Outcome of the trial: All news stories and discussion about guilty/not guilty and possible jail time

What's Conrad's future ?

• convicted to murder, he'll spend his life in jail

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • more than 36 years in jail

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 21 to 35 years in jail

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 11 to 20 years in jail

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 1 to 10 years in jail

Votes: 72 65.5%
  • he'll be fully cleared

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
Re: POLL : how do you see conrad's future ?

I hate to be pessimistic but the way things go tells me he's not getting more than 2 years. I also don't see great eagerness from med boards to revoke his license..They obviously don't realize he is a disgrace to the profession?

Arsehole is swanning about at disney world.

Yeh i cant belive he had the nerve to go to disneyland :angry: :rant:

What i want, isn't even there as option...

Conrad Murray - i want him to be in Jail for the rest of his life, please don't put him on deathrow...that would be too easy for him...i want him to suffer.
feel the pain we feel now.

or, let him come out of his cel once aday....put him on a huge square....where michael jackson fans, can throw tomatoes and eggs at him =)
I would enjoy that... =)

Sorry, i don't feel sorry for him AT ALL.

Who's bad?
Who's bad?
CON RAT
CON RAT

ugh! when i see his ugly face ^ on that pic, him being in the swimming pool, he's giving a look like "HAHAHAHA, i know im guilty, but the judge believes my lies that i didn't do anything, and the world.... EF-YOU. as soon as the trial is done...ill go on leading my happy life"

It gives me a weird feeling in my stomach..
BUT HIM BEHIND BARS! FASTTT!!!!

TheDutchApplehead. x

Well, I'm sure we all hope he's locked away for life.That's something most of us here are probably crossing our fingers for. But I honestly don't see that happening. I voted 1-10 years. I hope I'm wrong though.

Justice once and for all for Michael Jackson.

Re: TMZ asks: Is Murray guilty?

Every time I see or hear this question being asked, I think, "What a dumb question. Of course he is!"

deleted

Last edited:

People who answer "he's not guilty" , must be under treatment by murray,

gosh, i wonder what medication murray gave them......

Isn't it true that, a patient before Michael, has died...after treatment from Murray???
I wonder, how he could ever pick up his medical job...

But yea...he's having fun in Disneyland, not even worrying about the trial...nor about Michael, nor about his family....creep.... yuk!

i am not going to give that site more hits .i am sure that 36% is from tmz office staff and harvey himself just for more hits by mj fans.

Since This Trial doesn't start until September,To prove he is Not Guilty He needs to prove that the rumors of Michael Jackson being alive is true since he says the truth will comeout or He needs to spill his guts on who really killed Michael or confess he did it Because to me he is guilty of sin.Why would TMZ ask such a stupid question after all these months of us all morning Michael's death and that time is slipping away from us all.We won't see the justice we seek for Michael if we keep losing our people to Tornados and Earthquakes and Murder. My take is Someone will be gunning for Dr. Murray to hide more secrets.This trial should have already started because they are concentrating on the Casey Anthony trial,Casey Anthony is guilty of killing her own daughter because she wanted to continue party and have her relationships with men and Didn't want the responsiblity of being a Mother since This Beautiful 2 yearold was cramping her style. If They said that the child died by drowning in the pool, who was there to supervise the child while she was in the pool ?Why would the Defense say that Casey was raped by her Father and Brother just to say That's why Casey is the way she is. Bull, She's Guilty, Now this trial with Dr. Murray should start in late July or August .Time is ticking away.

I read an article about murray and his vacationing in DLand with his son and exgirlfriend...what a sweet guy, he must be under sooo much stress what with the upcoming trial and all the sick patients he has to take care of in order to pay his legal bills yet can still find time to... but I digress...any way it says he was there with his ex girlfriend Sade Anding.
Now isn't this just a tad strange considering what she has given out in interviews about the events of the phone calls? And since she is a potential witness, wouldn't there be some sort of restriction on her having a good time with the accused? Doesn't this setup a possibility of tampering with a witness? Or something???

Now isn't this just a tad strange considering what she has given out in interviews about the events of the phone calls? And since she is a potential witness, wouldn't there be some sort of restriction on her having a good time with the accused? Doesn't this setup a possibility of tampering with a witness? Or something???

Good question. I was also thinking about it. :unsure: I think Ivy can respond to us.

I read an article about murray and his vacationing in DLand with his son and exgirlfriend...what a sweet guy, he must be under sooo much stress what with the upcoming trial and all the sick patients he has to take care of in order to pay his legal bills yet can still find time to... but I digress...any way it says he was there with his ex girlfriend Sade Anding.

You got that right. Why can't the court system see what this creep is doing and I'm afraid what might happen to her and the child if she double crosses him.

He was there with Nicole Alverez.. that's the one he has the child with. She's the one that was storing propofol in her apartment for him

Or maybe sade was saying that stuff for the $$$ and could be giving that money to murray so he can pay for his "trips" , or like many of u say hes threating her. Either way it doesnt look good.

He was there with Nicole Alverez.. that's the one he has the child with. She's the one that was storing propofol in her apartment for him
I see, more factual reporting from the media...Of course he doesn't have any children with Sade...:doh:

Well, I'm sure we all hope he's locked away for life.That's something most of us here are probably crossing our fingers for. But I honestly don't see that happening. I voted 1-10 years. I hope I'm wrong though.

Justice once and for all for Michael Jackson.
If you followed the trial you'd know that there is no way he's going to be locked away for life, as the max sentence he's facing is 4 years only.

Murray's future? To be honest, it makes me so sick to think about that. I think it will look like that:

2vudk0j.jpg

:(

Let's see.... :timer:

If you followed the trial you'd know that there is no way he's going to be locked away for life, as the max sentence he's facing is 4 years only.

4 years isnt enough IMO

Spending the rest of his life behind the bars would be not enough for me. He took away Michael's life and doesn't even looks sorry for this... But what can I do? Only to hope he'll go to prison for max date - 4 years. And lose his licence for good. It's not enough but it's all what can we get legally. I want him to feel conscience tortures every day of his life. But I'm not sure he has the conscience :(

Well, the poll isn't accurate for starters, because he's charged with Involuntary Manslaughter, not Murder. The most he could possibly get (jail-wise) is 4 years or less. That said, this case is going to come down to who has the better legal team: the State of California or Conrad Murray.

I don't have a clue how it's going to end up, but whatever happens (MJ song pun intended), life will go on and Michael will still be at PEACE. How some fans choose to deal with that truth is up to them.

Murray's future? To be honest, it makes me so sick to think about that. I think it will look like that:

2vudk0j.jpg

This. Even if that lousy,lying, murdering bastard gets the full four years he'll be paroled in two and a half at the most. Then he'll be free to live his life again and take his kids to Disneyland and all of the other things that Michael should be doing instead.

I believe Michael is a free spirit but not an angel.Didn´t he say once he would like to kick som asses if he was invisible,or something like it?

"You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me"

ya know after reading all the stuff murray did wrong i wonder why it isn't murder. I just think that neglecting your patient when hes gasping for his last breath while your talking to your Hoe on the phone is REALLY bad medical practice. Not to mention he messed with a crime scene, failed to call 911 at the proper time, failed to do CPR properly and waited to long to do so. had the room blistering hot (according to others) so i am confused as to WHY he isn't getting a murder charge at all.?

Given the maximum penalty is 4 years in prison I'm sure the only way justice will ever be done is if this scenario happens:
1. Convicted to 4 years in prison.
2. Looses his doctor licence for good.
3. No matter how many years he spends in prison, it really takes only one Fan to accomplish the last judgement: inside or outside of prison!
THE END

Back