'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Ya, I'm thinking I won't get a tracking number at all....So I'm not too worried about that...I know that a lot of people got their Opus without the tracking number....I just want some sort of direction..I feel like it's just lost somewhere...haha...probably overanalyzing...Where are you from?? I don't even think anything's been delivered to Canadian addresses yet...

I'm in Mississippi Ark :)

I just got a call from a courier on behalf of Kraken Opus, my Opus is being delivered tomorrow, any time up to 5:30pm....i screamed (with delight) at the guy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
So UK is finally getting some Opus... great!!! :D

As for us, in the South of the planet, right before Antartica....

nothing....

Oooooooooooh at last we have some good news for the UK :clapping:

Fingers crossed i'll get mine by Wednesday. I've waited so long that if it does arrive before Christmas I might just wrap it and open it on Friday. That would be one of the best Christmas presents ever :D

My Family : "Who bought you that fantastic book??"

Me : "Ummm... Me" :punk:

oh my goodness.. so people that order through the times are getting it cheaper, and earlier. :(
opus haven't replied to any of my emails either

I have lost hope.

I am leaving for the holidays in less than 24 hours...and I don't think I will get my Opus until next year.

Boohoooo!!!!

This is so annoying...I ordered it the first day you could pre-order and it seems like everyone's getting it before me. :( I've had no email or phone call. And it was sooo much money! I'm either gonna laugh or cry lol!

you're not alone, i ordered really early too, 14th august. opus were so greedy for money they forgot all about customer service.

Yes, yes... I do hope so too. And maybe in time we will remember this wait and we'll laugh like:

Oldie 1 at MJJC: Remember the mess with the Opus?? How much we had to wait??
coffee2.gif

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And CONGRATULATIONS to the UK. Looks like Santa Clause is coming to your town finally! Lucky people!!! :clapping::wild:

WHAT?????

So you finally paid 250USD???
Sorry but... is there a secret pact our there to make all MJ fans go crazy or what??

blur.gif

Noo. I`m happy I visited this thread and saw they are selling it cheaper just before they raised the price..I paid 148 dollars (with shipping), ant least that`s what they reserved in my credit card, I think they won`t change anything:D I`m just saying that it`s strange they changed the price so quickly, I ordered it for 135 ~22 hours ago, in the morning the price was already 150 and now it`s 250, so during 24 hours the price changed twice, that`s weird...

I have lost hope.

I am leaving for the holidays in less than 24 hours...and I don't think I will get my Opus until next year.

Boohoooo!!!!

Don't give up!!!
Even if this would happen, know that next year is just around the corner ;) LOL!
I am sure you will have it and that you will love it. Just wait, wait, you'll get it, this must arrive one minute or the other!

I see Kraken is playing with my emotions.. I will start "kraken' " some damn heads if my damn near $200 book doesn't come b4 Xmas like they promised.. Damn liars, hell they could've sent me the one they showed on the Today show, if that was the damn case. I ordered mine in September and for the ppl that ordered in August they should've been had theirs..

man i feel so crappy and lame that i am moaning about a book :(
i wouldn't be so bothered if it wasn't for the cost

Noo. I`m happy I visited this thread and saw they are selling it cheaper just before they raised the price..I paid 148 dollars (with shipping), ant least that`s what they reserved in my credit card, I think they won`t change anything:D I`m just saying that it`s strange they changed the price so quickly, I ordered it for 135 ~22 hours ago, in the morning the price was already 150 and now it`s 250, so during 24 hours the price changed twice, that`s weird...

ahhhhh.... lucky you!!!
One point for you, Zero for Opus.
This is a fact: they must be quiiiiteeee worried... they saw the comments there and made the change in a matter of hours. The comments were all very clear and the general feeling was not that possitive. You lucky MJ fan got it just in time!!!

party-smiley-018.gif

Oooooooooooh at last we have some good news for the UK :clapping:

Fingers crossed i'll get mine by Wednesday. I've waited so long that if it does arrive before Christmas I might just wrap it and open it on Friday. That would be one of the best Christmas presents ever :D

My Family : "Who bought you that fantastic book??"

Me : "Ummm... Me" :punk:

good news for Uk indeed.
this is the number for Opus my friend rang and got a good information from the guy she spoke to....
+44(0)20 72139587
he promised to call me at 3pm..ok he rang at about 4pm but he was very nice and said mine was on the list for delivery b4 xmas then i got the call from the courier to confirm my address and said its tomorrow... :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

good news for uk indeed.
This is the number for opus my friend rang and got a good information from the guy she spoke to....
+44(0)20 72139587
he promised to call me at 3pm..ok he rang at about 4pm but he was very nice and said mine was on the list for delivery b4 xmas then i got the call from the courier to confirm my address and said its tomorrow... :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

i was told that 'will' get before christmas, but a neither phone call or an email to confirm delivery or anything :( . I have rang kraken several times and have been told it will arrive before the 25th each time, but is looking unlikely.

ahhhhh.... lucky you!!!
One point for you, Zero for Opus.
This is a fact: they must be quiiiiteeee worried... they saw the comments there and made the change in a matter of hours. The comments were all very clear and the general feeling was not that possitive. You lucky MJ fan got it just in time!!!

party-smiley-018.gif

yeah, I was probably at the right place and at the right time, that`s not such an often thing in my life :doh: :D

I wanna call Opus, but don't know if I want to call such long distance...I've emailed them a few times...just waiting for a response..

Could someone phone for me please? Ask about Devon (Plymouth etc). I'm not at home at the moment! Thank you if someone does.. :)

i phoned opus and they have told me ALL orders north of london are on trucks now and will be with the person by tomoz or wednesday. :) yaaay! :)

Yeah, so the Opus are on the way!!
Great! I do hope you will get them soon.
Smiley_inbluetruck.gif

Yeah, so the Opus are on the way!!
Great! I do hope you will get them soon.
Smiley_inbluetruck.gif

dont actually think he meant just north of london, its just that he asked where i was (manchester) and he said your book will be with you 2moz or wednesday because there are trucks up there...

but yaaay! :)

This is so annoying...I ordered it the first day you could pre-order and it seems like everyone's getting it before me. :( I've had no email or phone call. And it was sooo much money! I'm either gonna laugh or cry lol!

Same
I ordered my opus on 12. august...don't get any mails. :(

Back