Paris Jackson

hat said Paris will be fine. She seems so mature for her age. Just looking at the 3 of them , anyone can tell Michael did a wonderful job.
yeap. those kids are gonna do special things. bless them

unless you've lost a parent yourself at an young age you don't know what they're experiencing, it's easy to say "they're strong" "they are going to do great things" their loss is immeasurable, and no aunt or uncle is going to replace it

unless you've lost a parent yourself at an young age you don't know what they're experiencing, it's easy to say "they're strong" "they are going to do great things" their loss is immeasurable, and no aunt or uncle is going to replace it
yeah, i agree.

I think Mj's death has taken it's toll on a lot of fans and it is very sad to watch how it is playing out. i never saw such hate on a family for just existing. i don't think Tom Sneddon got such hate.

smeddon got alot more hate. there were people wishing he were dead.

There's several people in here who said the same thing about Papa Joe.

yeah. well..i can't confirm those shmuley tapes, but they were circulating, with what sounded like MJ's voice, and him saying he used to wish the same thing..

now...it appears he spoke of forgiving his father, although it also appears that that didn't stop him from making decisions that signaled that when someone does something wrong, there has to be a price to be paid..

so, i guess that people here have to work through whatever grief they are feeling, and work it out from there.

please do not compare Paris and Lisa I cannot stand that creature she's trailer trash as far as I'm concerned and a big mistake in MJ's life, Michael's kids are well-behaved and well educated unlike LMP and I think it's better if people stop commenting on Paris she's just a kid

:agree:

OMG stfu!!! how do you know what type of aunt this lady is...??? you've never seen them interact together.( you've never even heard prince &blanket speak) so how are you gonna say something like this..that she doesnt care?..some of you need to take a step back and realize that you dont know what is best for these children & when u act like u do you come off as delusional...and appear fanatic

but seriously how did you come up with the conclusion that Janet doesnt care about them?

0_0 "stfu"? I don't think saying that was really necessary. Saying things like that will probably no doubt soon get this thread closed. Just my opinion though.

You "THRILLER FANS" are something else. Uncle Jermaine and his siblings are famous too. Legends in their own right. Thats why they are called the famous jackson family. They were called that WAAAAAAAY before 99.99% of some of you were born. Way back in the 70's. Uncle JERMAINE was THE FIRST BLACK TEENAGE IDOL. They gave many people especially black kids hope to know that anything was possible in this racist world that we live in. The KING took it even further. That family means so much to so many people from the caribbean, America and Africa. Not just Michael. Everytime older folks from that region talk about growing up in lat 60s and 70s , The Jackson famiy are mentioned. They were very much part of their lives. I don't understand where all that hate is coming from MJs fans The man loved his family so much. No matter what you say he was part of them. They are part of him. All you have to do is listen to his necies and nephews , they way they adored him and their aunties and uncles. Give it a rest already.

I wonder in MJ was part of the Kennedys or some other "family"would people be spewing so much hate for no damn reason . NEXT!!!!!!!

That said Paris will be fine. She seems so mature for her age. Just looking at the 3 of them , anyone can tell Michael did a wonderful job.

This is a MICHAEL JACKSON forum.

therefore, there will be people who doesn't like the other Jacksons.

I'm sure there are lots of Jackson 5 forum or Jackson Family forum.

Even though this section is 2300 Jackson Street there will be people who lurk around who may have bitter feelings towards the other Jacksons. [esp with a thread title that says "Paris Jackson"]

I wasn't a fan of Jackson5. and I'm still not a fan. like some of their songs... that's all.

don't even hold out the racist card. seesh that's one thing i hate the most.
There are people who are racists and there's people who claims people are racists.... both really disgusting.

Everyone has the right to dislike [certain] Jacksons, just like you have every right to like them.

ridiculous. NEXT

Last edited:
please do not compare Paris and Lisa I cannot stand that creature she's trailer trash as far as I'm concerned and a big mistake in MJ's life, Michael's kids are well-behaved and well educated unlike LMP and I think it's better if people stop commenting on Paris she's just a kid

Snowhite you are the truth and I respect you for that and this is not a bash LMP either cause some "fans" like her but i personally feel paris doesn't need to be compare to her at all MJ and DJ are her parents period and she was will raised by her wonderful daddy.

I just don't get the awful hatred toward some of the people Mike loved in his life. and that includes LMP.

:rolleyes:

If Paris wishes to lead the life her father had, then thats her decision. I'll support her no matter what. She's already our princess, as her father was our king.

I think when Paris spoke of her father at his memorial, it was that moment that she took the crown from Lisa Marie. Her words made the whole world cry! My father never cries, only at the birth of my sister and myself yet he even admitted that Paris's words made his eyes teary. I saw tough news reporters reporting live admitting that when Paris spoke, they couldn't help the tears.

yes that was the moment when the truth took complete and horrific shape... that he was well and truly gone from us all, especially his three beloved kids. just when I think I'm all cried out, the memory of this little girl's sobbing words shows me we'll never get over this, none of us.

I just don't get the awful hatred toward some of the people Mike loved in his life. and that includes LMP.

Hate is a strong word, and I think it is incorrectly used, most of the time. "Dislike" is probably the word most applicable to most of the comments on this forum.

I dislike LMP because of some of the things she said and did.. I don't hate her. I dislike Latoya because of the terribly damaging interview she did, saying she believed Michael was guilty. I don't believe she was forced -- she should have had the integrity and intelligence to not say such a thing. I'm glad Michael forgave her, I didn't. I don't hate her. So just because someone disagrees with or dislikes someone doesn't mean hate is present.

This is a MICHAEL JACKSON forum.

therefore, there will be people who doesn't like the other Jacksons.

I'm sure there are lots of Jackson 5 forum or Jackson Family forum.

Even though this section is 2300 Jackson Street there will be people who lurk around who may have bitter feelings towards the other Jacksons. [esp with a thread title that says "Paris Jackson"]

I wasn't a fan of Jackson5. and I'm still not a fan. like some of their songs... that's all.

don't even hold out the racist card. seesh that's one thing i hate the most.
There are people who are racists and there's people who claims people are racists.... both really disgusting.

Everyone has the right to dislike [certain] Jacksons, just like you have every right to like them.

ridiculous. NEXT

wow @ your signature. smh at MJ.
:clapping::clapping::clapping: at everything you wrote.

this is a michael jackson forum.

Therefore, there will be people who doesn't like the other jacksons.

I'm sure there are lots of jackson 5 forum or jackson family forum.

Even though this section is 2300 jackson street there will be people who lurk around who may have bitter feelings towards the other jacksons. [esp with a thread title that says "paris jackson"]

i wasn't a fan of jackson5. And i'm still not a fan. Like some of their songs... That's all.

Don't even hold out the racist card. Seesh that's one thing i hate the most.
There are people who are racists and there's people who claims people are racists.... Both really disgusting.

Everyone has the right to dislike [certain] jacksons, just like you have every right to like them.

Ridiculous. Next
thank you and amen!!

this thread is disgusting- firstly, discussing the children... then slagging off family members and sniping at each other?!?! All big NO NO's...what he hell?!

I don´t know but I think she is a brave and mature girl who has made me really proud.

The problem is not with the fact that Michael loved him.........the problem is the fact that only a few people loved him........

Michael was too good to some of these people who never really cared for him.........

This really becomes apparent by those who supported Michael during the 2005 trial and who didn't. LMP wasn't a person who really supported Michael when he needed it most!!!!!!

The problem is not with the fact that Michael loved him.........the problem is the fact that only a few people loved him........

Michael was too good to some of these people who never really cared for him.........

This really becomes apparent by those who supported Michael during the 2005 trial and who didn't. LMP wasn't a person who really supported Michael when he needed it most!!!!!!
There are always 2 sides to a story. the problem occurs when you just listen to one side and call it truth. the truth is usually in the middle when every one is telling their side of the story.
I used to come down hard on LMP. I didn't think she made a good wife for Mj. ithought he deserved better. but when she wrote that blog and explained how she tried to help Mj and he wouldn't be helped and she nearly had a breakdown trying, in the end she had to save her children
and herself, how can you criticise someone who felt they had given enough. the woman said she tried and failed. She had children, so she walked away and hardend her heart. I give her some credit.

There are always 2 sides to a story. the problem occurs when you just listen to one side and call it truth. the truth is usually in the middle when every one is telling their side of the story.
I used to come down hard on LMP. I didn't think she made a good wife for Mj. ithought he deserved better. but when she wrote that blog and explained how she tried to help Mj and he wouldn't be helped and she nearly had a breakdown trying, in the end she had to save her children
and herself, how can you criticise someone who felt they had given enough. the woman said she tried and failed. She had children, so she walked away and hardend her heart. I give her some credit.
So Lisa Marie HAD to walk away from her marriage to Michael to save herself and her children from being 'sucked into his destruction', huh? However, after their divorce this same woman was chasing after this so-called destructive man with her children with her. She wrote him letters wanting to get him back and even to have children with him (funny she refused to do it when they were married). A good few years was spent by Lisa Marie to get Michael back as her husband. She was still contacting him during her brief marriage to Nicholas Cage--which apparently got under Cage's nerves. Those are actions that doesn't go with someone who had to escape a destructive marriage. Why was she still trying to get back with him if he was dragging her and her children down? It wasn't just Michael saying it, there were others close to them that were saying it also. Even Michael's brother Jermaine, mentioned a few years ago how she was constantly calling the Jackson family trying to find out his itinerary when he was on his History tour. She was constantly trying to find out where he was so she can meet up with him. She and her children, went with Michael to Africa, spent Thanksgiving with him and his children in the early 2000's. These are facts, not rumors. Yet people, for some reason, want to automatically take her word as gospel, as if it's beneath her to lie or to tinker with the truth for the benefit of her appearance to people. The thing is it was Michael who hardened his heart against getting back together with Lisa Marie in a marriage. Lisa had no choice. That's when she started turning bitter and vindictive sometime after her short-lived marriage to Nicholas Cage....not to mention at the same time, her 1st CD was about to be released and promotions/interviews came with the territory. Miss Lisa needed to appease the media and public who lumped her into the 'weirdo' category with Michael Jackson. What better way of diffusing the attacks against her (not to mention get back at Michael for 'dumping her' as a woman scorned) by repeatedly throwing Michael under the bus, portraying herself as manipulated and Michael as the manipulator...She as 'the savior' and Michael as the 'un-savable'. She's not telling the whole story---only telling what she feels will put her in the best of light. No, Michael wasn't perfect...but baby girl Presley was--and still is--a piece of work.

You "THRILLER FANS" are something else. Uncle Jermaine and his siblings are famous too. Legends in their own right. Thats why they are called the famous jackson family. They were called that WAAAAAAAY before 99.99% of some of you were born. Way back in the 70's. Uncle JERMAINE was THE FIRST BLACK TEENAGE IDOL. They gave many people especially black kids hope to know that anything was possible in this racist world that we live in. The KING took it even further. That family means so much to so many people from the caribbean, America and Africa. Not just Michael. Everytime older folks from that region talk about growing up in lat 60s and 70s , The Jackson famiy are mentioned. They were very much part of their lives. I don't understand where all that hate is coming from MJs fans The man loved his family so much. No matter what you say he was part of them. They are part of him. All you have to do is listen to his necies and nephews , they way they adored him and their aunties and uncles. Give it a rest already.

I wonder in MJ was part of the Kennedys or some other "family"would people be spewing so much hate for no damn reason . NEXT!!!!!!!

That said Paris will be fine. She seems so mature for her age. Just looking at the 3 of them , anyone can tell Michael did a wonderful job.

What's a 'Thriller Fan?
I was a kid when Thriller came out...but I also grew up to J5 and Solo Michael albums... So what's a Thriller Fan? just curious?

So Lisa Marie HAD to walk away from her marriage to Michael to save herself and her children from being 'sucked into his destruction', huh? However, after their divorce this same woman was chasing after this so-called destructive man with her children with her. She wrote him letters wanting to get him back and even to have children with him (funny she refused to do it when they were married). A good few years was spent by Lisa Marie to get Michael back as her husband. She was still contacting him during her brief marriage to Nicholas Cage--which apparently got under Cage's nerves. Those are actions that doesn't go with someone who had to escape a destructive marriage. Why was she still trying to get back with him if he was dragging her and her children down? It wasn't just Michael saying it, there were others close to them that were saying it also. Even Michael's brother Jermaine, mentioned a few years ago how she was constantly calling the Jackson family trying to find out his itinerary when he was on his History tour. She was constantly trying to find out where he was so she can meet up with him. She and her children, went with Michael to Africa, spent Thanksgiving with him and his children in the early 2000's. These are facts, not rumors. Yet people, for some reason, want to automatically take her word as gospel, as if it's beneath her to lie or to tinker with the truth for the benefit of her appearance to people. The thing is it was Michael who hardened his heart against getting back together with Lisa Marie in a marriage. Lisa had no choice. That's when she started turning bitter and vindictive sometime after her short-lived marriage to Nicholas Cage....not to mention at the same time, her 1st CD was about to be released and promotions/interviews came with the territory. Miss Lisa needed to appease the media and public who lumped her into the 'weirdo' category with Michael Jackson. What better way of diffusing the attacks against her (not to mention get back at Michael for 'dumping her' as a woman scorned) by repeatedly throwing Michael under the bus, portraying herself as manipulated and Michael as the manipulator...She as 'the savior' and Michael as the 'un-savable'. She's not telling the whole story---only telling what she feels will put her in the best of light. No, Michael wasn't perfect...but baby girl Presley was--and still is--a piece of work.

:agree:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back