Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

Are you guys crazy as it pertains to Keep Your Head Up? It is so OBVIOUSLY MJ on lead vocals that I question whether people have gone completely paranoid or have never heard the man sing before.

That notwithstanding, it's a pretty dull song imo.

You're surprised? I remember "hardcore" fans claiming that it wasn't Michael at the O2 TII announcement and that he's alive somewhere... Hawaii, Alaska, Russia... Somewhere. Probably recording with Elvis.

MJsweden said:
In 2 Days At This Time We Will Have Heard The Michael Version Of Hold My Hand

Unless Michael is alive and behind this release, I don't think we'll hear "The Michal version" of the song... Remember, that guy Akon worked more on it for its official release. It'll probably sound finished, OK, but surely not Michael's version as in MJ "touched" it.

Now that the tracklist is final and the new single is out Monday, I hope that there can be a more peaceful atmosphere here at mjjc. It was quite a rough and stressful week I must say. Looking through a few threads, I must say I'm a bit sad about so many people being banned :(. But to be honest, Gaz did warn us many times..

I must say.....

loveMJJ.gif

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON

BRING ON THE NEW ALBUM!!!! :D :D :D :D

I listened to 'Keep Your Head Up'.

The lead voice doesn't sound like Michael to me at all. The whole song doesn't sound like something Michael would have ever put on an album (not to mention the Earth Song ad-libs at the end).

I would say it's fake.

Can't believe all this is happening...I think I'm not gonna buy this.

How can anyone seriously suggest this song is not Michael?

This paranoia is getting beyond a joke now.

BN has left some fans paranoid. KYHU is so obviously MJ. I don't see how you could think it is fake.

those who are paranoid, its there problem, they will have hard time enjoying his post humorous songs. On the other hand, fans who believe is him will be stress free and enjoy every bit of it.

This message is REAL. It's owned by Bruce Swedien.

Thanks Korgnex! Very nice to see this video, especially Michael's hand writing showing that he was involved on the song.

This is one thing I wondered about, if Michael were to write lyrics, he always seems to write them by hand on paper which is huge in helping authenticity. Secondly, if he didn't write a song, he may have at least labeled some cassettes, dat tapes, cds, or boxes in his hand writing that contain music indicating the title of the songs which also helps as proof.

So I decided that when all of these songs are released I am going to make my own album, with a better cover and name. Either I will call it "Much Too Soon" or self titled depending on the artwork or picture I use. This is my tracklist so far, but it may change as music comes forth…
1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. I'm Dreamin
4. The Future
5. Do You Know Where Your Children Are/12 O'clock
6. Best Of Joy
7. Miss You
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon
11. Place with No Name (Bonus Track)

Agreed that this still does not sound like Michael. I think that the voice in this song sounds better than Breaking News but it still does not sound "correct".

Again, IF the songs are real or fake, all the fan's acceptance of these songs only enables the Estate to feel validated going forward to contnually create songs where less than a demo existed previously.

Even more frustrating is that we KNOW there are other newer, better MJ tracks. There are 3 Will.I.Am tracks! It seems like he will not let them go OR do they really just not want to pay the cost of a much larger producer's fee compared to who they are working with!

How can people believe keep your head up is michael? it so obviously is not. Just how long have you people been listening to mjs voice? I knew it wasn't him the second i heard the voice. Same goes for Breaking News.

Keep Your Head Up IS definitely Michael. The lead vocal sounds completely different from that of BN.

Keep Your Head Up IS definitely Michael. The lead vocal sounds completely different from that of BN.

With all due respect i know when i hear MJs voice. This is not his voice. And im not saying it because i dont like the song, infact i LOVE the song. I would be so happy if it were MJ singing this, but it isn't.

I always liked this song! I look forward to this Final Version

So do we know for sure what era each track is from? This is what I have so far, feel free to complete it or correct if needed.

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) 2007
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up 2007
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent) 2007
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News 2007
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz) 2000
9. Behind The Mask 1981/82
10. Much Too Soon 1981/82

Wow, even though BTM and MTS are great songs, I think they will be distracting next to more recent material. Hopefully they didn't update these songs too much. Taking a 30 year old song and "remixing" it just seems wrong to me. To me at this point it isn't an Album, it's a compilation of unreleased tracks. They choose not to create a final Album for MJ, instead they started the first of many "collections". But I'm still very EXCITED to hear these songs, I just would have preferred that the songs had stayed collected to their respective eras.

Back