Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

^:bugeyed I am even more worried about Paris and her closeness with Debbie :no:

I just saw an interview with tom mesereau on show biz tonight. let me just say I respect this man so much. I will always be a fan of his and truly thankful to him for what he did for Michael. for once though I have to disagree with him in regards to Debbie. he thinks it may be a good idea for paris to go live with Debbie. that maybe it would be a more stable home for her and that Michael probably wouldn't mind. like I said before I have so much respect for this man and always will. but I disagree with him on the subject of Debbie. I don't trust this woman and I believe Michael didn't either. I don't think it would be a good idea for paris to go live with her, I just don't. I think Debbie is trouble, I really do.

I know some may disagree with me on this and that's perfectly fine, but this is how I feel in regards to Debbie.

^Thanks to her tweets and the fact she's providing info to TMZ, I don't trust her anymore but NO ONE beats The Jacksons!

And the problems continue :( .... I do not understand why some people are in some way connected with the enemies of Michael. WHY? :wtf: I really can not understand. :bugeyed

I wish PPB are kept away from these people. :pray: But unfortunately no one cooperates. :perrin: Everyone does everything wrong when it comes to Michael's children. :doh: God, it seems like it will never end. *big sigh*

Please. If she was sarcastic, she wouldn't have to mention she was friends with Levin for 25 years...
ok, i hadn't seen that one before but i have already checked out her twitter, so i know now

I wish Katherine had placed Michael Jackson's children ahead of her love for money; but she didn't.
From the day of Michael's death, Katherine and her children have been on a mad quest for big money.

Well, I suppose Katherine is about to get her AEG money; but she has probably lost Paris's love and respect forever,
what a price to pay.
:no:

Maybe things will be better for Michael's children once they've all turned 18. Then they can choose to get away if they want to and finally have their independence.

About that photo of Blanket, I think it's the first time I've seen him smiling in a photo :)

Why didn't someone just ask Debbie what "truth" is she talking about. That will soon end all the speculation.

When all the J3 are 18 years old they will have full control and then they do not need to give any money to The Jacksons. - It is going to be great when they have full control!

That's what is going on, isn't it, the speculating, form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.

I do not understand why Debbie so easily said about her friendship with Harvey Levin… What for?
It only makes her look bad.
If Paris to live with her, I hope Debbie will be wise enough not to give information to her friend.

TMZ is a tabloid. They are no better than any other tabloid. Debbie is really revealing he true self. Friends with Marc Schaffel and Harvey Levin. Unbelievable.

isn't there someone out there who truly cares for Prince Paris and Blanket around the Jackson family??

they deserve a caring loving guardian.

I only trust MYSELF with Prince Paris Blanket.

For NO money and NO tabloid

Both my kids are 17 and 15 respectively.

My son is 2weeks older than prince and my daughter is also two weeks older than Paris!

So I'm in ther current age bracket. I would love them like my own. I already do.

If it wouldn't make me look loony.....I'd literally fly to America from Australia. To collect them all. And just give them the normal life they deserve. Away from Hollywood, TMZ, Jacksons

isn't there someone out there who truly cares for Prince Paris and Blanket around the Jackson family??

they deserve a caring loving guardian.

I wish Katherine Jackson had placed Michael Jackson's children ahead of her love for money; but she didn't. From the day of Michael's death, Katherine and her children have been on a mad quest for big money.

Well, I suppose, now, Katherine is about to get her AEG money; but she has probably lost Paris's love and respect forever, what a price to pay.

But, then Katherine Jackson is a woman who has no problem with child labor, and the sacrifice of one for the wealth of the many.

Our only hope now is that the probate court system and the California Department of Children's services make some decisions for the benefit and care of Michael's children: Prince, Paris, and Michael Jackson.
I pray for the well-being of Michael's children everyday.
:angel:

My son is 2weeks older than prince and my daughter is also two weeks older than Paris!

So I'm in ther current age bracket. I would love them like my own. I already do.

If it wouldn't make me look loony.....I'd literally fly to America from Australia. To collect them all. And just give them the normal life they deserve. Away from Hollywood, TMZ, Jacksons

Thanks, and God Bless You.
angel3r.gif

Please keep your offer open.

Why didn't someone just ask Debbie what "truth" is she talking about. That will soon end all the speculation.
They did. She never answered. And does it matter really?

thats sweet of u :)

The main issue is that Debbie has maintained a close friendship with Harvey Levin for 25 years, by her own admission. How is she able to be friends with someone who writes such heinous things about her children and ex-husband? And how do we know she's not telling him private information about them (I mean, what else would they talk about)? Also, she didn't specificy what TMZ was accurate about. She shouldn't even be dignifying a tabloid rag in the first place. I can't believe people are defending her about this.

Excatly! if she cared bout paris & prince she would telll harvey/tmz to leave her children alone and stop saying so many hurtful things bout them. I mean giving everything that paris has gone through one would think she would put a stop to the media harrasment of the kids

I don't trust Debbie Rowe, and neither did Michael Jackson.

you have to be FAIR. michael jackson trusted her, cause he decided that she is the one that gave birth to two of his children.

you have to be FAIR. michael jackson trusted her, cause he decided that she is the one that gave birth to two of his children.

--------------------------------------------

Yes, he did trust her. However, many don't want to know the truth. Michael chose Debbie to be the Mother of his children, and I trust his judgment on that matter.

Let's be fair. Michael Jackson did not name Debbie Rowe as a potential guardian for his children.

Let's be fair. Michael Jackson did not name Debbie Rowe as a potential guardian for his children.

u said that michael jackson didnt trust her. and i showed you that u are wrong.

Last edited:

He chose her to be the mother of his children AFTER the first woman said no. And let us not forget some of the stuff she has pulled so she is no angel by any means

Last edited:

I don't think the fact that he chose her to have his children shows he trusted her, I think he chose her because she was willing to have them and give him full custody, which in my opinion probably would make him trust her less, because I think it would be hard to trust someone with the care of your children when you know that this women had no interest in them and was so willing to give them away... again I don't know what Michael thought, that's just my opinion, but if I was in his shoes I would not want Debbie to have custody and if he did trust her he would have listed her in his will.

6/13/2013

Paris Jackson is stable and doing OK ... but she's dealing with some pretty heavy issues, including the fact that she hasn't dealt with Michael Jackson's death -- this according to sources connected with the Jackson family.

Our sources say Paris -- who's currently receiving psychological help at UCLA Medical Center -- has indeed felt bullied, but NOT by schoolmates. We're told Paris has had an obsession with comments people leave about her on social media and websites -- and the negative comments "really get to her." Our sources say she currently does not have access to her phone or the Internet, so the problem is temporarily solved.

Paris, one source says, is a "rebel." We've learned Paris almost got expelled from school after punching a student who "talked smack about her father."

We're told Debbie Rowe has expressed deep concern about some of the friends Paris has been hanging with -- friends who she believes have been a bad influence.

And there's this ... we're told the shrinks who have been helping Paris believe she has not really gone through the grieving process over her dad's death. In other words, a lot of emotional upset has been building for nearly 4 years.

We're told when Paris gets out of UCLA ... she and Debbie Rowe are going away together for 6 to 8 weeks so she can get better. Our sources say Debbie feels very strongly it's important to get her the hell out of L.A. for the summer.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/13/paris...michael-jackson-death-grieving/#ixzz2Wa2DZjcz
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Not having dealt with her father's death and standing up to the haters of her father, the bullying, are what Debbie Rowe is saying is accurate.

That's what we do on here, support one another in our grieving process and deal with Michael Jackson's haters. Paris Jackson is definitely 'not alone'. I think she will learn how to deal with the bullying and the haters. The grieving process, this will definitely take time. In one week, is the Anniversary of her father's death. And he was 'gone too soon' for her.

What is your point?

I don't think the fact that he chose her to have his children shows he trusted her, I think he chose her because she was willing to have them and give him full custody, which in my opinion probably would make him trust her less, because I think it would be hard to trust someone with the care of your children when you know that this women had no interest in them and was so willing to give them away... again I don't know what Michael thought, that's just my opinion, but if I was in his shoes I would not want Debbie to have custody and if he did trust her he would have listed her in his will.

I agree, great post. plus Michael did not choose Debbie. the whole thing was Debbie's idea. Michael was shocked when she offered to do this. at first Michael turned her down, but she kept on for awhile and wouldn't let up. Michael eventually gave in to her. he wanted children so badly.

Back