ONE MORE CHANCE / Now streaming on michaeljackson.com

Re: !!!EXCLUSIVE OFFICIAL VIDEO: One More Chance, 2:15 mins !!!

Guys, you can't post links to stuff that is officially released. It is against copyright laws. But feel free to send through PMs.

I will also merge this thread with the other one.

Thanks.

oops sorry about that :) I did search for the video here on the forum before posting a thread but I guess I was too excited to even notice it already existed. And also sorry about posting the link here, didnt think it was against the law since it wasnt the entire video, well now I know. Thanks.

but hey oh my days....he sure looked FINE!!!!! I really didnt mind the back shots, hehe...got to see some nice features of his. ;)
Cant wait for the full version......how much more excited can you get....it was like Christmas eve for me!!!!

Re: ONE MORE CHANCE is coming!!!

Thanks.

Video was clearly not finished. :(

But great to see it anyway.

Does anybody have full version? can you send it to me by PM? On youtube it is already deleted(((

Yes, please. I also would like to have the full version!
PLEASE!

A quick search on YT and you'll find it.

I'm going to wait till I have the dvd box set thing till I watch it, just so its more exciting and better quality than youtube :D Can't wait :D :D

^^

The links thatwas sent to me doesn't work more, but I'll try and see if I can find somethnig.

omg how sexy is he here!?! damn.... Love this video! :heart:

^^

The links thatwas sent to me doesn't work more, but I'll try and see if I can find somethnig.

Ok, thank you. :)
I wouldn't complain about a download link. It will probably be deleted faster than I can watch it.

Ok, thank you. :)
I wouldn't complain about a download link. It will probably be deleted faster than I can watch it.

I've PM'ed you- don't have DL link :(

I can't post the YT link here. Not allowed.

i'd love to watch, but I can't! I don't want to ruin Vision for me on 11/22!

Why can't people just wait a few more days to see the (almost) best quality of the video on DVD in stead of those YouTube links????

Why can't people just wait a few more days to see the (almost) best quality of the video on DVD in stead of those YouTube links????

Because it's Michael Joseph Jackson. And some of us will grab any little morsel we can whenever we can from whatever we can...or...well, we'd combust!!

The man just puts a fever in you sometimes, and you just can't help yourself. I even hate myself for succumbing, because now I am even more anxious.

Because it's Michael Joseph Jackson. And some of us will grab any little morsel we can whenever we can from whatever we can...or...well, we'd combust!!

The man just puts a fever in you sometimes, and you just can't help yourself. I even hate myself for succumbing, because now I am even more anxious.

THIS! So true! I personally CANNOT get the banister grinding out of my mind :ninja: I think that alone is enough to tide me over until the actual boxset comes out .....Otherwise, I may actually combust from all the excitement/sexiness going on in that vid :swoon:

What's the consensus then?

I'm personally holding out till Vision comes out... but is the video any good??? Will I be able to appreciate it (baring in mind I'm a heterosexual man who isn't really interested in how sexy his bum looks in back shots!)??

I'm personally holding out till Vision comes out... but is the video any good??? Will I be able to appreciate it (baring in mind I'm a heterosexual man who isn't really interested in how sexy his bum looks in back shots!)??

:lol: I haven't watched the whole thing either, so I don't know...but there IS a lot of sexy bum going on :hysterical:

From what I can see, no. I'm not griping as it's lovely to have new stuff but in the realms of MJ videos it ranks with Liberian Girl i.e. you'd watch it if was on but there are 100 videos you'd watch first.

Just my opinion. Good clothes though!!

Just watched the FULL video on you youtube just brill!
A link please!!!! i just saw a little like a teaser, and im in tears right now :cry: , he was simply fabolous... God I miss the guy ....so much. :(
This would be the best song to promote the album,

and SONY DONT FORGET TO REMOVE THE FAKE ONES, REMOVE THOSE DISGUSTING FAKE SONGS THEY ARE AN OFFENSE TO MICHAEL'S ARTISTRY!!! I WONT FORGIVE THAT, MANY FANS WONT EITHER, THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON RESPECT HIM.

MATTY JAM,
MICHAEL'S STYLE WAS NEVER ABOUT LOOKING SEXY, AS WE FANS KNOW, BUT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN(OF ALL AGES) WHO JUST FAINT OVER HIS IMAGE :hysterical:
IS NOT MICHAEL TRYING TO BE SEXY, I MEAN, IM A WOMAN/GIRL, MY FIRST REACTION TO THE TEASER WITH MICHAEL THERE DISPLAYING ALL HIS SHOWMANSHIP WAS TO CRY :cry: BUT YOU KNOW GIRLS...
as an ending to this post, Dont worry, Michael was not trying to be sexy or anything, he was just doing his thing and women react, well you know how they react right :D

canyou send me the full video please? PM please please???? :)

Back