ONE MORE CHANCE / Now streaming on michaeljackson.com

Re: ONE MORE CHANCE is coming!!!

just watched the whole video of One More Chance and being honest it's really nothing special to me.... glad to see something new tho.

I can't wait to see it. I know it was unfinished, but look at it this way: it's better than nothing.

Yeah, and it definitely shows it's unfinished.. I was hoping to see more Michael from the front. But as you said, it's better than nothing. The last new music video we'll ever get :(

Just watched it on the MJ.com site.

Just saw the full video....couldnt wait any longer on my 'vision' lol
i thought it was brilliant...unfortunately its unfinished, id love to have seen more face shoots...but i was happy with the arse shots! :naughty: ...it was still brilliant!! :swoon:
HIS THRUSTS!! :dropdead:
mmmmmmm :woohoo: :woohoo:

My love!!!
Mine Too! I like the video. I saw his face in several shots and I didn't expect that at all from how people were describing it. I think they did a good job with what they had to work with. It didn't feel unfinished to me but it would be interesting to see what else MJ wanted to do with the concept.

......i don't know if i should watch it yet; should i wait for my Vision DVD to come??? oooh, decisions!! :stars:

Hey honey......go right ahead and watch it. I know u mentioned you hadn't seen it, just like me. I hadn't done it cause it wasn't anywhere available at the times i was online. Since you are buying the DVD and it is now officially on the site, you should have no conscience problem whatsoever watching it. You won't know what you're missing otherwise :cheeky:

It's so funny that just half an hour ago i was mentioning in another thread not seeing the vid. Glad to see they uploaded it onto the site. It makes for great promotion for the DVD.

I simply loved it :D 2 bits and pieces. Great concept, great audience, great movessss :p and awesome song.

Earlier this year, it was spring, March i think and it was still snowing. I was actually listening to the song up in the balcony and watchin' snowflakes fall so peacefully and quietly from the sky thinkin' it would be the last i would see them until the end of the year and realizing that One more chance really is the 'snowflakes song' :giggle: It is, i'm tellin' y'all, u guys gotta try it - next time you see snow fallin', listen to that beautiful intro, the melody feels juusst like heavenly snowfalkes fallin' from the sky :)

I just saw there is someone called "Snowflake" in the thread right now. I just had to laugh @ it.

Hey homeboy/girl, this is your song :giggle: ????????????! Moscow :D and SIM is playin' on the radio, gotta love it :lol:

Last edited:

Hey honey......go right ahead and watch it. I know u mentioned you hadn't seen it, just like me. I hadn't done it cause it wasn't anywhere available at the times i was online. Since you are buying the DVD and it is now officially on the site, you should have no conscience problem whatsoever watching it. You won't know what you're missing otherwise :cheeky:

It's so funny that just half an hour ago i was mentioning in another thread not seeing the vid. Glad to see they uploaded it onto the site. It makes for great promotion for the DVD.

I simply loved it :D 2 bits and pieces. Great concept, great audience, great movessss :p and awesome song.

Earlier this year, it was spring, March i think and it was still snowing. I was actually listening to the song up in the balcony and watchin' snowflakes fall so peacefully and quietly from the sky thinkin' it would be the last i would see them until the end of the year and realizing that One more chance really is the 'snowflakes song' :giggle: It is, i'm tellin' y'all, u guys gotta try it - next time you see snow fallin', listen to that beautiful intro, the melody feels juusst like heavenly snowfalkes fallin' from the sky :)

I just saw there is someone called "Snowflake" in the thread right now. I just had to laugh @ it.

Hey homeboy/girl, this is your song :giggle: ????????????! Moscow :D

So, I just watched it.....So beautiful! I loved it! I actually never really thought much of the song before....But, I love it now! No matter what angle it's shot at, his magic and emotion just resonates.....So, I'm glad I watched it ....

not to mention ....those moooooooves ....:naughty: :dropdead:

:teary_eyed: It was kind of sad. It did make me tear up.

However, don't we have a bum thread? There are a plethora of shots that can make it into that thread :shifty:

He had such a nice bum.:naughty:

Don't worry I am keeping myself under control. :baby_bottle::baby_bath:

I said, "CONTROL"!!!! :ninja:

:teary_eyed: It was kind of sad. It did make me tear up.

However, don't we have a bum thread? There are a plethora of shots that can make it into that thread :shifty:

He had such a nice bum.:naughty:

Don't worry I am keeping myself under control. :baby_bottle::baby_bath:

I said, "CONTROL"!!!! :ninja:

...we do have a bum thread...and it needs a BUMp.....:lol:

yes, he's got a great arse...:naughty:

I know what kind of surgery was about - not an aesthetic surgery. It was an oral surgery due to health reasons and a nerve was clipped through the procedure. Mike was hiding his mouth in MSG show too.

I would not get into more details, becuase I want to respect his privacy. But I've said what I know becuase many fans are thinking - that he made 'another one', meaning another aesthetic surgery and that's why he was hiding. Nothing far from the truth in this case...

Thank you. It's sad that most people just don't know the health issue Michael had to deal with most of his life.

We all have to remember under what circumstances this video was shot!

1. The video is obviously unfinished, unedited and unpolished.
2. Michael was shooting while waiting to get in a damn plane and go get ARRESTED!
3. he was under so much emotional stress due to the allegations!

So, stop complaining and just take into account that this video is the last video we have from our man!
Enough said!

Wow, I just watched the video. I love it.

God he is incredibly sexy. I couldn't get that thought off of my mind while watching that video. :wub: Gorgeous, gorgeous.

It feels so good to see our Michael again...:wub:

2. Michael was shooting while waiting to get in a damn plane and go get ARRESTED!

So, stop complaining and just take into account that this video is the last video we have from our man!
Enough said!

Thanks you two.

Enough said!

:agree:

I'm happy that these footage finally see the light of day. Again, some just set their expectation way too high. Of course, this video is never meant to be another "ground breaking" short film. If people are expecting another You Are Not Alone or Stranger in Moscow, people are bound to be disappointed.

I hate to say this, but this video is basically made from clips picked up from Michael's trash can. Michael didn't get the chance to finish this project (we all know why). Yet, Michael's trash is still way better than what other artists' videos these days.

I'm sick and tired of seeing half naked guys and girls dancing body to body in a club, drinking, cursing, etc... It's actually nice to see something like this video, classy and old school...

Not his best video, but as others said it was never finished, so that's not strange... still great to finally see it after all these years :wub::yes:

Back