One More Chance: One Week in Vegas [Paperback]

I've read somewhere (MJdata bank?) it's gonna be an album with over 150 photos from Michael during his 2week stay in Vegas, back in 2003.

Published on valentine's day... :wub:

(er if its about a two week stay shouldn't that be 'Two weeks in Vegas?')

As I read this would be a book "making of" about two weeks in Vegas and OMC music video shooting with rare and never-seen-before pics.

Using google translator:
The book traces the making of the last short film made in his lifetime by the King of Pop. One More Chance was shot in November 2003 in Las Vegas and then remains in the coffers of the star for many years. Michael Jackson spent 14 days in the city of the game to work on this video as well as ambitious film projects and other ideas to direct his career towards horizons unpublished. This book by photographer Ian Barkley, longtime friend of Michael, recounts his stay in Las Vegas through more than 150 previously unpublished photographs. Get an overview of the magical world of Michael Jackson, his outsized talent, his artistic vision and a few moments of intimacy.

Release Date: February 14, 2011

Posted by MJdata bank: http://mjdatabank.com/memo/news/2011/fevrier/20110203_omc_livre.htm

I hope its just pictures _ especially if its the photographer Ian Barkley
He makes some terrible statements about MJ here

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b132592_jacksons_former_photographer_michael.html

After what he says about Michael being a drug addict and doped up 50% of the time, I'd never even look at his book. I'm not that desperate for Michael's pictures.

Please fans don't give him your money. Read this article first.

Michael admitted in one of his court testimony he was taking pain meds for back pain after the bridge fall in 1999. Back pains last several years sometimes for life.

I trust Dr Tracey more than anybody and he said Michael refused to take pain meds after a small procedure he did to him on his nose. Dr Patrick said Michael was running around his room in pain saying "it burns, it burns" but refuse to take anything. Does this look like a drug addict to you?

After what he says about Michael being a drug addict and doped up 50% of the time, I'd never even look at his book. I'm not that desperate for Michael's pictures.

Michael's name is also listed as a writes so I wonder if this is an Estate product? If yes they would have added the photographer's name as photographers maintain their artistic copyrights in many cases.

As time goes on we see more and more books. I think everyone has to do research to see which ones they will buy or which are credible. I am noticing that a lot of the people writing books or giving interviews have said incorrect things or done harmful things to Michael in the past, so for this book like any other book, people have to go by their own research or conscience.

I only hope fans will not go all crazy and buy all the new books coming out.

Michael's name is also listed as a writes so I wonder if this is an Estate product? If yes they would have added the photographer's name as photographers maintain their artistic copyrights in many cases.

It's to be published by ML Publishing, the same company that published for instance official 2011 MJ calendar. So I assume Estate could have something to do with that.

Long-time friend, huh?

"I stopped working with him when I was basically pushed out around the time when the trial started,"

Amazing how pretty much all of his so-called friends, after being pushed away - thankfully, for they weren't friends to begin with - they start talking and/or writing crap books about their 'friend'. Disgruntled and venomous much. Whatta freak did these people knew about his many pains anyway? A big fat nothing, they only love judging and claiming they were caring for him and trying to wean him off ish, they should just shut up, this immature endless bunch and stop wanting to/making money off of that person, they all drained him, and still sucking on his name. ..... Until when?

Well I am a sucker for new pictures of MJ :D :wub: but I dont think I can purchase this because of how he talked about Michael after his death...

Back