Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

This official statement did manage to change many fans' opinions on Breaking News. I remember staying up Sunday night and waiting to listen to Breaking News. Moments after finished listening to the song. I came to this forum. Fans reactions were more than 90% negative. We were shocked, gutted and saddened. We were in disbelief. Now, many are convinced by the Estate to accept the song as a Michael Jackson song.

Okay, let's say what the Estate said is honest truth. Why did they want to include songs that are so doubtful? Is it becasue these Cascio tracks are Michael's last works? The fact that they have to do all these analysis and testings to convince themselves the demos are genuine doesn't seem right. The quality of the demos is obviously not good enough.

One can argue that Michael is not here anymore to complete the work, the songs are polished up from demos, so the quality will not live up to Michael's prior catalog and the sound is different. But, how about This Is It? This Is It is also just Michael's demo. The song is not a Michael Jackson classic, but is delightful to listen to. Many fans dislike the song, but no one ever doubt whether it's Michael or not.

When I first heard Breaking News, it sounded 100% NOT like Michael to me...besides the odd adlibs we heard......It wasn't the estate's statement that convinced me that Michael is in that song, it was the fact that when I heard the song the next day after it was previewed, it sounded DIFFERENT...like they went back in and changed it, and it actually sounded more like Michael...Definitely Michael and someone else....I know other people heard the same as me, actually someone had prompted me to check the song again, because they thought they were going crazy; they said the song sounded MORE like him....So, I went and checked, and lo and behold, they were right, and a lot of people agreed.....But just badly produced and it sounds like they just couldn't mesh the voices to make it sound like one...so, to me, the song is sorta messy sounding, the vocals don't sound right, but I definitely hear Michael in that song now...not 100%, but it coincides with what the estate had stated....In saying this, I really wish the song wouldn't be on the album, despite anything, I don't think the song is strong enough, and it's too poppy for my liking.....But meh...what can you do?

...and at the end of the day, all that any third party independent analyst can offer is an opinion. We still have no idea exactly what sort of analysis was done - what was the methodology? spectral analysis, fast fourier transforms, phoneme matching? who knows? One would imagine that if the analyst's opinion was that conclusive, the estate would release the analyst's report.
Methink the estate and sony doth protest too much

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what tests were used but I can easily think that they are more than mere opinion and include some sort of testing ( I mean even in the cop series you see them to separate noise from the voice remove distortion and then match the voice etc etc).

and why would they release the report? How many people can understand such report , I can't. and even when they mentioned it people started to question whether or not the experts were biased as they were paid by sony/ estate. so why would they release it?

When I first heard Breaking News, it sounded 100% NOT like Michael to me...besides the odd adlibs we heard......It wasn't the estate's statement that convinced me that Michael is in that song, it was the fact that when I heard the song the next day after it was previewed, it sounded DIFFERENT...like they went back in and changed it, and it actually sounded more like Michael...Definitely Michael and someone else....I know other people heard the same as me, actually someone had prompted me to check the song again, because they thought they were going crazy; they said the song sounded MORE like him....So, I went and checked, and lo and behold, they were right, and a lot of people agreed.....But just badly produced and it sounds like they just couldn't mesh the voices to make it sound like one...so, to me, the song is sorta messy sounding, the vocals don't sound right, but I definitely hear Michael in that song now...not 100%, but it coincides with what the estate had stated....In saying this, I really wish the song wouldn't be on the album, despite anything, I don't think the song is strong enough, and it's too poppy for my liking.....But meh...what can you do?

Exactly. What can we do? :no:

I got over it and will buy the album. But, I just can't convince myself to love the song.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what tests were used but I can easily think that they are more than mere opinion and include some sort of testing ( I mean even in the cop series you see them to separate noise from the voice remove distortion and then match the voice etc etc).

and why would they release the report? How many people can understand such report , I can't. and even when they mentioned it people started to question whether or not the experts were biased as they were paid by sony/ estate. so why would they release it?

Because releasing the report would show that there are no definitive answers.

thank you estate for releasing this statement and clearing things up. much appreciated.

But just badly produced and it sounds like they just couldn't mesh the voices to make it sound like one...so, to me, the song is sorta messy sounding, the vocals don't sound right, but I definitely hear Michael in that song now...not 100%,

We can learn to appreciate what it means to have good recordings. Listening to the Steeltown (pre-Motown) J5 recordings the voices are almost inaudible and indistinguishable from each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GktPFyZ64c

If it goes to court and turns out to be fake tracks, there would be class action lawsuit where everyone who paid for the album might get refunded.

We can learn to appreciate what it means to have good recordings. Listening to the Steeltown (pre-Motown) J5 recordings the voices are almost inaudible and indistinguishable from each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GktPFyZ64c

If it goes to court and turns out to be fake tracks, there would be class action lawsuit where everyone who paid for the album might get refunded.

Could you please elaborate your point a little more? I just don't quite understand why it make sense to compare a record produced in 2010 in a state-of-art studio by experienced produecers and engineers to a Steeltown record produced in the 1960's.

Could you please elaborate your point a little more? I just don't quite understand why it make sense to compare a record produced in 2010 in a state-of-art studio by experienced produecers and engineers to a Steeltown record produced in the 1960's.

What record would you be talking about? certainly not some of the tracks on 'Michael'

Guys, if none of you had known Michael sang Shout or 2,000 Watts, and you heard those songs for the first time now, would you think they are Michael's vocals?

Guys, if none of you had known Michael sang Shout or 2,000 Watts, and you heard those songs for the first time now, would you think they are Michael's vocals?

The real question is, will you believe the answer?

YES.

Michael Jackson always sounds like Michael Jackson, regardless of the studio effects used, or any variant singing styles incorporated. So, the primary vocals in the Cascio songs don't sound like Michael Jackson because, well, they're not Michael Jackson.

YES.

Michael Jackson always sounds like Michael Jackson, regardless of the studio effects used, or any variant singing styles incorporated. So, the primary vocals in the Cascio songs don't sound like Michael Jackson because, well, they're not Michael Jackson.

Sorry, but for me it's not true. Thank God that Hollywood Tonight is not Cascio song because I'm 100% sure, that many people will say "It's also FAKE!" . People doubt all Cascio songs because ... they are from Cascio only. Many of us heard BN and read on forum "it's fake" and after that believe that it is not MJ singing. Now everybody will say that Hollywood Tonight is 100% MJ voice, but I know what it would be if it be another Cascio song..................... it's very sad to me how people belive in stereotypes.

Sorry, but for me it's not true. Thank God that Hollywood Tonight is not Cascio song because I'm 100% sure, that many people will say "It's also FAKE!" . People doubt all Cascio songs because ... they are from Cascio only. Many of us heard BN and read on forum "it's fake" and after that believe that it is not MJ singing. Now everybody will say that Hollywood Tonight is 100% MJ voice, but I know what it would be if it be another Cascio song..................... it's very sad to me how people belive in stereotypes.
Actually, no. :mello: My analysis has nothing to do with any generalizing stereotypes. I know Michael Jackson's voice at all times, and need no one else's opinions to formulate my own conslusion. All of these songs on this CD could have been given to me without me knowing who the writers/producers were, or where the songs came from, and I STILL would have known that Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, and Monster were sung by some other person.

The only songs being questioned on this release are the ones that do not include MJ singing lead, and rightfully so. No one is doubting Hollywood Tonight because just like that horribly distorted phone recording at the beginning of this new version of The Way You Love Me, it clearly sounds like Michael Jackson. Maybe it should be considered that the reason why so many people resent the Cascio tracks is because the songs are in fact fraudulent, and not because folks are just jumping on a random/baseless anti-Cascio bandwagon to propagate controversy. As fans of MJ, it would be nonsensical to do the latter.

So, the primary vocals in the Cascio songs don't sound like Michael Jackson because, well, they're not Michael Jackson.

I would love to know how you can state this with such certainty?

At times, I really question the intelligence of people making such blatant and direct claims as this. I really wish, just once that many of the 'naysayers' stood back and took a real good look at the "bigger picture" here.

It is relatively clear to people with frontal-lobe capacity that when the initial rumours broke about "fake vocals" on the Cascio tracks, those people stating these very serious claims (which again, were publicly posted on a social networking site!) clearly have ulterior motives and can most definitely benefit in a big way if these outrageous claims would be accepted by a large percentage of people.

Now, let's start with the obvious.

Firstly, if certain members of the Jackson camp and their cronies have taken such an issue with these "fake" songs and found them disgraceful and dishonest, surely considering how litigious this family has demonstrated they are many times over and the size of the project that these "fakes" appear on and it's importance to literally many millions of people, you must assume that the following the proper channels (I.E. reporting the matter to the appropriate authorities) would be priority number one!

Twitter certainly is not the correct outlet for such concerns to be raised...at the very least not intitally.
Unless you're actively trying to cause mass hysteria and confusion amongst fans and the like. As someone else posted here a little while back, has anyone taken notice of the fact that ever since Mike's death, anytime certain members of the Jackson camp (Joe, Brian Oxman, Randy, Jermaine and 3T to name a few) are overlooked fiscally in any of the projects etc. they immediately (and publicly) decry "FAKE"!?...

Case in point, when Michael's latest Will surfaced and suprisingly (at least to Joe and Oxman) the Jackson's were not figured in on it, they bombarded the world's media with "The Will itself and signature's are FAKE!"...When This Is It the film was in production, Joe and his 'Yes men' fuelled the fire of a "body double" appearing and performing in the movie after they found out they will not be benefitting financially from the film "It's not all Michael" claimed silly old Joe.

I'm sure there's a couple more examples I could use, however since I'm actually putting some thought into my post and attempting to clearly explain my own viewpoints, my mind is all over the place at the moment and I may be temporarily missing some key examples! If anyone would like to 'jump in' and re-enlighten me, feel welcome!

However, regardless of my memory loss, this brings us to the here and now and the Cascio tracks. Taj and Taryll have made their own opinions known about the Cascio tracks since literally the day before the stream of 'Breaking News' was up and running on mj.com.

Despite their claims of "knowing the tracks are fake" for many months and their admission of being made aware that three of the songs they question will feature on the new Michael album long before they raised their "concerns". Of course, as I mentioned above, they weren't raised to the appropriate authorities who could have stepped in and settled this early on...No silly, they posted rants on Twitter! :smilerolleyes: Before any fans had a chance to hear the songs themselves...They "got in first" so to speak.

Now, the 3T boys' musical career has been stagnant for some fourteen years now. Having (possibly) multiple tracks of theirs featured on the new Michael album which given the circumstances is a sure fire favourite to not only take the "number one" spot the world over, but will most likely sell in the many millions automatically, would expose Taj and Co. to a huge audience and give them the best chance to relaunch their flagging careers all in one foul swoop.

To go from 'chart toppers' to trivia game answers surely isn't what 3T had in mind when they started making music! A stronger inclusion on the Michael album would not only return a little of the spotlight to 3T but would also furnish the Jackson Family coffers with some serious cash!

One can only imagine how livid and upset Taj and his Brothers were when they were informed that the Cascio recordings had been chosen above whatever work they had left over from recording with Mike fourteen or fifteen years ago to appear on the new album.
Taj himself admitted that he was present at some of the earliest listening sessions Sony, The Estate and other Executives had with the new tracks. Clearly, Taj has heard the demo nature of the recordings which are lacking Mike's finishing touches and backing vocals and kept the "fake" card up his sleeve if and when his tracks weren't represented on the new album.

All that has happened though, by not following the proper channels with his "concerns" and ranting on Twitter, mass confusion and anger have consumed the online Michael Jackson community and negative connotations have been unnecessarily attached to the Michael album that were not needed or wanted.
In my opinion, what has transpired on Twitter and the online forums due mainly to 3T is repulsive and puts on display for all to see how desperately they crave some media attention for the reasons I mentioned above.

Now, onto the Sony part of the equasion...

Does anybody here seriously believe that a publicly traded major media/electronics conglomerate such as Sony, which has thousands of shareholders and important investors to please and keep happy, frivolously throwing hundreds of millions of dollars at "Fake" tracks!? A move like that, If shown to be true, would be disastrous on the highest level to Sony from a business perspective. It truly makes no business or fiscal sense for an act like that to transpire.

As for the extensive testing of the vocals on the Cascio tracks...The fact that these measures were taken shows tremendous business foresight on the part of the Executives who had them performed.
Firstly, the artist in question is now deceased and we're not talking about any artists here, we're talking about Michael Fricken' Jackson! Only the largest selling artist in the entire history of Popular music and the man who's death, single-handedly brought down the Internet itself for a short time!

Those tests/measures of protection undertaken by Sony/The Estate under these circumstances we must assume were pretty much protocol. I'm sure anyone here if put in the position that Sony/The Estate were would do the same exact thing.
Having the FBI forensically test the vocals and disclosing that fact publicly is more or less the Estate/Sony stating to the naysers: "If you want to accuse these tracks of being 'fake' due to your own selfish desires and you're so offended and aghast that they're being released, take us to court, prove your case and this is the evidence you're up against."

All we have been subjected to ever since from the Jackson naysayers are more derogatory rants on social newtworking websites and zero official action up to this point has been taken. As I mentioned before, that is highly suprising given just how litigious these people have proven themselves to be time and again!

3T's public rants were designed and aimed at a specific target fan base, the ever present, online fan base. Taj had to know the effect such extreme accusations would cause by releasing them the way he and others did. They correctly assumed that this particular section of the fan base would take these wild claims and splash them all over their websites. In the process, fooling the less astute into buying these wild claims.

In the end though, it's quite clear that it's highly unlikely any formal legal action will be taken by these certain members of the Jackson camp as they clearly do not "have a leg to stand on" so to speak legality wise. In other words, they would laughed out the door in court.

Finally, after all that has transpired recently, I feel it's rather fitting that a majority of the record-buyers and fans alike all concur that the Cascio tracks are some of the strongest, if not the strongest on the album itself! :clapping:

At times, I really question the intelligence of people making such blatant and direct claims as this. I really wish, just once that many of the 'naysayers' stood back and took a real good look at the "bigger picture" here.

It is relatively clear to people with frontal-lobe capacity that when the initial rumours broke about "fake vocals" on the Cascio tracks, those people stating these very serious claims (which again, were publicly posted on a social networking site!) clearly have ulterior motives and can most definitely benefit in a big way if these outrageous claims would be accepted by a large percentage of people.

Now, let's start with the obvious.

Firstly, if certain members of the Jackson camp and their cronies have taken such an issue with these "fake" songs and found them disgraceful and dishonest, surely considering how litigious this family has demonstrated they are many times over and the size of the project that these "fakes" appear on and it's importance to literally many millions of people, you must assume that the following the proper channels (I.E. reporting the matter to the appropriate authorities) would be priority number one!

Twitter certainly is not the correct outlet for such concerns to be raised...at the very least not intitally.
Unless you're actively trying to cause mass hysteria and confusion amongst fans and the like. As someone else posted here a little while back, has anyone taken notice of the fact that ever since Mike's death, anytime certain members of the Jackson camp (Joe, Brian Oxman, Randy, Jermaine and 3T to name a few) are overlooked fiscally in any of the projects etc. they immediately (and publicly) decry "FAKE"!?...

Case in point, when Michael's latest Will surfaced and suprisingly (at least to Joe and Oxman) the Jackson's were not figured in on it, they bombarded the world's media with "The Will itself and signature's are FAKE!"...When This Is It the film was in production, Joe and his 'Yes men' fuelled the fire of a "body double" appearing and performing in the movie after they found out they will not be benefitting financially from the film "It's not all Michael" claimed silly old Joe.

I'm sure there's a couple more examples I could use, however since I'm actually putting some thought into my post and attempting to clearly explain my own viewpoints, my mind is all over the place at the moment and I may be temporarily missing some key examples! If anyone would like to 'jump in' and re-enlighten me, feel welcome!

However, regardless of my memory loss, this brings us to the here and now and the Cascio tracks. Taj and Taryll have made their own opinions known about the Cascio tracks since literally the day before the stream of 'Breaking News' was up and running on mj.com.

Despite their claims of "knowing the tracks are fake" for many months and their admission of being made aware that three of the songs they question will feature on the new Michael album long before they raised their "concerns". Of course, as I mentioned above, they weren't raised to the appropriate authorities who could have stepped in and settled this early on...No silly, they posted rants on Twitter! :smilerolleyes: Before any fans had a chance to hear the songs themselves...They "got in first" so to speak.

Now, the 3T boys' musical career has been stagnant for some fourteen years now. Having (possibly) multiple tracks of theirs featured on the new Michael album which given the circumstances is a sure fire favourite to not only take the "number one" spot the world over, but will most likely sell in the many millions automatically, would expose Taj and Co. to a huge audience and give them the best chance to relaunch their flagging careers all in one foul swoop.

To go from 'chart toppers' to trivia game answers surely isn't what 3T had in mind when they started making music! A stronger inclusion on the Michael album would not only return a little of the spotlight to 3T but would also furnish the Jackson Family coffers with some serious cash!

One can only imagine how livid and upset Taj and his Brothers were when they were informed that the Cascio recordings had been chosen above whatever work they had left over from recording with Mike fourteen or fifteen years ago to appear on the new album.
Taj himself admitted that he was present at some of the earliest listening sessions Sony, The Estate and other Executives had with the new tracks. Clearly, Taj has heard the demo nature of the recordings which are lacking Mike's finishing touches and backing vocals and kept the "fake" card up his sleeve if and when his tracks weren't represented on the new album.

All that has happened though, by not following the proper channels with his "concerns" and ranting on Twitter, mass confusion and anger have consumed the online Michael Jackson community and negative connotations have been unnecessarily attached to the Michael album that were not needed or wanted.
In my opinion, what has transpired on Twitter and the online forums due mainly to 3T is repulsive and puts on display for all to see how desperately they crave some media attention for the reasons I mentioned above.

Now, onto the Sony part of the equasion...

Does anybody here seriously believe that a publicly traded major media/electronics conglomerate such as Sony, which has thousands of shareholders and important investors to please and keep happy, frivolously throwing hundreds of millions of dollars at "Fake" tracks!? A move like that, If shown to be true, would be disastrous on the highest level to Sony from a business perspective. It truly makes no business or fiscal sense for an act like that to transpire.

As for the extensive testing of the vocals on the Cascio tracks...The fact that these measures were taken shows tremendous business foresight on the part of the Executives who had them performed.
Firstly, the artist in question is now deceased and we're not talking about any artists here, we're talking about Michael Fricken' Jackson! Only the largest selling artist in the entire history of Popular music and the man who's death, single-handedly brought down the Internet itself for a short time!

Those tests/measures of protection undertaken by Sony/The Estate under these circumstances we must assume were pretty much protocol. I'm sure anyone here if put in the position that Sony/The Estate were would do the same exact thing.
Having the FBI forensically test the vocals and disclosing that fact publicly is more or less the Estate/Sony stating to the naysers: "If you want to accuse these tracks of being 'fake' due to your own selfish desires and you're so offended and aghast that they're being released, take us to court, prove your case and this is the evidence you're up against."

All we have been subjected to ever since from the Jackson naysayers are more derogatory rants on social newtworking websites and zero official action up to this point has been taken. As I mentioned before, that is highly suprising given just how litigious these people have proven themselves to be time and again!

3T's public rants were designed and aimed at a specific target fan base, the ever present, online fan base. Taj had to know the effect such extreme accusations would cause by releasing them the way he and others did. They correctly assumed that this particular section of the fan base would take these wild claims and splash them all over their websites. In the process, fooling the less astute into buying these wild claims.

In the end though, it's quite clear that it's highly unlikely any formal legal action will be taken by these certain members of the Jackson camp as they clearly do not "have a leg to stand on" so to speak legality wise. In other words, they would laughed out the door in court.

Finally, after all that has transpired recently, I feel it's rather fitting that a majority of the record-buyers and fans alike all concur that the Cascio tracks are some of the strongest, if not the strongest on the album itself! :clapping:
Fantastic post! I completely agree. :clapping:

You wonder about intelligence, huh? Well that's fine, since I question somethings as well, except it's the auditory cortices of certain fans who can't hear the "blatant" non-Michael Jackson timbre, tonality, nasality, etc, in the voice of that person singing Cascio's songs. I can understand Sony's people not being able to discern the differences, mainly because they're just business executives who most likely have invested very little time in studying MJ's vocal idiosyncrasies over the years. But long-time, hardcore fans? Folks who claim to have been listening to this man their entire lives? If you can't tell when your favorite singer is not actually singing in a recording with their name plastered all over it for monetary gain, then other people's intelligence levels in a discussion forum about that singer shouldn't be your concern.

I've been thinking about it, but I don't want to speculate... but after the post from Steve001, I'ld like to bring in something to think about.
The business where Kathrine is involved in, with Howard Mann (if I am right for his name)... against whom now the Estate has plans to sue for "unauthorised" using Michael's trademark for their projects.
(That Howard Mann was the same who gave "Opus None" to TMZ.)

I wonder if all this mess not only has to do with the fact that Cascio's tracks are used instead of 3T's, but also maybe could be involved : the possibility that there is a MAJOR conflict between Kathrine/Howard Mann and the Estate? Or could even be said : between Jackson's and the Estate?
The twittering from T, being a fight against the Estate?
I wonder how complicated things can be.

I've been thinking about it, but I don't want to speculate... but after the post from Steve001, I'ld like to bring in something to think about.
The business where Kathrine is involved in, with Howard Mann (if I am right for his name)... against whom now the Estate has plans to sue for "unauthorised" using Michael's trademark for their projects.

I wonder if all this mess not only has to do with the fact that Cascio's tracks are used instead of 3T's, but also maybe could be involved : the possibility that there is a MAJOR conflict between Kathrine/Howard Mann and the Estate? Or could even be said : between Jackson's and the Estate?

much more complicated than this^

If mann releases tracks(for example falling under the period of MJ's contract with Sony), which it would appear he is legitimately entitled to do, this would put Sony in the uncomfortable position of either doing nothing, or alternatively suing the estate.

It's a huge problem for the estate and for Sony - mann has far more archive material beside those items listed on the universal express federal receiver's docs.

Can the estate sue mann? Not very likely as the judgement against MJ and the Jacksons was 'with prejudice' meaning that this particular judgement cannot be revisited in court.

Whatever happens, you can be sure the lawyers are rubbing their hands in anticipation of paydays yet to come

much more complicated than this^

If mann releases tracks(for example falling under the period of MJ's contract with Sony), which it would appear he is legitimately entitled to do, this would put Sony in the uncomfortable position of either doing nothing, or alternatively suing the estate.

It's a huge problem for the estate and for Sony - mann has far more archive material beside those items listed on the universal express federal receiver's docs.

Can the estate sue mann? Not very likely as the judgement against MJ and the Jacksons was 'with prejudice' meaning that this particular judgement cannot be revisited in court.

Whatever happens, you can be sure the lawyers are rubbing their hands in anticipation of paydays yet to come

Maybe already too much off topic, but since we're speaking... Just 1 question has crossed my mind from the day I knew about this contract between Kathrine and Mann... I wonder if it could be that she's being forced into that??

But I admit, this is not the thread for it.
(So mods, please delete if too off thread.)

Doesn't it sound like a conspiracy against 3T?

If 3T is against the Estate, why 3T gave their full support to HMH and MTS?

Your quote is so wonderful, and I agree with everything you said. I'm so happy to have a new Michael Jackson album I could cry. It makes me so happy. It's such a great record.

basically, what they are saying, is that they were so unsure whether is was MJ or not (because it sounds nothing like MJ) that they had to over-verify it with 'experts'. And Sony hired that musicologist itself, really undoing any sense of unbiassed investigation. I still do not believe it is MJ at all. Songs like Hollywood, that do have MJ's vocals, also sound overproduced, like Riley said. But I can still hear it is definately MJ. And I hear that on other songs, it is definately NOT MJ imo!

>:-(

how shameless can Sony be really, it amazes me.

^ Sony probably verifies all songs now Michael is not there to present the songs to them himself, not just the Cascio songs. Do the results of their tests mean nothing to you? Do you think it's more probable that everyone involved conspired to get fake tracks on a MJ album?

basically, what they are saying, is that they were so unsure whether is was MJ or not (because it sounds nothing like MJ) that they had to over-verify it with 'experts'. And Sony hired that musicologist itself, really undoing any sense of unbiassed investigation. I still do not believe it is MJ at all. Songs like Hollywood, that do have MJ's vocals, also sound overproduced, like Riley said. But I can still hear it is definately MJ. And I hear that on other songs, it is definately NOT MJ imo!

>:-(

how shameless can Sony be really, it amazes me.

no, that's not why they hired those experts to verify. The person who raised the question was Taryll, and when the Estate and Sony was faced with a doubt over the vocals, then they decided to verify the vocals. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I was just rereading the 'statement' and when i got to this part i didn't know whether to laugh or cry.....
"Michael’s fans are extraordinary in their quest for accuracy and their passions to raise their voices in a search for truth! We join with them in our care and concern for Michael. We are continuing to follow up with those who have worked in the studio or on tours with Michael, and if any new information comes to light, we will keep you and the fans advised"
Talk about bs! how patronising is that? Their actions have shown that they couldn't give two hoots about what the fans think when it comes to the Cascio tracks. I mean at an absolute minimum 50% of fans on polls on all fan forums thought the tracks were fake and there were petitions with thousands of signatures asking that the Cascio tracks not be on the album.....
I still just don't get all this.
I just can't get my head around it all.
It's maddening.

Back