One of the worst things about MJ's death...

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
to me was the fact that his "life stroy" as it played out in the media (and thus to the world) didn't have a happy/triumphet ending. What I mean is... after everything that happened in the 1990's, after all of the BS, the 2000's were supposed to be HIS complete and utter return to (and dominance of) the music indutry...but instead,in the last decade, we got Invincible (which was a good album and started the decade off ok, but ended up being his last studio album), The drama with Sony, The Bashir Interview, The accusations and subsequent trial, His flee from (and eventual return to) The U.S, then his death. I know his anouncement of the TII Tour would have been his happy/triumphet continuum, but his sudden death (aka Dr. Murderer) just ruined it all :deep sign: Any, I know that was kinda random...but for some reason, it was on my mind today and I needed to get it off.

He deserved a better ending, so true! But, I think the movie was a slap in the haters face that MJ still had it and that is something to smile about!

The movie proved a lot of people wrong. All those rumours in the press that he couldn't sing and dance anymore were all ripped apart. TII was just going to be phenomenal. There is the saying 'you don't know what you have until its gone' and we had that with Michael. The whole world stopped and the whole world mourned-there arent many people that can provoke that reaction when they die. Arguably the last time we had that much outpouring of grief from everyone of all walks of life was when Diana died. Michael was one of a kind and it just saddens me that so many people were too busy trying to ruin him and mock him when he was alive and it took him dying for people to realise how special he truly is.

The movie proved a lot of people wrong. All those rumours in the press that he couldn't sing and dance anymore were all ripped apart. TII was just going to be phenomenal. There is the saying 'you don't know what you have until its gone' and we had that with Michael. The whole world stopped and the whole world mourned-there arent many people that can provoke that reaction when they die. Arguably the last time we had that much outpouring of grief from everyone of all walks of life was when Diana died. Michael was one of a kind and it just saddens me that so many people were too busy trying to ruin him and mock him when he was alive and it took him dying for people to realise how special he truly is.

you say it all/more then i think of
i know what it feels like to be treated the way media persons treated michael
yeah it michael's death for people to realise how special michael truly is
michael did more for music then other persons ever will
michael was just been himself he give his own money/time to charties
made fun of himself by apearing in a few movies
michael find time for himself ok maybe not but he did find time to write
a few good books moon is a good exmaple of what michael could talk about

michael mite have been different a good way
michael's persionality michael was a big kid with a biger heart and persons that did not find time to get to know michael just treated michael like he had no human feelings
media persion had no idea what they did to michael everytime they made up
bull-s-h-i-t/twisted the truth just to sell
michael had fans most part of the world and sold music to make his fans happy
the record had no idea how to promoted michael music it was always about making money
and not about how michael felt about his music

michael did derseve better this things can't be undone
but we fans can still keep michael legacey alive
by buy michael's music we can boycolt megizines while the media persons make up storys/things about michael
and watch a few tributes/docs on youtube
we can make few new fan/web pages about michael's live/death

one of my friends (who I actually only met because of our love of Michael) feels like Michael went out on top, with his best 'yet to be seen.' He feels that Michael sold out 50 concerts in 4 hours and had the whole world wanting more. He didn't go out as a has been.

personally, I don't think I would ever be okay with it. to me it doesnt matter *how* he went out. The media can try as hard as they want to make Michael a nothing. But albums sales, concert sales, movie sales, magazine sales, tv ad sales, internet hits, everything "media" basically are ruled by Michael Jackson. And we fans always knew this.

I'll miss when I just happen to turn over to a tv station and MJ is on it, and it's news on him or something special.

My heart is bounding as I look for a tape/dvd to record it. Only to miss most of what MJ was saying. Then spend rest of day hoping to catch it again with everything at the ready to record.

to me was the fact that his "life stroy" as it played out in the media (and thus to the world) didn't have a happy/triumphet ending. What I mean is... after everything that happened in the 1990's, after all of the BS, the 2000's were supposed to be HIS complete and utter return to (and dominance of) the music indutry...but instead,in the last decade, we got Invincible (which was a good album and started the decade off ok, but ended up being his last studio album), The drama with Sony, The Bashir Interview, The accusations and subsequent trial, His flee from (and eventual return to) The U.S, then his death. I know his anouncement of the TII Tour would have been his happy/triumphet continuum, but his sudden death (aka Dr. Murderer) just ruined it all :deep sign: Any, I know that was kinda random...but for some reason, it was on my mind today and I needed to get it off.

I hear you. That's the thing why I am struggling with his death too. It's easier to accept someone's death if you know he had a good and full life. But with Michael I always have the feeling he didn't and mostly in his life he was unhappy. Even at the top of his success, during Thriller, when I see pics of him I see sadness and loneliness in his eyes. And that's why I really, really hope he will find happiness and peace in the afterlife.

he died the way he lived,with no privacy but being really,really loved...I miss you Michael...

Yes, this actually really depresses me.

Maybe I'm just a dreamer... but ever since I became a MJ fan, I've always wanted Michael's life to end in a happy ending. All I wanted was for him to be happy. I'm really thankful for his children for giving him the love he needs in his last few years.

I'm just a dreamer because my hopes ended when Michael died. And when I think on how he is going to remembered in history- it pains me. No doubt people would paint him as the cliche Greek tragedy. The proverbial child prodigy to a talented out-wordly entertainer and artist to a tortured soul... to his eventual demise... :cry:

I wish it wasn't so. I wished it ended like a fairy tale. And they all lived happily ever after.

He deserved so. :( He deserved a happy ending.

well so let 'em. we get the last laugh anyway because we and god and Michael know the truth and know what a real man, MJ was. so what. besides, Karma will come around.

Yes, this actually really depresses me.

Maybe I'm just a dreamer... but ever since I became a MJ fan, I've always wanted Michael's life to end in a happy ending. All I wanted was for him to be happy. I'm really thankful for his children for giving him the love he needs in his last few years.

I'm just a dreamer because my hopes ended when Michael died. And when I think on how he is going to remembered in history- it pains me. No doubt people would paint him as the cliche Greek tragedy. The proverbial child prodigy to a talented out-wordly entertainer and artist to a tortured soul... to his eventual demise... :cry:

I wish it wasn't so. I wished it ended like a fairy tale. And they all lived happily ever after.

He deserved so. :( He deserved a happy ending.

A Greek tragedy is what I think of too when I think of Michael's life!

:(

This is truly sad! I can't stop thinking about it too. This man had a pure heart, he helped so many people and tried to change the world a little bit..and what he got back in return? only pain and sadness. People took advantage his good will and tried to bring him down constantly. I honestly believe that he is in a much better place now. No more suffering.

Yes, apart from him being dead, that's also one of the things that bugs me most since day one..... that and the Elvis comparisons which came up! Michael deserved so much better!

his life is like the the life of a hero in one of Shakespeare plays...if shakespeare was alive he would write Michael's life as a play.

what hurt me most is that he could not see his kids growing up,i think he desreved more time with them, i beleieve that what matters to him much more than anything else.

Dangerous21 - In one way I agree with your friend. As much as the controversies about TII bother me and all the questions... if he'd never agreed to TII would he still be here with us? :cry:.... one thing that at least gives me a bit of joy is thinking that he knew before he left us that he could've sold out like 100 shows (or more?!) in ONE CITY. He was wanted. He was still wanted and loved and the world lined up in frenzy to get a chance to be near him once again, to see him and hear him. After all the hell, after all the slamming by the press, after all the pain and heartbreak... the world still loved Michael Jackson. And he was able to know that in those last couple of months. That's something at least. :boohoo: :heart:

I just hope that he can feel all the love somehow...
I truly believe he can, he has, he does :angel:

Oh, I know. Me too. My biggest wish for him always :(

One of the things I find hard to believe is that were never going to see another one of his genius short films :cry: :(
Also we will never get another MJ signature :(
But one of the worst things is that he isn't here to see how much we miss him and how everyone seems to 'remember the times' when it was just about the music and not the scandels :( :(

I was thinking the same exact thing..This Is It definitely would've been a turning point for him in his life..I was so exited that he was returning to music again..but then tragedy strikes right before the concerts..it's so unfair..:cry:

For what it's worth, I believe he died a happy man. Knowing that he was good at what he is doing , being a great artist, a wonderful father and a loved icon , around the whole world. It feels so weird to actually say this about him. But I need to believe he died a happy man. That's the only way I can get through. And I won't settle for less.

Dangerous21 - In one way I agree with your friend. As much as the controversies about TII bother me and all the questions... if he'd never agreed to TII would he still be here with us? :cry:.... one thing that at least gives me a bit of joy is thinking that he knew before he left us that he could've sold out like 100 shows (or more?!) in ONE CITY. He was wanted. He was still wanted and loved and the world lined up in frenzy to get a chance to be near him once again, to see him and hear him. After all the hell, after all the slamming by the press, after all the pain and heartbreak... the world still loved Michael Jackson. And he was able to know that in those last couple of months. That's something at least. :boohoo: :heart:

Ya I agree, Michael proved he was the King yet again...

For what it's worth, I believe he died a happy man. Knowing that he was good at what he is doing , being a great artist, a wonderful father and a loved icon , around the whole world. It feels so weird to actually say this about him. But I need to believe he died a happy man. That's the only way I can get through. And I won't settle for less.

I truly believe he was too. I remember in June seeing all the photos, the curls, his kids, the articles/quotes...everything suggested that he was happy. This was different from May when i seem to remember there being more questions/doubt about the tour. And overall, over the last couple years it seemed that he was finally able to be happy with his family.

I hate when people think of Michael tragically. I hate when people pity him. He did things no human ever could. He lived on a different level. His imagination became his reality. Most people can't dream of the things he made real. And this man lived life the right way, with a heart of Gold. I really believe he knew the meaning of Life.

He was on his way to great comeback, time to retire from the road and live life writing movies and music. This will be missed.i

I believe he did but I donot think he wanted to die. Michael wanted to live.

Back