Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

So Hollywood Tonight has got be real right? keep your head up is questionable but not as fake as Breaking news, that I mean the vocal leads

a place with no name would already be better than Keep your head up
Not to mention the wonderfull Do You Know Where Your Children Are

the handwritten message could be so fake. everybody can fake it. seriously. i wished it was authentic.

This message is REAL. It's owned by Bruce Swedien.

Proof:

[YOUTUBE]ArrJoRsaq5w[/YOUTUBE]​

I just don't understand why there's such a desperation to cobble together these sorts of tracks taking bits and pieces from other songs to pad them out, when there's fully completed songs which Michael ACTUALLY worked on ready to be used, like Escape, Blue Gangster and (if they are actually going down this route as it seems..) We've Had Enough?
saving them for future albums i presume

Earth Song at the end. Hahaha.
yeah its sounds ridiculous. why even add it. doest even fit.

But that is the problem with the album. I find myself questioning with the post production stuff 'would Mike have done that', 'would Mike have approved of that', 'would Mike be happy with that' and that's the main thing that's ruining any potential enjoyment of the album. Don't get me wrong, I'll still buy it, but just needed to get my thoughts out.
totally agree.best thing is we could get hold of the demos that mj worked on and then we could see how much they have been changed/re arranged. cause alot of joe public will get hold of these songs and think its a finished song that mj totally created himself and if its crap guess who gets the blame as normal. but yeah i find it difficult to get into these songs as i dont know if they are really what mj created.how much of it is really mj or in the case of hold your head up it just sounds like a poor mans r kelly or neyo.nothing exciting at all

Keep Your Head up is definitely Michael singing... the vocals I do not doubt. The Earth Song ad-libs at the end are confusing though... why add these in when they are so obviously from Earth Song?

I don't mind the song though... its nice. Nice choir too. I do believe there are stronger songs out there though (Blue Gangsta being one of them :p )

Dont wanna quote anybody, but this time I dont think people are questioning if its Mike.

Coz its obvious its him. But just the choice of songs sony/estate have made. Especially wen we have heard songs like Xscape & blue Gangster...

It sounds good except the WAY too obvious earth song adlibs. It is Michael.

The production on that Keep your head up song, sounds like a demo i would make as a first take with basic equipment for someone. What is going on............ The vocals sound like him sometimes, this time it's possible they could be him. The thing is, why would they use his, when they probably have track's like I have this dream in the vault, this is so bad and so appauling that i really think they actually do want this album to fail. Do they realise Earth song is so huge in the UK, that the average person on the street will realise these are earth song addlibs, let alone fans.......

I think that this is definitely Michael and I think we become more paranoid than necessary

OMG... for the first time this week I have what I will refer to as "MICHAEL GOOSEBUMPS", the one's you get when you hear Michael's voice ringing true on a track ya never heard before but instantly love... I got it when HMH leaked in 2008 and I got it now.... The reason....

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!

I am really confused now coz nobody here seems to like it? And I love it already! it has renewed my excitement in the album... I love this kinda Michael, the whole Keep the faith, on the line kinda song!

I hear the whole "Earth song" section at the end but can't help thinking that Michael has just re-visited this vocal style (I have listened to Earthsong, and the 2 earthsong Demo's and can't find this exact lyric).

I am so excited about Michael!!!!!

Keep your head up.... with the L.O.V.E x x x

Michael wouldn't have to ad ES adlibs to 'hold your head up', if he was still here.
He could record the whole track including new & fitting adlibs.

OMG... for the first time this week I have what I will refer to as "MICHAEL GOOSEBUMPS", the one's you get when you hear Michael's voice ringing true on a track ya never heard before but instantly love... I got it when HMH leaked in 2008 and I got it now.... The reason....

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!

I am really confused now coz nobody here seems to like it? And I love it already! it has renewed my excitement in the album... I love this kinda Michael, the whole Keep the faith, on the line kinda song!

I love it too. Since I have heard it for the first time I can't stop playing it! And it renewed my excitement for the album too (although I still wish BN wouldn't be on it, LOL).

I love it too. Since I have heard it for the first time I can't stop playing it! And it renewed my excitement for the album too (although I still wish BN wouldn't be on it, LOL).

Same. :wub:
Is this one of Casios songs?

guys i have a problem, what do i have to do to stop playing it?????

Steadily let the battery die! In all seriousness thuough its great to see some positivity coming from people about an album track. BN was a disaster but with KYHU its caused a much better reaction as I believe the vocal is quite clearly Michael even though I'm not overly keen on the ES samples which are a bit of a mess but this is a leaked version, they may be better come December.

I've listened to the song several times now, played it for a few non MJ fans. They loved it... called it classic MJ music and sound. I have to agree, it's a beautiful melody.

Steadily let the battery die! In all seriousness thuough its great to see some positivity coming from people about an album track. BN was a disaster but with KYHU its caused a much better reaction as I believe the vocal is quite clearly Michael even though I'm not overly keen on the ES samples which are a bit of a mess but this is a leaked version, they may be better come December.

yay i know!!! I still dont know about the ES ad libs... we dont know if this is the final version?

In 2 Days At This Time We Will Have Heard The Michael Version Of Hold My Hand :)

Back