Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

i just want to hear from the people who were WITH michael when he recorded this so called track

I have played it to around 30 people pretending it's a new Michael Jackson song and only 3 of them are MJ fans, and everyone has been laughing their asses off and saying no matter what it is it doesn't represent Michael Jackson at all.

I asked everyone I live and work with, that must be at least 80 people, and all but one person thought Michael Jackson is singing on 'Breaking News'. Mind you the one that didn't was my Granddad, and he's 'as deaf as a post'.

So what do we do? All your friends and family say it isn't Michael, and all mine say it is.

It's a tricky situation isn't it?
HAHAHA, great post!

Can the" it's not Michael" camp not just accept it's time for apologies.

I will apologize when I'll have proves others than "we tell you that experts say it's him".

soniamaria84 @TeddyRiley1 the "oops" means: [SIZE=+2]A) there is no better recent material[/SIZE]; B ) some top secret issue btw. Estate and Cascio

TeddyRiley1 @soniamaria84 [SIZE=+2]A[/SIZE]
this seems to SUPPORT the theory that they will go to any lengths to keep it on

I have played it to around 30 people pretending it's a new Michael Jackson song and only 3 of them are MJ fans, and everyone has been laughing their asses off and saying no matter what it is it doesn't represent Michael Jackson at all.

See, that's a good one, but it doesn't beat my "80" does it?

Well, only 79 if you exclude my deaf Granddad. But you see what I mean?

Can you come back when you have 80 or 81?

Hold on everybody!

Deano's family and the people he works with think its Michael. I conceed defeat. Never mind the 200 or 300 Michael Jackson fans here that think it isnt MJ.

I was actually waiting for Deano's family and colleagues to make a statement before I cancelled my pre-order of the album.

But I am very happy to say that I will now be keeping my pre-order in tact.

Fly Away ?;3067175 said:
Teddy Riley's Tweets:

soniamaria84 @TeddyRiley1 thank you Teddy..just 1 question: why dont they leave out the songs that arent 100% MJ? there are only 7 recent 100% MJ songs?

soniamaria84 @TeddyRiley1 teddy, why dont they leave out those songs? they have nothing better to release or is there sth bw cascios and estate?

TeddyRiley1 @soniamaria84 OOPS

soniamaria84 @TeddyRiley1 the "oops" means: [size=+2]A) there is no better recent material[/size]; B ) some top secret issue btw. Estate and Cascio

TeddyRiley1 @soniamaria84 [size=+2]A[/size]

--------

So in other words, they're desperate to have as much recent material on the album as possible... only problem is that there's hardly any (or not much in a releasable state). Still no excuse for trying to include fake vocals.

They could use some of the money that they get from This Is It movie and buy will.i.am songs.. everyone has his price (like Teddy Riley - he got paid and he is lying to us)

that is good enough for me. they manipulated his voice but deep down michael is there.

They could use some of the money that they get from This Is It movie and buy will.i.am songs.. everyone has his price (like Teddy Riley - he got paid and he is lying to us)

Yeah, and also what about the RedOne and Darkchild tracks?

Here's the problem. The Estate and $ony want this album to be more current stuff when the quality happens to be more older stuff. As a result, we end up with the Cascio crap.

if u think it's MJ let that be your own decision, and if u think it's not him, also, let that be your own choice, but don't accept ever accept something because some else who is selling this says so.
Trust ur own head.
ps. Still think it's all hype, and also why no posts appear?

Last edited:

Fly Away ?;3067228 said:
Yeah, and also what about the RedOne and Darkchild tracks?

RedOne tracks are not completed but they could use Darkchild marerial from Invincible sessions. Darkchild has at least 3 great songs from that period. Even Teddy has some real MJ tracks but he decided to release this crap. Teddy is a liar!!!

See, that's a good one, but it doesn't beat my "80" does it?

Well, only 79 if you exclude my deaf Granddad. But you see what I mean?

Can you come back when you have 80 or 81?
lol, this is like the Bad video when the guy asks MJ how many guys are proud of him.

Hold on everybody!

Deano's family and the people he works with think its Michael. I conceed defeat. Never mind the 200 or 300 Michael Jackson fans here that think it isnt MJ.

I was actually waiting for Deano's family and colleagues to make a statement before I cancelled my pre-order of the album.

I see my 'irony' is lost upon you L.T.D.? Not that I'm surprised of course.

You had opportunity to jump on the "My family & friends agree with me" nonsense long before I posted my 'tongue in cheek' retort, but you chose not to. Why was that I wonder?

I know. The original "My family & friends agree with me" bull**** backed up what you wanted to believe, so you accepted it as 'legitimate' 'proof' of what you believe. It's only when someone posts the opposite view that you find time to ridicule.

My retort of "My family and friends agree with me" is no more stupid than the attempts before mine. It 'proves' nothing. The proof will be in how well the album does.

It goes without saying that I hope 'you and yours' fail in your attempts to make this album a flop.

Here in Croatia everyone that I know (from my parents, friends, even grandparents) said "that is NOT MJ", some people even laughed when I played them the track!
Here in Croatia, 1992 was probably last year when I heard/read something completely positive about the King of Pop on TV/newspaper but all the people that I know said it's Michael Jackson. :)

Hold on everybody!

I forgot to add;

Have you still not cancelled that order yet!!??

Would you like some help?

i wonder how many pro BN supporters are actually stooges sent from sony, has happened before...

For me...If these tracks are on the album, then I will still support it. I do wish they weren't..but if they plan to keep them on, I will still support this Michael Jackson album....This is absolutely disgusting how we are seemingly being forced to "choose" a side. They shouldn't have even considered using "Questionable" tracks in the first place...That's what concerns me, but then you have every single person who knows Michael's voice like nobody else saying it's him...So is it a question of, It may not sound like him, but it is him? I hope so..This is all still very confusing..

Last edited:

I have been a fan for 18 years and I have never seen such an atmosphere before! You have turned the forum into a jungle.
FACT IS WE WEREN'T THERE WHEN MICHAEL WAS RECORDING THE SONGS BUT SOME OF HIS CLOSEST ENGINEERS WERE THERE WITH HIM!

I have been a fan for 18 years and I have never seen such an atmosphere before! You have turned the forum into a jungle.
FACT IS WE WEREN'T THERE WHEN MICHAEL WAS RECORDING THE SONGS BUT SOME OF HIS CLOSEST ENGINEERS WERE THERE WITH HIM!

agree what happend to this forum. :(

Ok its MJ, thanks Bruce, I just needed you to confirm it.

I just can't understand why Sony/The Estate/whoever took this decision, released this song. Does it make sense? What was the purpose?
Economically, it makes no sense.
Almost every fan was looking foward for the album, I would say at least 90% of fan community. Then pops up rumors of the family saying stuff about fake material, then Sony itself release a song FOR FREE: and what song is it?
Not amazing groundbreaking new material, not even a super classic style Michael song... no, it was exactly the song that caused the rumors of fake material come out in first place!!!!
Michael or not, over processed voice + combination with another singer = doubts in the fan community, it doesn't take a genious and I find very hard to believe Sony/The Estate/whoever didn't think of this obvious reaction.
So my question stand still: why?
Does this look weird just to me?

Those who cancelled pre order andboycotting the album I can't believe you
if the sales look ugly whom do u think the press would be all over?not Sony,not the estate,ONLY MICHAEL!so please calm down think deep and far,what is the most rational thing to do

So… Day 4 of the brilliant marketing campaign and as promised by smooth_criminal05 it’s obviously huge:
smooth_criminal05;3051064 said:
-I've spoken with my source and he confirmed to me that the vocals are 100% authentic. This has been confirmed by people who were in the studio when MJ recorded it, 2 third party audio experts who spent hours examining the vocals, and by Teddy Riley who worked on all 5 Cascio tracks. There should be no debate on the authenticity of the vocals, they are his. End of discussion

-My source has heard the album in it's entirety and confirmed to me that it's "simply incredible", and he's not even a huge MJ fan. He went on to say that "even non fans will love the album, it's catchy and modern sounding and will top the charts all around the world. It also is a new direction from anything MJ has ever done before, the sound is so unique."

-Many of the songs on the album are new and recorded in 2007, 2008, and 2009. There will be a couple other ones from earlier but have been re-worked to fit in with the albums sound.

-MJ fans will be familiar with a couple of the tracks but the general public will still treat them like new songs. Majority is brand new stuff.

-Breaking News is being tested by Sony for fan and general feedback, if it's a huge hit then expect it to be the first single. If not, they have a 2nd track ready to go.

-Marketing for this will be huge, over the next 4-5 weeks expect to see huge promotions all over the world for this album. Sales will be monstrous for a posthumous release

I didn’t change my first opinion on the song, I loved the Breaking News – a very tricky and sophisticated video teaser for Michael’s first posthumorous album.

So I didn’t really need the Statement. But it might calm some overreacted souls here.

God to be thanked we have some reasonable voices here who’s trying to make clear the evident things the majority does ignore.

I better relax and enjoy, cause nothing else matters… :D

If they just said when the song came out that it included vocals by James Porte I don't think everyone would have been quite as mad. I was more upset with the fact they tried to pass it off as 100% MJ.

Who you mean? Teddy Riley wasn't there. You mean we should believe just people who was with MJ in the studio?! WTF..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth_criminal05

-I've spoken with my source and he confirmed to me that the vocals are 100% authentic. This has been confirmed by people who were in the studio when MJ recorded it, 2 third party audio experts who spent hours examining the vocals, and by Teddy Riley who worked on all 5 Cascio tracks. There should be no debate on the authenticity of the vocals, they are his. End of discussion

-My source has heard the album in it's entirety and confirmed to me that it's "simply incredible", and he's not even a huge MJ fan. He went on to say that "even non fans will love the album, it's catchy and modern sounding and will top the charts all around the world. It also is a new direction from anything MJ has ever done before, the sound is so unique."

I thought he said HIS source thought it sounded FAKE.

Back