. How can you call this a definitive MJ book with such sloppy editing? Also books are arriving damaged. If my book is even slightly damaged I will be reversing my credit card payment immediately.

4. When can I expect to get my limited edition print?

5. The reality card is a joke. Print out a bit of paper? Cmon.

Michael would seriously be spinning in his grave over this. It's a shocking display of customer service & I want to let you know once this drama ends I want MJ fan clubs to send a joint letter to the estate outlining these fundamental fuck ups you have made to ensure this never happens again. You duped us with a cheap, poorly made, error filled book.

You can't mess with MJ fans Andy, we are all over it. This is a legacy we are talking about not a get rich quick scheme. You were banging on about Michael approving this book, there is just no fucking way he approved this circus & finished product.

Cheers,
Rick

Wow! :lol: Let us know what response you get, if any!

OMG I GOT MY OPUS TODAY! *SCREAMS* IT IS HUGE! After I was so sure I wasn't gonna get it here it is! I could barely lift it! WOW... The pics are FABULOUS! I know how hard it was to wait and I can't believe some still don't have theirs yet! I know the feeling, but if I got mine u gonna get yours for sure! ;)

It came with one glove! I was still hoping for two lol And of course no card picture either :( So now what are we suppose to do beg them to give us a card and wait what felt like forever to come too? Strange!

I can not believe that fans are still waiting for their Opus. I pray you will get it soon! Hug you all.:better:

I hope you all get your books soon!!

Thank you so much!!! that positivism will light the way home to our Opuses!!

OMG I GOT MY OPUS TODAY! *SCREAMS* IT IS HUGE! After I was so sure I wasn't gonna get it here it is! I could barely lift it! WOW... The pics are FABULOUS! I know how hard it was to wait and I can't believe some still don't have theirs yet! I know the feeling, but if I got mine u gonna get yours for sure! ;)

It came with one glove! I was still hoping for two lol And of course no card picture either :( So now what are we suppose to do beg them to give us a card and wait what felt like forever to come too? Strange!

Congrats!!! share your fav section with us! And also where are you going to place it!

Back