oi...im back

fine thanks :yes: but i have only started posting on here for good about a fortnight ago but welcome back :)

So you trail back here from MJJF when the prelim is about to start. Interesting.

I believe trish is back in the IU over here now too. I recognized her. I won't say how.

Last edited:
oh i KNOW u ain't getting gully w/ my ass honey. don't even start w/ me.

i don't know when the prelim is starting and to be quite honest, idgaf. im not gonna pretend like he's gonna get justice so y am i gonna follow something in vain?

and trish can come back if she wants to. is that a problem b/c do tell...i would love to hear what u have to say. *holds breath*

you say you don't care about the prelim and justice wont come,

but you are a moderator at a private "serious investigtion forum". (MJJF) It does not make sense.

i guess that fan that complained "members are being trapped in their investigation!" over there is correct.

an individual close to the investigation already does not trust that "serious investigative" forum.

I would love to hear what you have to say about all that. Just trying to clear things up.....if it can be cleared up.

Last edited:
you say you don't care about the prelim and justice wont come,

but you are a moderator at a private "serious investigtion forum". (MJJF) It does not make sense.

i guess that fan that complained "members are being trapped in their investigation!" over there is correct.

an individual close to the investigation already does not trust that "serious investigative" forum.

I would love to hear what you have to say about all that. Just trying to clear things up.....if it can be cleared up.

ok let's start shall we?

it's a board that has threads just like this, correct? and when things pertained to something i knew about or had direct info on, i would comment. as days and weeks have gone on, i have not posted in those threads and i have not kept up with that news only the little blurb about syringe testing. y? b/c i know this is just bs and nothing will come of it.

obviously murder two yet he's being charged w/ invol? y waste my time? y waste taxpayer money and y do kangaroo court? it's stupid and nothing will come of it. a pat on the back and maybe probation. that's it.

and i have no idea who said members are being trapped in their investigation and i don't know what that means. no one is forced to go to mjjf nor are they forced to come here.

and dare i say several close to the investigation do trust that forum and those that run it. the reason y it's smaller and more private is b/c many of us were mods HERE and don't have the patience gaz does anymore. it's gone, it's done. new fans, sorry don't have time to educate and fans who wanna fight, we don't have time for that either.

hence the 'investigative' part. they can post and do whatever and if they want to talk about the case, they can. if not, oh well. i prefer to keep it about the day to day, the estate, and so on and so forth.

and i reckon it can be cleared up. this is a bigger forum, more people, hella more mods and a bigger server. each person has their own duties etc....us? we don't want that anymore, dare i say we've more then met our limit. but if u have something to say, don't be cryptic.

it's too randy jackson for my taste

:brow:

I'm just gonna moonwalk out before some real heat starts and I get banned again...

:moonwalk

Last edited:
i don't see drama starting and i don't see why u had to make this so acrimonious. it makes no sense. if i wanted drama, i'd go to kop'd.

ur more then welcome to send me a pm and we can talk there if u feel things will get out of hand on here.

Glad to see you back here Soso! You have a fabulous way of putting things that no one else can copy! :D

Back