Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
This is old video here. Hoaxers claim, that there are seven different photos put together. Everything is changing but Michale's face is still in the same place.
I was sceptical about it before, but now I'm trying to bring it into focus once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIkgxtWsyD0

I see at least 3 photos in that video, but the photographers claim there was only two.

OK, so it's obvious that the photographers lied. Why? Did they make more money by lying about the number of photos and selling different photos to different media?

Didn't one of the photographers also get a photo of the screen in the ambulance which showed the details of the call they were responding to (50 yr male, not breathing, etc.)? That screen has the time on it. Maybe somebody can get the time information for that photo.

Someone posted this link in this thread (sorry - I forgot who it was) - http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/death-dash-a-jackpot-for-fast-photographers-20090626-czur.html

This article says that two photos were taken of MJ inside the ambulance. One was taken by a guy name Chris, and the other is a video still by a guy named Ben. I found two slightly different pictures on the insider.com website. It would interesting to know what the time on each of the photos is, but I don't know how to check that.

http://www.theinsider.com/photos/2306028_Michael_Jackson_Is_He_Dead

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2307516_This_Just_In_Micheal_Jackson_In_The_Ambulance

The nose seems to be different - in the fisrt one there's not much space between it and the hand of the paramedic and then in the second one there's a big gap and it kinda looks like the tip of the nose is different....

Oh and another thing - I do agree with ppl here - Mike's face in the last days is much much thinner, you can see all his facial bones are pronounced. This pic is definitely old.
Someone should write the photographer and also the media - make them put out a retraction, this is major news I think. I mean, the photo that they plastered on all the covers is FAKE! The world should know that.

Last edited:
Thats the only conclusion I can gather from this too. In fact what other explanation could there be? :scratch:

The paps were not anywhere near Michael on Monday, Tue and Wed. They just showed up unexpectedly on that Th morning. It was a bit weird.

i think it was RadarOnline that posted a white women's shirt with some blood on it, saying it was found hanging in Michael's closet and still had the tag $3.99

dunno if true or trash because i can't see how something like that could be there. if it was used for a crime, it would logically have been thrown away. and i think police found it after LaToya and Janet have already cleaned out the place.

Some insider who knows how Michael's closet looked like said this is BS. It wasn't Michael's closet or T-shirt

The nose seems to be different - in the fisrt one there's not much space between it and the hand of the paramedic and then in the second one there's a big gap and it kinda looks like the tip of the nose is different....
400_mjackson_ambulance_090625.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

400_mjackson_ambulance_newgraphic_090625.0.0.0x0.400x350.jpeg

Yes they are different.

The paps were not anywhere near Michael on Monday, Tue and Wed. They just showed up unexpectedly on that Th morning. It was a bit weird.

That is really weird.

Do you know if the fans that were there that day saw two photographers run up to the side of the ambulance? In the videos I've seen, only one guy runs up to the side of the ambulance. But, in the youtube video, Ben the photographer says that both he and Chris ran up to the side.

Interestingly enough both versions appear in an OK magazine (someone sent me this as a bonus when I bought another item, I wouldn't have spent any money on tabs with this sad picture :(). The one with the big gap is on the cover, the one with the hand close to the nose is inside. So both must have been sold simultaneously. :scratch:

Where did you see it?
Have they read the exif data in order to proove the picture was a montage?
What else - except for the "wrong" time settings have they discussed?

I was checking some hoax boards, but did not find anything more than we have here.

In fact, on the newest hoax board I saw quotations from this very thread here in the I.U.
This is nothing new for me too. The main board that had this info went down and came back under a new domain and it has an archive of everything that was discussed before it went down but its alot to go through right now. I remember there having been a discussion on the timing of the photos there but I didn't really pay that much attention because I wasn't really into the hoax at that time.

If I have time I'll try to skim through the archives and let you know what I find.

But they appeared they BEFORE the ambulance was called???

That is really weird.

Do you know if the fans that were there that day saw two photographers run up to the side of the ambulance? In the videos I've seen, only one guy runs up to the side of the ambulance. But, in the youtube video, Ben the photographer says that both he and Chris ran up to the side.

Yes there were quite a few photogs there and two were trying to take pics pressed to the ambulance windows. Ben was there

This is nothing new for me too. The main board that had this info went down and came back under a new domain and it has an archive of everything that was discussed before it went down but its alot to go through right now. I remember there having been a discussion on the timing of the photos there but I didn't really pay that much attention because I wasn't really into the hoax at that time.

If I have time I'll try to skim through the archives and let you know what I find.

Thanks that would be great.

Yes there were quite a few photogs there and two were trying to take pics pressed to the ambulance windows. Ben was there

OK, thanks. I'm really confused about why they lied about the number of photos they got, and, of course, what happened on the "other day."

Hi guys, I must be the only one on here that truly believes the image is not a fake. We seem to be clutching at straws, wth what image was used to fake this ambulance picture.

If you all believe that the image is fake, then why was there three photo's released by the same photographer. Please explain the below three images, they are not just a cropped image of the same photo.

Please explain these guys:

mjhoaxpic1.jpg

This pic shows only three fingers

mjhoaxpic2.jpg

This pic shows four fingers

mjhoaxpic3.jpg

This pic shows the complete hand. But!!! what the hell is that a silhouette / outline of Michael's face (green box), very weird?

Do you really think the faker decided to make three versions of the same image, the three shots were taken with the same camera with probably half a second in between each shot as the ambulance drove off.

You can actually see this on the below video from Youtube, the guy in the red t-shirt gets the shots, plus at the start of the video you can make out the red car that appears in the photo reflection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8KrGIQ5mg

Personally the photo's are real, why after such a long time are we now thinking that these are fakes, someone's pulling your leg, on this forum, not naming any names 'Dangerous...'

Hi guys, I must be the only one on here that truly believes the image is not a fake. We seem to be clutching at straws, wth what image was used to fake this ambulance picture.

If you all believe that the image is fake, then why was there three photo's released by the same photographer. Please explain the below three images, they are not just a cropped image of the same photo.

Seeing the sequential photos convinced me that they're real.

Please explain why there is an exact match of MJ's face with that old picture in post 247. Just coincidence?

Please explain these guys:

mjhoaxpic1.jpg

This pic shows only three fingers

mjhoaxpic2.jpg

This pic shows four fingers

mjhoaxpic3.jpg

This pic shows the complete hand. But!!! what the hell is that a silhouette / outline of Michael's face (green box), very weird?

Do you really think the faker decided to make three versions of the same image, the three shots were taken with the same camera with probably half a second in between each shot as the ambulance drove off.

You can actually see this on the below video from Youtube, the guy in the red t-shirt gets the shots, plus at the start of the video you can make out the red car that appears in the photo reflection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8KrGIQ5mg

Personally the photo's are real, why after such a long time are we now thinking that these are fakes, someone's pulling your leg, on this forum, not naming any names 'Dangerous...'

Thanks
DO you have the site where the THIRD PICTURE WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED???

Well didn't someone say that somebody compared and Mike's face is in the exact same spot in all three pics? If they were taken from slightly different angles then the face would move/look different as well.
Just bc they are 3 different ones doesn't mean the face couldn't have been photoshopped over 3 times. And that would explain why his nose looks different.

Dunno.

Most people thought when the pic came out that something was strange. Mysteries arent solved over night.

It's taken til now until MJ fans have worked out the truth. Dont single me out. This has been a collective effort by all MJ fans.

Explain why Ben only spoke of 1 pic if he really got 3? He'd be bragging if he got 3 pics!!!

Ben recieved $500,000 from ET.

The Insider had put an offer on the table too but they're not going to pay for the exact same pic ET has. So it was altered (albeit slightly!).

And the pap's got a 2nd payout!!!!

They even possibly even got a 3rd payout.

ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY!

And most of us are aware of you DJSTS. Besides havent you read the rest of the thread there are too many interesting questions and inconsistencies for this to be real. We can tell this is a montage of MJ pics.

Last edited:
that is Michael in the picture and it is fake
the entire thing
staged

Data shows the pictures to have been taken on the 24th of June AND 12:08 Jun 25th

Which is exactly why this story matches Ben's slip up when he said, "that day and the other....uh, and uh......."

Most people thought when the pic came out that something was strange. Mysteries arent solved over night.

It's taken til now until MJ fans have worked out the truth. Dont single me out. This has been a collective effort by all MJ fans.

Explain why Ben only spoke of 1 pic if he really got 3? He'd be bragging if he got 3 pics!!!

Ben recieved $500,000 from ET.

The Insider had put an offer on the table too but they're not going to pay for the exact same pic ET has. So it was altered (albeit slightly!).

And the pap's got a 2nd payout!!!!

They even possibly even got a 3rd payout.

ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY!

And most of us are aware of you DJSTS. Besides havent you read the rest of the thread there are too many interesting questions and inconsistencies for this to be real. We can tell this is a montage of MJ pics.

Hi DI

Look I'm not getting into an argument, I'm just putting across the other side of the story, I don't want fans on this site to think they're being messed about with these crazy hoax tales, the pictures are there to prove they are not fakes. Until someone shows me someone elses face on that ambulance stretcher to prove that it's not Michael Jackson, then I'll agree with you that they are fake photos.

Regards
DJ

This seems to be a blog site. Has this picture been published by any media?

Referring to the "silhouette / outline of Michael's face (green box)" you mentioned above. How do you explain this? Physically this "reflection" seems not to be possible, the angle is wrong. And weird, this is no actual reflection, it does not match.

And btw, a fake picture does not necessarily mean hoax ...

YOU guys have NO clue what is really going on, you go ahead and keep waiting for them
to arrest murray, believe everything you hear, keep waiting it aint never going happen
because "conrad murray" doesnt exist. He only exists in the media.
You should be ashamed believeing this garbage please this stuff stems from tmz
whose sources are a magic 8 ball and a crystal ball.
That picture is staged, Michael staged it, he isnt dead. if they didnt call the damn 911 until 1221 you cant have a photo of him until after that time on a strectcher.
Its all staged and you guys fell for it.
How many freaking times does michael have to say doent believe it its garbage
you keep waiting for an arrest.

The only time there were 2 people at the window was at the back and therefore the angle of the pic is also wrong.

Back