:wild:

It looks so amazing!!

Re: ONE MORE CHANCE is coming!!!

1zpof9w.gif

2ltpxd0.gif

awc6jd.gif

1362643_s.gif

Wow, he looks fantastic in the video! I can't wait to watch the complete clip! :wub:

Have you noticed that we only see him from behind??? i find that wired. They/he himself might not wanted to show too much of his face or what? Just asking

Have you noticed that we only see him from behind??? i find that wired. They/he himself might not wanted to show too much of his face or what? Just asking

They Almost Just Filmed From Behind, They Just Had 1 Day You Know :(

too bad it's not completed cause you don't see him in front

I really don't care about the back angle. there are pics of them filming from the front too. Its obviously not done...

But I do care about the concept! What an interesting concept! At first I was like "i don't get it, I mean...its interesting that the audience is on stage instead of him, but why?"

and then i got it....like...was he seriously trying to ask the fans through that video for one more chance? Seriously? Cuz thats what it looked like to me.

You got all the fans on stage, and he's off stage talking to them, singing/asking if he could have one more chance. Its beautiful but...seriously? He felt the need to ask?

And then to know what happened that stopped the filming of it its even more...grrrrrrrrrr.

!!!EXCLUSIVE OFFICIAL VIDEO: One More Chance, 2:15 mins !!!

Hi Everyone,

Im so excited I cant even type, I just found this video on Youtube and its the real Michael Jackson, One More Chance video, at least I think its the real one!!!!!! oh my gosh oh my gosh, its only 2:15 mins but hey its more than enough! Michael looking so sexy....I cant believe Im seeing this. I have goosebumps all over!!! oh michael michael I miss you!!!!

edited out

Enjoy guys! :)

L.O.V.E.

Last edited by a moderator:

I do reckon the back shots are coz of his face. I don't really wanna get into it or turn the thread, but YRMW was the same, he was always in the shadows or under his hat.

I think the filming from behind may just be part of the concept. You would typically see the back of the people in the audience if the attention is on the stage. Maybe? Idk, but I like the clip, thanks for sharing :yes:

Re: !!!EXCLUSIVE OFFICIAL VIDEO: One More Chance, 2:15 mins !!!

What a sight for sore eyes!

Are people not responding yet to your thread, Tinker Bell, because they are so busy watching this over and over again? I've watched it now about ten times...

I can't get over his finesse when he hops on that table on the upper level of the restaurant...so smooth and with such a commanding stage presence...and then the way he lifts his hands up to the words, "All I need..." so perfect with the music, and all the moves in those few seconds...WOW...that man on that table has simply...GOT IT!

What a lucky blue audience they were. :lol:

I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am. I do love this song!

(I see your thread has now been merged with the original One More Chance thread)

Last edited:

Im very greatful to see it:wub:
I think people are not responding becuase they want to keep it
here as long as possible being it against the rules to upload LOL

Ive waited 7 long years to see OMC and Im crying :boohoo:
so far all we have had is pictures from the video shoot

Last edited:

My God!!!! He is soooooo beautiful!!! I love this song. I am so excited and sad at the same time. I love him and miss him so much.

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!

Thank you Tinker Bell!

thanx alot !

Thanks for sharing. This video is L.O.V.E !! Michael is so beautiful there although cant see him much. I really really miss him :(
Of all sudden a lot of new stuff coming in.. it's getting me so excited too

Guys, you can't post links to stuff that is officially released. It is against copyright laws. But feel free to send through PMs.

I will also merge this thread with the other one.

Thanks.

:wild: Thanx! :D

The video is well directed, hopefully more front shots of michael

Great video!

ALTHOUGH - you have to laugh at the morrons on youtube commenting saying its not MJ! It seems everything and ANYTHING 'new' has to be fake, 100% fake.......... what idiots.

Can't wait to see the full version.

COME ON VISION.

I'm so scared about seeing this, even the little clips make me well up from it :cry:

Seems I'm late, 'cause the videos are all gone now from You Tube

Excellent????
This is the one having really wanted it.

tikutikuwa

Back