Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Now I am really starting to be very angry.
Some ppl don"t need their ear checking. Why some ppl can"t say anything without insulting others ?! Some" fans "...really.
And saying " even if Michael tells me himself it"s him singing , I won"t believe ! "
How crazy is that ?!
And will some of you please stop using that sentence " Michael is turning in his grave."
That is so disrespectfull.

Well, I appreciate the statement and I certainly respect some of the people that were consulted. So, I will accept the fact, even though I haven't heard a verified version, that the raw demo tape of BN that was played for all of the experts was Michael.

They won't get a penny out of me. This is a disgrace. We are all being taken for a ride. This album isn't going to sell like it should. All the estate and $ony had to do was take out the Cascio tracks and put in Rodney Jerkins tracks. And BN sucks. It's a copy and paste crap job.

I have a feeling that even if the raw demos of BN were released, people will still draw different conclusions from it to support their own arguments. I mean, the real acapella didn't really do much to convince any of the stubborn ones of either side. Maybe those on the fence, but not the really stubborn ones.

Thing is though.....this wasn't the official real acapella, was it?

if they can lie about it being 100% n now its some james porte...well why believe theyre telling the truth now

it's all more hype to promote the album, think if estate has do all this research on his voice with so called experts why wud they even waste time checking again... why coz it's more hype,

Teddy Riley said:
@CaseyRain CORY IS A LIE AND WHEN HE CAME TO MY SESSION HE WAS THE ONLY ONE ON TARYLL'S SIDE...CONT.

@CaseyRain THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THAT ROOM DIDN'T WANT TO ARGUE AND GO BACK AND FORTH WITH TARYLL WHO SPOKE THE WHOLE SESSION.

@CaseyRain WHAT I SAID IN THAT MEETING WAS IT DON'T MAKE ME NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER THESE SONGS GET USE OR NOT. ITS THE ESTATES DECISION. CONT

@CaseyRain WE LET TARYLL TALK CAUSE HE WAS VERY HOSTILE IN THE MEETING...CONT.

@CaseyRain WE LET HIM TLK AS WE NOD OUR HEADS CAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL AN ADAMANT PERSON ANYTHING.

I just saw that on here before I even saw it on my own Twitter app.... LOL.

I don't know what to think anymore.

There's so much back and forth that I'm just lost....and the only thing I still have to go on (which I've had all along) is my own ears.....and my own ears, as a musician, singer and audio engineer who's been in the music industry his whole life and hanging out at professional studios since I was 3 (my cousins are multiplatinum producers) - my own ears are telling me it's NOT Michael.

From Teddy's twitter:

@MissChiviouss CORY PRODUCE AND MANAGE TARYLL. CONNECTION THERE...ASK WHY HE DON'T SAID THAT ABOUT SONY? READ BTW LINES

@CaseyRain CORY IS A LIE AND WHEN HE CAME TO MY SESSION HE WAS THE ONLY ONE ON TARYLL'S SIDE...CONT.

@CaseyRain THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THAT ROOM DIDN'T WANT TO ARGUE AND GO BACK AND FORTH WITH TARYLL WHO SPOKE THE WHOLE SESSION.

@CaseyRain WHAT I SAID IN THAT MEETING WAS IT DON'T MAKE ME NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER THESE SONGS GET USE OR NOT. ITS THE ESTATES DECISION. CONT

@CaseyRain WE LET TARYLL TALK CAUSE HE WAS VERY HOSTILE IN THE MEETING...CONT.

@CaseyRain WE LET HIM TLK AS WE NOD OUR HEADS CAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL AN ADAMANT PERSON ANYTHING.

So Teddy confirms Corey and Taryl WERE THERE.

And Teddy says that Corey was on Taryl's side (according to Corey more than him took his side) so from that I deduce that not EVERYBODY there thought this was Michael, as the statement from the estate tries to pass us the lie that EVERYBODY agreed on the matter

Last edited:

Some of you guys seriously think Gaz faked this statement? GROW UP

I bet all of you now who were convinced that it was Jason Malachi are embarassed.
You guys say you want proof and evidence, the Estate have released a statement, Sony have, Teddy Riley & co. have, what more proof could you possibly want?

They won't get a penny out of me. This is a disgrace. We are all being taken for a ride. This album isn't going to sell like it should. All the estate and $ony had to do was take out the Cascio tracks and put in Rodney Jerkins tracks. And BN sucks. It's a copy and paste crap job.

Exactly. How hard it is, even if the Cascio tracks are real (which I do not believe), to replace them with something that is 100% finished by Michael himself? Full vocals, full backround harmonies, everything. I'd rather have a so-so song like "Invincible" or "You Are My Life" than any of these Cascio tracks. I'd rather have the album be 7 tracks, if they can't find anything to replace the songs, which is not true.

MJ 100% completed 2 songs with Babyface in the late 90's. Use them.

I'm outraged. Nice statement, until you PUT THE FREAKIN SONG ON! Then you immediately remember why you kicked up a stink in the first place.

Count me on for an demonstrations and not buying this album if they proceed with these songs being on MICHAEL.

I hear you! I want to believe it is him. I really do. I keep trying. But then I listen to the verses of the song. Man! Perhaps I just need to keep repeating the phrase. "It really is Michael" over and over and I will believe it eventually.

I will buy the album though, because there are plent of songs that are 100% Michael and I know I will love those.

Some of you guys seriously think Gaz faked this statement? GROW UP

I hope you are not referring to me 'cause if you are, let me be clear, I didn't say that about Gaz, maybe you misunderstood me

Exactly. How hard it is, even if the Cascio tracks are real (which I do not believe), to replace them with something that is 100% finished by Michael himself? Full vocals, full backround harmonies, everything. I'd rather have a so-so song like "Invincible" or "You Are My Life" than any of these Cascio tracks. I'd rather have the album be 7 tracks, if they can't find anything to replace the songs, which is not true.

MJ 100% completed 2 songs with Babyface in the late 90's. Use them.
Probably because the estate doesn't want to be dictated to by a minority of fans who think they should have the power to take tracks off of MJ's album. Of which, 2 out of the 3 songs haven't even been released yet.

Thing is though.....this wasn't the official real acapella, was it?

People seemed to make it out as the real-acapella-that-was-leaked-by-some-good-soul-trying-to-spread-the-word-that-BN-is-fake. So I just took it as the most recent "jaw-dropping" proof. Just didn't get the reaction the leaker was hoping for, I guess. Peoples' opinions are still the same as before.

I'm sure it isn't official. Cont. I'm sure of my ears. Cont. I'm sure it's not Michael. Cont.

Why don' you have names of rapports from this GREAT experts? Why is there nothing in the official website?

So it is official, it is indeed Michael singing on a Michael single, no surprise to me really. Many on here said i would be eating my words after this statment yet i don't seed them on here now eating their words, all the fan who claimed to know Michaels voice and said it definately wasn't him were wrong and it is time they lose their egos and accept they were wrong and move on. I think an apology thread should be started for all the fans on here who recieved abuse because they knew from the start it was Michael.

I am reading and reading what some of you say and I really cannot believe in my own eyes. Are you seriously thinking not to buy the album? And you call yourself fans?

There are a couple of songs you don't like. SO WHAT? There will be plenty of others you will like.

I personally believe that at most parts of BN it's Michael's voice, but even if it isn't what's the problem? It's still his song. Michael is not with us anymore but he left plenty of songs behind. So in the future there will surely be songs that will be party sang by him and will be heavily edited (demos he left) or not sang by him at all.They are still his songs. They are parts of his heart and soul that he left for us. And what do you do? You sabotage them because "you don't want to be fooled by sony". Your ego comes first.

Don't buy the album. But sit for a minute and think who you are harming and who you are helping with this. You are harming Michael and you are helping those who don't want this album to be a success because they have nothing to earn from it. The "family" won't earn a single penny from the sales. On the other hand they have plenty of personal projects running right now (cd's, books etc.) and it won't be good for them if the whole world focuses on Michael's album.

MICHAEL COMPOSED THOSE SONGS FOR US. WE OWE IT TO HIM TO RESPECT THEM EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT PRESENTED IN THE WAY HE WOULD PRESENT THEM IF HE WAS HERE. I AM SURE HE WOULD PREFER US TO HAVE THEM EVEN IN THIS UNORTHODOX WAY THAN NOT TO HAVE THEM AT ALL.

That's all I have to say. I am sorry if I was not very polite but I cannot stand this anymore.

So Teddy confirms Corey and Taryl WERE THERE.

And Teddy says they were the Corey was on Taryl's side (according to Corey more than him took his side) so from that I deduce that not EVERYBODY there thought this was Michael as the statement from the estate tries to pass as the lie that EVERYBODY agreed on the matter

'Breaking News'

"Taryll talks shit again, and his manager backs him up!"

If only Sony had let; 3T, La Toya, and the rest of the Jacksons, sing, produce, and star on the album, all this fuss could have been avoided.

Oh, it's sounds like Corey wanted 'a piece of the action' as well, so they would have had to make him Executive Producer just to make sure everybody was happy!

Do me a favour! Is this the best people can come up with?

So it is official, it is indeed Michael singing on a Michael single, no surprise to me really. Many on here said i would be eating my words after this statment yet i don't seed them on here now eating their words, all the fan who claimed to know Michaels voice and said it definately wasn't him were wrong and it is time they lose their egos and accept they were wrong and move on. I think an apology thread should be started for all the fans on here who recieved abuse because they knew from the start it was Michael.

It ISN'T official. There's nothing on MJ's website! There aren't experts names! There aren't rapports!

Probably because the estate doesn't want to be dictated to by a minority of fans who think they should have the power to take tracks off of MJ's album. Of which, 2 out of the 3 songs haven't even been released yet.

Based on the poll in one of these threads, about 50% of the fans don't believe it's Michael on BN. I think that's quite a significant amount of fans, let alone minority. How many of these are willing to stand up and fight however, I won't know.

Cory Rooney replies to Teddy via facebook:

Cory Rooney I just read Teddy's comment about me on twitter and the funny thing is, before this he had a great relationship with Taryll Jackson!!! Living right down the street from him and communicating with him constantly about music, studio gear, and... the overall state of the business you would think that he would have enough respect or be man enough to say what he felt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure would and I will when I get back to LA!!!!!!!!!!! I don't specifically mention Sony or anyone yet because we still don't know who the actual person is to Blame and I'm far from stupid!!! I will say this, it very easy to see the ones that got paid!!!!!!!! :0) I DO NOT MANAGE TARYLL JACKSON!!! he is just one of my closest friends along with his brothers and other members of the Jackson family including the Late and great Michael Jackson. Please YouTube anything on Taryll and tell me if you think there is a hostile bone in his body!! They better stop playing with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^Agree. I also think as fans we have been spoilt with Michael's voice, we have most of the time had 100% Michael on his tracks, his backing singing was his own - how lucky we were I guess we won't have such a luxury anymore.

What we love about Michael is Michael and no one else - wish Sony would realise this.

This is definitely turning into a MASS-ive brainwashing campaign. Massive....

I can't believe this is happening. What frauds.

'Breaking News'

"Taryll talks shit again, and his manager backs him up!"

If only Sony had let; 3T, La Toya, and the rest of the Jacksons, sing, produce, and star on the album, all this fuss could have been avoided.

Oh, it's sounds like Corey wanted 'a piece of the action' as well, so they would have had to make him Executive Producer just to make sure everybody was happy!

Do me a favour! Is this the best people can come up with?

Actually you came up with all that and not me. And please change your attitude there, you have been insulting to me before (and I've noticed to others too but that's none of my business) or I will have you reported.

so it is official, it is indeed michael singing on a michael single, no surprise to me really. Many on here said i would be eating my words after this statment yet i don't seed them on here now eating their words, all the fan who claimed to know michaels voice and said it definately wasn't him were wrong and it is time they lose their egos and accept they were wrong and move on. I think an apology thread should be started for all the fans on here who recieved abuse because they knew from the start it was michael.

^^^^^^^^^^^
this! This! This!

I won't be buying the album if it contains any suspected track.

Of the Cascio tracks:
- They all came out of no where.
- They all don't sound like Michael.
- There are no alternate takes.
- The family is against them.

Listen to his mother, his children, his brother... something ain't right!

Last edited:

Gaz can you arrange with the Estate voting contest about these Cascio songs on michaeljackson.com or here on mjjcommunity?? That would be great and that would resolve all this mess in one day. They said in official statement that the fans should be included in decision.. If you can contact them please suggest that.

It ISN'T official. There's nothing on MJ's website! There aren't experts names! There aren't rapports!

Why would there be something on the website, in fairness of the millions of MJ fans worldwide a couple of 100 here believing a few tweets is hardly a big issue. The carried out investigations on the songs before they released BN so they already knew it was Michael.

Can someone confirm if Bruce Sweden actually worked on this project?

Cory Rooney I just read Teddy's comment about me on twitter and the funny thing is, before this he had a great relationship with Taryll Jackson!!! Living right down the street from him and communicating with him constantly about music, studio gear, and... the overall state of the business you would think that he would have enough respect or be man enough to say what he felt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure would and I will when I get back to LA!!!!!!!!!!! I don't specifically mention Sony or anyone yet because we still don't know who the actual person is to Blame and I'm far from stupid!!! I will say this, it very easy to see the ones that got paid!!!!!!!! :0) I DO NOT MANAGE TARYLL JACKSON!!! he is just one of my closest friends along with his brothers and other members of the Jackson family including the Late and great Michael Jackson. Please YouTube anything on Taryll and tell me if you think there is a hostile bone in his body!! They better stop playing with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted on fb a few mins ago....hmm

go corey! lol

Back