Ouja Boards

BillieJean84

Proud Member
so April 2009, my friend & I did it and we contacted alot of famous names so that we both know it was accurate. And it was accurate. does anyone else do this? Believe in this?? It was my first time doing it, so I don't know how controversial the subject of the Ouja Board is, but I can tell you right now, it was 99% accurate with all the ppl I contacted ; I don;t know how one cannot believe it once you have done it......

your thoughts.

Now are you talking about Parker Brothers?? I've messed around with a "newer" version of the game, but nothing ever happened.. Parker Brothers now actually has a glow in the dark version! No lights out required!

I've heard stories about older versions and how crazy things have happened. But since Its never worked on me I'm skeptical. Its fun though. Im a little scared of it

I love Ouja Boards I've always wanted to do one, theres loads of areas round my part that was badly bombed during World War II it would be interesting to make contact with the spirits of the dead soldiers

Yea I never thought of the location. It was in LA & since alot of famous ppl have died in LA, then you know it was 100% dead on. pardon the expression.

I've tried the Ouija board when I was younger, but it's hard to tell if other people are moving the piece....I think it was a big joke when we were younger, or we liked to believe it was real. I've been curious again though !

I used one when I was about 18 ...those things are the Devil...I dont recommend anyone plays with one.

Do NOT screw around with Ouja Boards. Big no no! Spirits are capable of tricking you into thinking their good, but that ain't always the case. Trust me, my cousin used an ouja board in her old house and now it's haunted. (I kid you not. Strange things have happened there after she used it.)

Yes, I believe in this stuff. IT'S REAL!! D:

I agree with GameGirlAdvance. Never mess with the Ouija Board. You're contacting spirits that are most likely evil and will do you no good. When I was in highschool, about 9 years ago, my friends and I decided to make our own Ouija Board with just paper and we used a quarter as our indicator. Well to make the story short, we contacted a spirit and according to the spirit, she was raped and murdered. We asked her if she wanted revenge and said "yes" and we asked, to whom? and she spelled out "YOU." That's when everything got crazy. We heard unexplained noises, the flames on the candles we were using started to flicker. So we asked the spirit to leave and go back to wherever she came from. After that, we burnt the paper, threw it away, and we also pounded on the quarter with a hammer. So my friends and I threw the quarter outside of my house. The next day, I was out in the backyard, and something caught my eyes on the floor...it was the quarter we had thrown away outside of my house.

Ever since then, my siblings and any visitors in our house would always say that they see a little kid in a red shirt. One night, my brother came out running from his room, pail as hell, and he said "SOMETHING WAS STARING AT ME IN MY ROOM!!"

No lie, this all happened after we played the Ouija Board. So if I were you, I'd leave it alone.

I agree with GameGirlAdvance. Never mess with the Ouija Board. You're contacting spirits that are most likely evil and will do you no good. When I was in highschool, about 9 years ago, my friends and I decided to make our own Ouija Board with just paper and we used a quarter as our indicator. Well to make the story short, we contacted a spirit and according to the spirit, she was raped and murdered. We asked her if she wanted revenge and said "yes" and we asked, to whom? and she spelled out "YOU." That's when everything got crazy. We heard unexplained noises, the flames on the candles we were using started to flicker. So we asked the spirit to leave and go back to wherever she came from. After that, we burnt the paper, threw it away, and we also pounded on the quarter with a hammer. So my friends and I threw the quarter outside of my house. The next day, I was out in the backyard, and something caught my eyes on the floor...it was the quarter we had thrown away outside of my house.

Ever since then, my siblings and any visitors in our house would always say that they see a little kid in a red shirt. One night, my brother came out running from his room, pail as hell, and he said "SOMETHING WAS STARING AT ME IN MY ROOM!!"

No lie, this all happened after we played the Ouija Board. So if I were you, I'd leave it alone.

Oh Lord, now I am spooked. I have also heard that it's very risky to play around with a Ouja board because you are inviting what could be evil spirits (though I do enjoy hearing people's spooky accounts). I am just too chicken to ever try one. I would never sleep!

Do NOT screw around with Ouja Boards. Big no no! Spirits are capable of tricking you into thinking their good, but that ain't always the case. Trust me, my cousin used an ouja board in her old house and now it's haunted. (I kid you not. Strange things have happened there after she used it.)

Yes, I believe in this stuff. IT'S REAL!! D:

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. OUIJA BOARDS ARE NO GAME! THEY CAN INVITE SPIRITS AND DEMONS IN. IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO CONTROL THEM, YOU ARE IN A BIG DEAL OF TROUBLE. NO KIDDING , IT´S TRUE. NEVER MESS WITH THE WORLD OF SPIRITS. IT´S PRETTY SERIOUS STUFF. BELIEVE ME.:angel:

I used one when I was about 18 ...those things are the Devil...I dont recommend anyone plays with one.

Oh man, can u share what happened.?? This is soo interesting..I have always been curious about the ouja board. I bought one and i tried to play..but nothing happened, cuz i didnt really know how to play..Then my mom put it in the garbage oneday..

Wow..that is soooo spoooky...

How does the spirit communicate by spelling out?

Yea but how?? All it did was answer my questions and they were all right. I have only contacted famous ppl that I know the circumstances to.
I have not played since.

What did the Ouja (or spirits) say specifically that makes you think it was accurate (just curious)?

It was all just famous ppl that my friend and I both knew the information to and the circumstances. That way we knew it was not bullsh'n us.

I have a really crazy ouja board story that I never talk about and that is creeping me out so much now thinking about it that i can't even write it down. Let's just say I didn't believe in that stuff until I saw something insane and unexplainable happen during a ouja board session. Just don't do it. Really. Don't.

I have a really crazy ouja board story that I never talk about and that is creeping me out so much now thinking about it that i can't even write it down. Let's just say I didn't believe in that stuff until I saw something insane and unexplainable happen during a ouja board session. Just don't do it. Really. Don't.

Oh geez, why did I open this thread again right before going to bed...and yet I'm dying to know your story!

Do NOT screw around with Ouja Boards. Big no no! Spirits are capable of tricking you into thinking their good, but that ain't always the case. Trust me,
i was just going to say the same,please people don,t mess with these things,i have never ever ever used one,and never would,this is serious,

There's just no way I would ever touch one and play seriously. My friend's aunt played a ouija board and her best friend (who was also playing) died that night. Unexplicable circumstances. I'm going to back what everyone else is saying...don't mess with it!

Back