Paris Jackson on Ellen Show December 15 Thursday

Agree thunder. paris is being used and thats why shes on that show. no 13year old should be on a chat show and what a month after the man who killed mj is convicted. i guess its business as usual

the other thing I wanted to add..lets NOT lose sight as to WHY it is Paris is on Ellen to begin with, They dont have enough funds to make this film...so they have put Paris's face on it,,,they are putting her on these talk shows in hopes that she will drum up sponsorship and funds for this project to become a reality. At the end of the day,,it is ,,what it is,,,and Paris is being used to forfill these people dreams that THEY themselves have NOT been able to do since 2007. Now please dont get angry because I am pointing this out,,,I am just trying to stick to the facts here, Paris's dream of being an actress will come true...as it should. However THESE folks have used HER for THEIR dreams to come true.

Agree thunder. paris is being used and thats why shes on that show. no 13year old should be on a chat show and what a month after the man who killed mj is convicted. i guess its business as usual

Agreed. :agree:

I wish Ellen hadn't asked that question. That's a hacked question.

And Paris should not be made to go on a talk show to raise money for a bunch of adults to get their movie off the ground.

That is what they do. Paris could have said to Ellen that I once made my father so angry he yelled at me and the headline would have been Jackson verbally abused daughter. That is how the media works. Same thing with her Father no matter what he said it was taken out of context. My bigger issue is why is she even on Ellen? Don't tell me she is promoting her movie BS the movie has no funding she is being used to get funding. And once again where is Grandma

There u go. paris needs to learn a very big lesson about this. can things get any worse? doesnt it always get worse

Paris is 13 it is not her fault the media twisted her words. It is the fault of her Grandmother who supposed to be watching her instead she is over in Japan.

Things are changing now, sign...i remember in oprah interview they said it's not always comfortable, but they appreciated that so when they went out without their father, no one know who they are. And now we had paris called it stupid. she may not mean anything bad but I see Jacksons all over that short clip of Ellen show. I always hate people describe those children 'normal now', but now even Paris use that word. Sad!

Im not blaming her but saying its a lesson to be learned about how ppl will use her to attack mj.

Paris is 13 it is not her fault the media twisted her words. It is the fault of her Grandmother who supposed to be watching her instead she is over in Japan.

Katherine wouldn't have any problems with it considering her words.

Reminds me of LaToya saying the children were over his death and the media ran with that...

Well IMO no matter what Paris would have said it would have been twisted. To be frank she should not be on Elllen IMO

Im not blaming her but saying its a lesson to be learned about how ppl will use her to attack mj.
doubt it's going to be a lesson of any kind, she's going to simply fight back saying she didn't do anything wrong. I guess she didn't as I get how she meant it, but the media's gonna twist anyway.

The Jacksons should have prepared Paris for this interview knowing this is her first public solo appearance on live television in front of a nationwide audience. But no they don't care that the media will take her words out of context and twist them around because that's what they advocate.

This interview is getting controversial and it didn't even air yet.

The Jackson's don't give a d*** as long as Paris doesn't say anything negative toward them.

Yeah shes a child whos now been used to attack her father. and doesnt have a clue as to what shes doing or how she is been used.

which is why she should not be given interviews
Well both Paris and grandma are desperate for fame now, i.e. today. They're not willing to wait, Paris being the child, I can understand, Katherine being the 82 year old woman, I can't. I believe this interview was just the first in series of interviews to happen int he near future.

Oh boy. She probably don't know better but this will become another big deal with the media.

Very cute though, she looks good.

The Jacksons should have prepared Paris for this interview knowing this is her first public solo appearance on live television in front of a nationwide audience. But no they don't care that the media will take her words out of context and twist them around because that's what they advocate.This interview is getting controversial and it didn't even air yet.
paris has said exactly what the fanily have been saying for the last two years.all they do is belittle mj so why should they care if paris says that. toya and co have been brainwashing those kids from the get go. the words are the same. sounds like latoya and katherine talking

Nice article:

http://www.celebitchy.com/197412/pa..._more_gracious_and_normal_than_shell_ever_be/
Paris Jackson, 13, takes Lohan’s place on Ellen, is gracious and normal
By admin | Published: December 14, 2011

You know how Lindsay Lohan was too coked up in Hawaii to bother coming back to LA on time to make a scheduled stop on the Ellen DeGeneres show? (Which would have been her only tv interview promoting her Playboy cover.) Well Ellen found a much more gracious guest in the late Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, 13.

Radar Online has a video preview of Paris’ interview, which will air on Thursday. Paris was a little nervous on Ellen, but I was so impressed by how genuine and down to earth she seemed. She’s a normal kid, and she didn’t come across like she was entitled or spoiled at all, like so many other children of celebrities I won’t name who names start with “Will,” “Jada” and “Kris.” (And it’s not those kids’ faults at all.)

Paris recently landed a role in a live action animation film called Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys based on a book series. She explained to Ellen that she’s wanted to act since she was a child and that she used to do improv with her dad. After some of the very sad and heartbreaking things we’ve heard about Paris and her brothers during the trial of Dr. Murray, it was so nice to see her happy and well. Here’s some of what she said: Paris told Ellen that she’s enjoying school and feels like she’s having a normal childhood.

Despite her famous family, Paris said she wasn’t recognized by her classmates, which gives her “a chance to be normal.” “They didn’t know who you were because you used to wear masks all the time,” Ellen remarked. “When you would wear the masks do you remember thinking, because obviously your dad did that to protect you so nobody would know who you are and you could go out and have a regular life. “Do you remember wearing a mask and going this is kind of weird?” Ellen asked Paris, who said, “Yeah, I’m like, ‘This is stupid, why am I wearing a mask?’ But, I, kind of realized the older I got, like he only tried to protect us and he’d explain that to us too.”

In another candid moment, Paris shared with Ellen the most memorable thing her late father told her. “He said, ‘If I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you,” Paris recalled. “I took his advice and I remembered everything he told me.’” [From Radar Online ]

For all you can say about Micheal Jackson, and you can say a hell of a lot about him, he seems to have raised some great kids, particularly his daughter. I hope Paris does well in her career, and I also hope she’s able to keep that sense of normalcy she values so much. You know that if Michael was still alive we probably would still have no idea what his kids look like. It seemed strange to cover their faces, as Paris admitted here, but he seems to have known what he was doing. I found this interview kind of touching. Ellen was probably ultimately happy that Lindsay didn’t show. She avoided a ton of drama with that one.

Nice article:

That was a nice article. Thank you very much for posting.

I'm sure that reasonable thinking folks know that those children didn't become so "poised" and "articulate" in the last 2 years. They are that way because that's the way their father raised them.

The media be damned!

One thing I can say is that Miss Paris Jackson is going to OUTSHINE her entire family, just like her father did, in my opinion. She carries herself very nicely, I pray that she continues to do so.

Oh deary, deary me. I want to shout and say that 'normal' is what every other kid does, how is being interviewed and papped 'normal'. But I would not berate a 13 yr old child for being in a position that she is ill equipt to deal with. Paris would not be aware of how the media twist everything and how they look for ways to belittle, degrade and twist the knife into her father. The family know what a mine field it is to give interviews and they should not allow her to be put in that position.

Paris is very down to earth but I just hope it stays that way. She does seem to rather like the attention, and it's not just MJ fans that feel she is being exploited. The DM comments show this. I personally would loved for her to have finished school first but I'm a fan, it has nothing to do with me.

Of course she likes the attention what 13 year old would not? But what is going to happen when that attention changes and it becomes mean?

I might sound mean, but I hope she sees the headlines on line, and how her words were used against her dad. If she wants to be a public figure, she'll have to realize she's not perceived as any other celeb's kid, and what her dad had to go through. She'll have to learn how cautious she must be. She has no idea what she's getting into.

Back