Oprah Remembers Michael Jackson

Damn, you could see the pain in his eyes when they were talking about his childhood. Made me tear up. Poor man. :(

I just turned to the channel to watch it, and just as they were playing the introduction to the show and Oprah said "what I was thinking then and what I'm thinking now --" the cable totally just went out for no reason...

It's really weird, I feel like I wasn't supposed to watch it or something, haha...

LoL. That's exactly what I'd think if that happened to me! I always think everything is a sign, LoL.

One sad, but really really eerie example.... Billie Jean was my ringtone for two years until I got my new phone. They plugged it into my old phone and were able to transfer my contacts and texts and everything, but I didn't even think about the fact that my ringtone wouldn't be the same. I didn't notice it until I got my first phone call about an hour later and I heard the boring "ring ring ring" sound -- it was my ex-boyfriend calling from LA to tell me that MJ had been taken to the hospital and rumor had it that we'd lost him. My phone will always remind me of that day now. =/

Human nature was cute MJ was flirtatious with his moves has he always was when he song this song. They showed him in black singing it then in a silver jacket. CUTE and SAD!

I don't like the way she said "well he's very likeable there"
I thought about that, but I figured she was talking about how she felt in that moment of interviewing him, or just talking about how hw came across in the interview. You know, she said that she really wanted to be his friend afterward.

SO, i may just be giving her the benefit of the doubt..

We will see after the next segment..

Not liking Oprah very much right now.
She's acting really cold and indifferent. It's like someone forced her into doing this show.

Slowly losing respect for her. Hope she does something redeeming in the next half hour...

She reminds me of Rick James when he was on Chapelle show for some reason LOL.

I'm watching it now, she asked him about plastic surgery and his skin disorder and he told her to read about it in his book, lmao. Oprah said she hates it when she asks people question sand they tell her to read about it in their book. MJ is just like Joe, Mike was getting pissed, he reminds me of Joe on LKL in July.

Back