'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

I called the Opus today and they said everyone who ordered the Opus will get the Reality Card thing but it won't be a card. It will be like what has been mentioned on the Web site; we'll have to print it out. He said we should be getting an email update early February. From talking to this guy it's clear that there have been some technical issues that they are still sorting out with Sony.

I really do think people should pick up the phone and call if they have concerns/questions: (0)207-213-9587.

From talking to this guy it's clear that there have been some technical issues that they are still sorting out with Sony.

I really do think people should pick up the phone and call if they have concerns/questions: (0)207-213-9587.

Funny.
Maybe they have just discover that if they wanted to have a Billie Jean video/song online, they will have to pay Sony...and that is biiiiggg deal. If this is only meant to show us some pictures of Michael, I go to any good MJ forums or FB pages. So what is really "new" there... we are waiting to see and we just trusted it would be something.

Pity. This was too much for them and they are getting all this for rushing into the MJ hype. I am sure we could have been waited happily until mid 2010 to get a great Opus about Michael, but no... they have to hurry and we jumped on it as soon as we could, believing this would be THE ultimate MJ item.

Maybe there is a lesson for all of us to learn too, but to be honest, I never thought this could happen with such a serious company.

Funny.
Maybe they have just discover that if they wanted to have a Billie Jean video/song online, they will have to pay Sony...and that is biiiiggg deal. If this is only meant to show us some pictures of Michael, I go to any good MJ forums or FB pages. So what is really "new" there... we are waiting to see and we just trusted it would be something.

Pity. This was too much for them and they are getting all this for rushing into the MJ hype. I am sure we could have been waited happily until mid 2010 to get a great Opus about Michael, but no... they have to hurry and we jumped on it as soon as we could, believing this would be THE ultimate MJ item.

Maybe there is a lesson for all of us to learn too, but to be honest, I never thought this could happen with such a serious company.

Exactly dear, one of the reasons I bought was that they seemed so serious for the kind of product they sell, so it was sort of guarranty of happy costumers. So naive :(

New Zealand update

Deliveries begin next week.

:) so tired will post explanation tomorrow.

Andy = very nice guy and very helpful. I ended up feeling sorry for him :(

New Zealand update

Deliveries begin next week.

:) so tired will post explanation tomorrow.

Andy = very nice guy and very helpful. I ended up feeling sorry for him :(

I hope it is true for you, Andy told me that deliveries to Mexico would start last Monday, it's Friday and I have no news at all, I really wish that info is true and all of you get your book soon.

PCR are you going to leave us on your vacations or you'll stay in touch?? You'll be missed you know?

I've just received the Opus reality code in my email! It came out of nowhere.

I still haven't got the book.

Dear Customer,

We would just like to keep you informed about Opus Reality, an
online experience at krakenopus.com available to every owner of the
Official Michael Jackson Opus.

It has taken a little longer than we originally expected but we are
excited to let you know that we are in the process of finalizing the
content that will form the launch of the Michael Jackson Opus Reality
experience.

We are able to provide you here with your unique password code that
will allow you access to the experience upon final launch. This
unique code is important. It gives you alone your own special access
to the content on the site.

Your code is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This can be redeemed in the exclusive Opus Extra members' area at:

http://www.krakenopus.com/extra/

Your email address was supplied to us when you purchased the Opus.
If you have given it as a gift, please send these details to the
owner of the Opus. If you have purchased more than one Opus, you
will receive a separate code for each one.

Opus Reality is coming soon - please check the site for more details.

Thank you for your purchase of the Michael Jackson Opus and for your
continued patience.

Opus

Opus Media Group Limited
29 Glategny Esplanade
St Peter Port
Guernsey
GY1 1WR

Last edited:
I've just got this email too - but to be honest its unnacceptable given the amount they charged us for the substandard book!

Yay! (I guess) I've received the second code for the second Opus I ordered (for my friend).

Haven't got that Opus either lol

I just got mine as well... mmh
It's not hard to send emails to costumers right? Why can't they reply to our emails!!!!

Sorry for the double post, my internet conection made me push the send button twice

Last edited:
I called the Opus today and they said everyone who ordered the Opus will get the Reality Card thing but it won't be a card. It will be like what has been mentioned on the Web site; we'll have to print it out. He said we should be getting an email update early February. From talking to this guy it's clear that there have been some technical issues that they are still sorting out with Sony.

i just got an email about the reality thing... it gave me a code but its not ready correct?

Nope! And I am not the only unhappy Kraken customer! Many countries still haven't got anything.

DID YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL WITH YOUR CODES????????

I HAVE MY CODE FOR THE SUPER MEGA OMG REALITY CARD!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

I have my code, I have my code!!!!

But the site is not online yet.

:mello:

... what a joke.... but... I HAVE MY CODE, I HAVE MY CODE, I HAVE MY CODE!!!

I just need two more things: the site.. and the books. So I am almost there...

YOU STILL DON'T HAVE YOUR OPUS?????? !!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

sorry not yelling at you... yelling at OPUS.

Yes... no books for Latin America and most of Asia and Africa, I guess.

Shocking...

PCR are you going to leave us on your vacations or you'll stay in touch?? You'll be missed you know?

Danny!!! :hug:
Yes, I am just about to leave my office now (Weeeee!!) and then I will spend several days at the END of the world. I do mean the END of the world, for I am traveling to Torres del Paine and Punta Arenas... the last "big" city of Chile and of America... then there's a number or islands, small towns and the sea... the wildest sea and the, yes... Antártida!!!

Funny... do you remember back in December when we joked about walking to the Antártida just to get Michael? Well... I am not going to the Antártida, but I will be quite close... and no Opus yet.

:toofunny:

DID YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL WITH YOUR CODES????????

I HAVE MY CODE FOR THE SUPER MEGA OMG REALITY CARD!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I have my code, I have my code!!!!

But the site is not online yet.

... what a joke.... but... I HAVE MY CODE, I HAVE MY CODE, I HAVE MY CODE!!!

I just need two more things: the site.. and the books. So I am almost there...

I really hope that they will send you a book now after all the waiting and not a few pages to begin with. :doh:

I will :angel:you!!! :D

I got my code too, does that mean we just have to print it out then? If so, that's unacceptable.

I ordered it through Amazon so I've got no email for a code. How else would you get one? I'm starting to really not care about the reality card though. :no:

Oh it sucks!

I got the code, but no Opus! My friend was asking me about it two. It seems no Opus arriving in China at all. We are furious, given the fact that they were actually printed here.

I still havent received my Opus, just got a email stating it will arrive at 17 February. I guess l should embrace myself, It would have been a perfect gift for me for Valentine.
I ordered it through Barnes right after l could afford it. Wonder if it will come with the reality card?

Back