Pen pals!

Just curious, how old is everyone in this thread?

I will be 42 on August 29!

I'm interested. I'm from Victoria, Australia and I'm about to turn 26... loved my old MJ penpals :)

PM me if you want...

Carmen yes I did, I PM'd you! And Casey yay! That's cool, take as long as you need! :D

I'm really sorry for being lax with sending out letters :( i'll get writing tonight and send them over the weekend.

If anyone else would like to receive a letter please PM me :)

This is a great idea! I used to have pen pals when I was younger!
Well, introducing myself...
My name is Raquel, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I have 26 years old. I'm a MJ fan since 1992 and I just love to make new friends! So, PM me if you want to get my adress. I also have MSN, feel free to add me. Just tell me you got it here at MJJC, for me to recognize you ;)
My MSN: raquelmusica@hotmail.com

I almost forgot; I can speak in Portuguese, English and Spanish (I lived in Madrid, Spain, for 6 years).

I'm 18!

I'm a lonely college student who LOVES getting snail mail. If you would like to be a pen pal of sorts with me, PM me and I'll give you my college address. No home address, sorry! :)

I wanna get into this.
PM me or just post on here if you wanna be my pen pal.
I'm from Ohio :)

Ya know I would love to have an MJ Fan Penpal but I don't do Pen pals no more but if you are willing to then PM me :) we can send each other letters... :)

Me Too Me Too!!
:D 17, from australia...happy to talk to anyone carrying a big of mj in their hearts!! and i mean it.

Looking for someone to penpal with about MJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for someone to penpal with about MJ.
Hi,

Personal information such as email addresses is not to be posted on the forum. You can correspond with other members through PM or visitor messages once you've made 10 posts and become a full member.

Me Too Me Too!!
:D 17, from australia...happy to talk to anyone carrying a big of mj in their hearts!! and i mean it.

hello sweetheart would love to be pen pals with u im an aussie too pm me if u want to be my pen pal

Back