Oprah Remembers Michael Jackson

She seemed actually really annoyed at Michael for the alarm situation. As if he set it off on purpose?

Not liking Oprah very much right now.
She's acting really cold and indifferent. It's like someone forced her into doing this show.

Slowly losing respect for her. Hope she does something redeeming in the next half hour...

Yeah, I'm getting that vibe too.

She seemed actually really annoyed at Michael for the alarm situation. As if he set it off on purpose?

Yeah...like it was a set up to get him out of a question or something. :smilerolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've seen how is this remembering Michael? Surely you would remember him by talking about his music accomplishment, his charity work etc but it seems she seems to dissecting the answers he gave to her during the '93 interview.

Maybe I missed all the remembering parts or its still to come.

Great now she's talking all about how she feels.....hmm not sure about this.

Why get mad at MJ for saying "read my book?" Don't she has a book club now? LMAO! I guess she has to do the promotion for a book not him?

Commercials again??? Is this on TV too or just the online streaming?

lol comments on the live stream are like, the alarm went off cos it got hot in the house with all the crotch talk lol

Ha! Ha! I think the lesson is, if you don't want your smoke alarms to go off, don't talk about Michael's crotch, lol!

Also, I don't know why it's so hard to believe that Michael only had 2 surgeries. But then again maybe their not used to looking at his face as much as us fans.

Haha, that story about the cotton candy was adorable. Just shows how Neverland brought out the child in everyone.

Honey, them gold pants make it come on FIRE!!!!!!!!!

:wub::swoon:

Ha! Ha! I think the lesson is if you don't want your smoke alarms to go off, don't talk about Michael's crotch, lol!

Also, I don't know why it's so hard to believe that Michael only had 2 surgeries. But then again maybe their not used to looking at his face as much as us fans.

Omigahd, I wanna see it soooooo badly! But I have this thing, I can't come in in the middle of shows or movies - not if I know I'll be able to see it from the beginning later. =/

Back