OK, it's Official...The NKOTB THREAD OMG !!!

who was/is your favorite New Kid ??

• Donnie

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Danny

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Johnathan

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Joey

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Jordan

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
Wow nice to see so much NKOTB Fans here. My favourite is allways Jordan :wub: It´s so yummy:wild: I was on 2 Concerts at one i was in the first row Donnie walks over and give me Five :swoon: I like the new Song too and i´m so excited to see them again on the new Tour:punk::D
Here Summertime Video
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=25qiZy7vmqY

And here a second Song from the forthcoming Album. Its called Click Click Click but its only Sound.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=GR8Ef3Cj4Tw

Hope u understands all. My english is soo bad sorry!:*****:

Last edited:
Uh Oh !! :eek:

Jordan is catching up to my Danny :(

Hey sunset, is the NKOTB forum back up yet ?? Last time I tried to log in, it said coming soon ... you know anything about it ??

New Kids To Copy OutKast
2gv4fok.preview.jpg

Outkast017.jpg

Reformed pop stars NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK are considering following in OUTKAST's footsteps by releasing their solo material under the boyband's name.
OutKast are known for their unusual recording style and their 2003 album Speakerboxxx broke musical boundaries with both members, Big Boi and Andre 3000, creating solo efforts and then releasing both albums on the same record.

And now New Kids On The Block are considering following suit, as they would all like an exciting new project to work on.

Singer Joey MCIntyre says, "We all want to make more music - my creative juices are flowing. Donnie was talking about solo albums and putting them out together like OutKast. Whatever it is that we do after the tour has to be exciting for us. We're not going to hire a bunch of producers to write songs and we simply sing them."

01/18/2009 11:16:54 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/new kids to copy outkast_1092142

Jimmy Fallon

If anybody is interested, New Kids are going to be on Jimmy Fallon on NBC tonight.

Can't contribute much to this thread. All I can say is that I own some NKOTB trading cards that I bought back in the day. They are still sealed. They were a little young for me so I wouldn't say I'm much of a fan. My niece was a fan then so I heard their music mostly because of her. I remember favoring Jonathon and loving the song "Tonight" which to me sounded less bubblegum and more sophisticated than their other songs.

8/20/2019 by Eric Frankenberg Billboard
new-kids-on-the-block-june-2019-live-billboard-1548.jpg

New Kids On The Block perform at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto on June 19, 2019.

New Kids on the Block impact the Hot Tours tally dated Aug. 24, 2019, with final reports from The Mixtape Tour, featuring Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Naughty by Nature and Salt-N-Pepa. It is the boy band’s sixth North American tour since reuniting in 2008 and its biggest yet. All told, The Mixtape Tour grossed $53.2 million and sold 662,911 tickets according to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore.

NKOTB performed an impressive 55 concerts in the span of just 73 days (May 2-July 14). That makes it the most saturated North American tour of 2019 so far (Donny and Marie Osmond have played 85 shows, but as part of their ongoing Las Vegas residency). The trek averages out to $967,000 per show, which is the highest that the New Kids have ever paced on a single tour.

The tour’s highlight, a two-night stint at TD Garden, in New Kids' hometown of Boston, grossed $2.6 million and sold 27,089 tickets. It is the third-highest grossing engagement of the group’s career, behind a July 8, 2017, performance at Boston’s Fenway Park ($2.9 million) and nine-show run at London’s Wembley Arena back in May 1991. That string of UK shows grossed $2.618 million, barely outperforming their 2019 Boston earnings of $2.613 million.

Several tours that mined nostalgia of the '90s and '80s have performed well this year, from the Spice Girls to B2K to Hootie & The Blowfish. But New Kids on the Block set themselves apart, not grossing career-high numbers for a much-anticipated reunion tour but going stronger than ever after consistent touring 11 years after their 2008 trek.

Since the New Kids on the Block Live Tour (2008-10), the band has amassed $204.3 million in reported Boxscore earnings and sold 3,369,613 tickets. Over the last decade, the act has increased its average ticket from $53.35 to $80.27 and average crowd size from 7,351 to 12,053.

Elsewhere, P!nk tops the Hot Tours tally with the biggest one-week report of 2019. The Beautiful Trauma World Tour played 26 European stadiums this summer and wrapped on Aug. 19 (the tour’s final three shows will impact next week’s ranking) with a final gross of $397.3 million.

Bring Back The Time (feat. Salt-N-Pepa, Rick Astley, En Vogue)​

new song

Back