Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Thanks for finding this picture. It is a good match, but it's not an exact match to me.

The gap between his left sideburn and ear is bigger in the old picture; on the 'ambulance picture' the gap is not there.

The left eyebrows look very similar but the 'ambulance picture' one has a slightly different shape and appears thinner towards the outside edge.

The nose looks different on both pics.

It is possible they 'tweaked' all these things, but not sure if they could have made his skin tone realistically darker by photoshop?

The one thing that makes this thread a bit daft, you could take virtually any photo of Michael as long it's a 3/4 view and say "Oh, that's the photo that was used to fake the picture". The truth is there isn't any other picture out there that matches, becuase the photo is 100% real. Get wise everyone, there's no fake.

There's a simple explanation for these discrepancies in time difference between eixf data on these photo's. The camera's are set an hour behind LA time, simply as that, the amount of time zones throughout USA could be why these camera's are reading incorrectly. Look at the examples, ie the one above camera time reads 11.24 should read 12.24, and the other shots of the ambulance read at 12.08 which should read 1.08.

Hopefully this now put's all doubt's that these photo's were never faked, they are all 100% real.

What time zone did they set their cameras to, the Alaskan time zone? Does LA use daylight savings time? Maybe they just forgot to change the times on their cameras in the spring. That would explain why they're an hour behind.

Precisely.

I don't understand. I think that Cris123 was actually there or knows people that were there that morning. If the paps showed up after the ambulance arrived, she wouldn't have said that it was a bit weird, right? It's not weird for the paps to show up after an ambulance arrives. I'm sure she'll let us know.

DJ_spins_the_sounds why would the paps have their camera set one hour off? They're from LA, live in LA and live off taking pics like this IN LA. They should know what they're doing. The explanation you're giving doesn't make much sense.
JMHO

DJ_spins_the_sounds why would the paps have their camera set one hour off? They're from LA, live in LA and live off taking pics like this IN LA. They should know what they're doing. The explanation you're giving doesn't make much sense.
JMHO

Hi Angel, I'm just thinking of a explanation, they could have not bothered to alter the time on the camera after the clocks go forward, easily happens, just makes perfect sense if all the times recorded are one hour behind, no? Or if the camera they used / borrowed was from someone from a different time zone.

How do you explain the times which are one hour behind?, not just the pic of inside the ambulance but also the data screen from the drivers cab, would of been impossible to fake that pic.

How do you explain the times which are one hour behind?, not just the pic of inside the ambulance but also the data screen from the drivers cab, would of been impossible to fake that pic.

I know you have daylight saving time in the US, this might be one explanation?

How are the clocks usually set, for winter time or for summer time? On electronics, not on a regular clock.

There's a simple explanation for these discrepancies in time difference between eixf data on these photo's. The camera's are set an hour behind LA time, simply as that, the amount of time zones throughout USA could be why these camera's are reading incorrectly. Look at the examples, ie the one above camera time reads 11.24 should read 12.24, and the other shots of the ambulance read at 12.08 which should read 1.08.

Hopefully this now put's all doubt's that these photo's were never faked, they are all 100% real.

Hey, WE DO KNOW, that the time could be set wrongly, the whole discussion would be pointless. We are kind of not stupid ;) Your explanation here is the most obviou one and that was the first thing we thought.
HOWEVER
The thing it that being a pap YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to have wrong time setting. THIS IS A STANDARD.

I don't understand. I think that Cris123 was actually there or knows people that were there that morning. If the paps showed up after the ambulance arrived, she wouldn't have said that it was a bit weird, right? It's not weird for the paps to show up after an ambulance arrives. I'm sure she'll let us know.

I don't think she EVER said that they appeared there AFTER the ambulance was called.

We have to wait for her to confirm ;)

I'm not sure what the explanation would be, just trying to figure it our like you.

And the daylight savings time changed in November, so they didn't have time to change it for 3 months?

This can lead to something.
the paramedics came to Michael's house at 12:26
they worked on him for 42 minutes, which makes it exactly 1:08

But I'm loking for the exact time of leaving the house.

I've counted upto five photographers from various youtube videos, you'll see 3 photographers at the back and two photographers at the side of the ambulance (where these photo's have come from).

There were 2 paps at the back, one was security blocking the ambulance
There was one photog on the side (red guy) and the videocamera man who followed the camera from back around the side. The video cameraman never went up to the window of the ambulance. Neither did the guy in red or the guy next to him. They were standing close but not up to the window which is what they would have needed to considering how dark are.

[youtube]QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube][youtube]ltpHl1J9Vn8[/youtube]

No true. 911 was only called at 12:21 and paramedics didnt arrive until 12:26. So how do you get a pic @ 12:24? The ambulance arrived first @ 12:26 and went in then Engine 71 arrived AFTER 12:26. The time is STILL wrong.

Last edited:
This can lead to something.
the paramedics came to Michael's house at 12:26
they worked on him for 42 minutes, which makes it exactly 1:08

But I'm loking for the exact time of leaving the house.

Ambulance arrived @ hospital @ 1:14. MJ apparently lived 6mins away from UCLA. This would put the time @ 1:08. However, the ambulance only took 5 mins to get to MJs house after the 911 call and the ambulance was not in a rush when it left MJ's house.

Last edited:
In photoshop you can change nearly everything. The skin tone of the face needs to be adjusted to match the body. The posted non-ambulance picture is not that clear so contrasts are missing. But I am sure there is a sharp version of this picture, and then the nose is the same. If you insert a picture part to another pic sometimes you need to "adjust" it to make it fit, perhaps stretch it in a fraction of a millimeter. And when deleting details like some hair - as they would look unreal with someone lying on the back - you easily might touch a part of a brow.

To me the pics are matching.

True, so you're saying they reduced the gap between sideburn and ear as well? Also the ear looks a different shape as well. Someone posted (forgot who, sorry) that the ear looks like it had an earpiece on it due to the shape-this is a good observation, but I don't get why they would need to use a different ear to the one in the dangerous photo.

Mmmmmm Wonder why no credible media source has printed or put up a story about this picture being fake??? I mean how many people do you think have analysed that pic, before Buying it or the rights to use it? Look at the bigger picture, this is so low even the tabloid wont print it?

Here is a breakdown for people

Blurred face pic planted on EMT site, After and this is important the fact that its after the MJ pic is published. And its put on the site by a user who only ever posted 3 messages and only in that thread. Picture is 100% fake, proven by the yellow triangle used to mask some of the face which was copy and pasted from another section of the Original Michael photo. And its funny how they didn't just dress 2 guys up as paramedics and get a look-a-like or photoshop MJ on, They use 2 pre-existing pics lol

Really Really people, This photo has been checked over by EXPERTS probably tons of them, calling this picture a fake would be a big story for the press now and alot of press companies would get alot of money back!

Last edited:
Mmmmmm Wonder why no credible media source has printed or put up a story about this picture being fake??? I mean how many people do you think have analysed that pic, before Buying it or the rights to use it? Look at the bigger picture, this is so low even the tabloid wont print it
Since when does the media print the truth Birch come on, your an MJ fan you should know this let alone the media admitting, "Hey we're daft and bought a fake pic for $500,000." They might as well as request fake pics after that!:smilerolleyes:

Since when does the media print the truth Birch come on, your an MJ fan you should know this let alone the media admitting, "Hey we're daft and bought a fake pic for $500,000." They might as well as request fake pics after that!:smilerolleyes:

Exactly!
I remember some time after Michael's death some tabloid published Michael pic with his leg hurt because of that spider's bite, but they suggested taht was more recent picture and that that wound was due to injections (suggesting Michael was a drug-addict)
well, yeah....

Don't bundle the media all under one roof, alot of people brought and printed this pic from Germany, Norway, all over europe, America, Japan. You are telling me none of these people had experts to scour the pic before risking putting up a fake picture?

Don't bundle the media all under one roof, alot of people brought and printed this pic from Germany, Norway, all over europe, America, Japan. You are telling me none of these people had experts to scour the pic before risking putting up a fake picture?

We could ask somebody we know works for the media. I will do that. I am almost sure that they are not doing so detailed analysis of the reprinted photo.

We could ask somebody we know works for the media. I will do that. I am almost sure that they are not detailed analysis of the reprinted photo.

The MSG pic was taken in 2001, the ambulance one in 2009, it would take any expert in Photoshop 30 seconds to find the cut and paste

The MSG pic was taken in 2001, the ambulance one in 2009, it would take any expert in Photoshop 30 seconds to find the cut and paste

...unless the data of the pic from 2001 were not changed in the first place.

And I think that was probably something more than a simple "copy and paste" operation.

...unless the data of the pic from 2001 were not changed in the first place.

well if the 2001 pic was from a digital source the pixels would be embedded in it, if its from film I still dont see how it could be done? The E.T Ambulance pic would have a universal pixel field cutting and pasteing would be good to the human eye but under computer analysis It woud be hard to fake it. This is how countless UFO & Ghost pictures are debunked

Plus I think whoever took that 2001 MSG pic (Maybe Kevin Mazur) would be interested in this as if this was indeed fake he or whoever owns the MSG pic is due a paycheck.

And for the record there is more than 1 picture

well if the 2001 pic was from a digital source the pixels would be embedded in it, if its from film I still dont see how it could be done? The E.T Ambulance pic would have a universal pixel field cutting and pasteing would be good to the human eye but under computer analysis It woud be hard to fake it.

Plus I think whoever took that 2001 MSG pic (Maybe Kevin Mazur) would be interested in this as if this was indeed fake he or whoever owns the MSG pic is due a paycheck

Well, you would normally sound reasonable, however, I think you idealise media a bit....

AND that was not only about the MSG photo, a number of different photos have been shown here. Naturally, we DO NOT KNOW HOW they made it, there hasn't been any established opinion here about the exact pic they picked or how they did it.

And for the record there is more than 1 picture

why are they talking (Ben) about 1 pic only?

Well, you would normally sound reasonable, however, I think you idealise media a bit....

AND that was not only about the MSG photo, a number of different photos have been shown here. Naturally, we DO NOT KNOW HOW they made it, there hasn't been any established opinion here about the exact pic they picked or how they did it.

No I just respect good journalism, not tabloid stuff. But the FACT that there is more than 1 picture proves this is not a fake job 100%

^All those other media sites would just be copying the ET or Insider pic once it was made public like a lot of media did. They werent paying $500,000 for it.

And hey we're only working it out ourselves after 7 months that its fake because as MJ fans, thats what we do, study and analyse everything. ET would have just wanted to get the image up ASAP which they did. They wanted to be the first to have the last pic of MJ.

Rememebr when Prince was born. There was fake pics of a baby supposedly of Prince (the baby had Moonwalker chocolate around its head to "show" the baby was @ Neverland). That pic sold for a lot and was printed around the rags but was then determined to be a fake which is why MJ allowed pics of Prince to be taken for $1m (which he gave to charity).

This is hollywood. Everything is fake.

Its been determined that it is a montage of pics used to make the final fake, not just one.

just like with the raid photos and all the info video leaked by tmz about murray, other media outlets by tmz's version or use tmz's info. they dont do it for themselves.
Thats why no one in the media has a fricken clue that the search warrants are fake
even though they are the ones to fight to get them released. They just listen to what tmz says

How does anyone explain that there are 2 pictures though? I think someone mentioned there being 3, but there is defo 2 pics

No I just respect good journalism, not tabloid stuff. But the FACT that there is more than 1 picture proves this is not a fake job 100%
You should perhaps go back and read the thread instead of making random comments. We've already discussed this.

Despite the fact that Ben has said there was only 1 pic (which is a lie as he sold another pic slightly different to The Insider after ET) and the other pics show slight movement in angle inside the ambulance from the paramedics to equipment, the angle of Michael's face remains the same.

Theyve just doctured up another image to sell to the other media who were wanting to buy it from them for big bucks. They sold it to ET for $500,000 and then sold it again to The Insider. It's all about money!

I dont understand why you need this pic to really be Michael? Give him his dignity back!

How does anyone explain that there are 2 pictures though? I think someone mentioned there being 3, but there is defo 2 pics

Yes, I got the impresion that you might have omitted some parts of the discussion here.

For example, a possibility was mentioned for example, that there are different pictures of the ambulance, though Michael's head is always the same ankle.

Back