People who don't understand

beccalovesmj

Proud Member
I have lots of non mj fans on my facebook... and one guy, just posted a comment on one of my status' stop with the michael jackson shit ffs
so i deleted it... and deleted him..
its not going to stop me posting what i want on MY facebook about MY love michael jackson.. but it just annoys me so much.... my close friends understand.. why can't they just delete me in the first place instead of making me more upset by posting rude things?
Anyone else get this?
I don't wanna keep my social life and my Michael Jackson life seperatly because its my life its what makes me so I'm not gonnna stop.. but GRRRRR for gods sake.
:cry:

I don't get that on facebook but I have had similar experiences in real life. Ignore the comments and be proud to be a Michael Jackson fan :)

I just drove around my neighborhood blaring Dangerous album outta my car! I've gotten comments like that on my FB from people who were "the biggest fans ever" this time last year.... Just ignore it and be proud to support Michael :)

Yeah, just ignore them and delete them. Who wants negative people in their friends list?
It's happened to me as well, although the person was an old friend and she just showed up at my Halloween party last year uninvited and insulted me with comments about Michael, so I told her to leave, then I removed her from Facebook (and my life).
Don't let it get to you. It's their own fault if they get deleted.

I have lots of non mj fans on my facebook... and one guy, just posted a comment on one of my status' stop with the michael jackson shit ffs
so i deleted it... and deleted him..
its not going to stop me posting what i want on MY facebook about MY love michael jackson.. but it just annoys me so much.... my close friends understand.. why can't they just delete me in the first place instead of making me more upset by posting rude things?
Anyone else get this?
I don't wanna keep my social life and my Michael Jackson life seperatly because its my life its what makes me so I'm not gonnna stop.. but GRRRRR for gods sake.
:cry:

"Make love your weapon to overcome any evil"
post a picture of a rose on his profile and you will feel better
and delete him afterwards hee hee

Just delete them, I'm was done caring what others thought a long time ago. I'm not in the business of convincing people. I dont need to he has millions of fansl globally that love him and know about him. Each time they post stupidity and blatant ignorance just delete, delete, delet, delete!

^ Yeeeah, I dont bother convincing people anymore, like i keep saying i just dont understand why they cant just delete me if im annoying them with my posts..

If people have no love for Michael inside them then there is something seriously wrong with them! Ignore the idiots, they have no idea of what they're missing.

If people have no love for Michael inside them then there is something seriously wrong with them! Ignore the idiots, they have no idea of what they're missing.

you're absolutely right Suzie B!!!

As i wrote on GinnyJackson's "anyone feel peeved?" thread before:
there is no LOVE in those people's heart and i'll say that "just ignore them". they are loosers. Because they cannot touch Michael's heart, i feel pity for them

Don't worry about these people hun. Just ignore them and continue loving and supporting MJ. Who cares what they think? I have now gotten to a point where i'm over what haters think. I just don't care. I love Michael and no one can ever change that.

I'd be damned if someone told me what I could write on my on facebook page!

Pay no attention to these people.

I have a facebook account but I really don't go in to that site. So I am glad I don't have that problem with haters. Especially since I have dealt with enough haters in my life to last me more than a life's time. I have been a Michael Jackson fan for nearly 30 years now. And I have been an extremely proud hardcore Michael Jackson fan for 15 years. And I will always be proud to be a fan of his. I really don't care what other people might think of me when I wear my Michael Jackson t-shirts out in public. If other people have a problem with me being a Michael Jackson fan then they don't have to look or talk to me. Cause I really don't care anymore.

just ignore them...pity on them for their ignorance.

btw, at least you have some friends to talk about michael..or just friends who respect your interest. it's hard for me to find one whom has at least or the same craziness like me! i have the feeling that they'll say to me the "for f*** sake, get over him, it has been 1 year" line everytime i open any subject on michael. this makes me sad. :(

I have a facebook account but I really don't go in to that site. So I am glad I don't have that problem with haters. Especially since I have dealt with enough haters in my life to last me more than a life's time. I have been a Michael Jackson fan for nearly 30 years now. And I have been an extremely proud hardcore Michael Jackson fan for 15 years. And I will always be proud to be a fan of his. I really don't care what other people might think of me when I wear my Michael Jackson t-shirts out in public. If other people have a problem with me being a Michael Jackson fan then they don't have to look or talk to me. Cause I really don't care anymore.

Damn right!!! :clapping: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The haters can honestly go to hell, the malice and evil in some folk really shocks me still :( Becca you did the right thing deleting that idiot :huggy:

and that is one of the reasons this site is so important. I'm getting it on facebook today too, as I did a year ago. I'm feeling a bit sad today and have no one in my life who understands, the reverse it true. So glad to be able to come here and share time with you guys - who DO understand!

Just ignore them, be proud to be a fan.

I was wearing my Michael shirt to work today and someone asked: 'so you were a real fan?' I said to him I AM a fan. That doens't stop when someones dies, it's for life.

Just ignore them, be proud to be a fan.

I was wearing my Michael shirt to work today and someone asked: 'so you were a real fan?' I said to him I AM a fan. That doens't stop when someones dies, it's for life.

:clapping:

.....are REALLY missing out :yes:

That's what I think too. When these haters go on with their negativity about him, I just think "Oh well, their loss". Being an MJ fan is a wonderful and even life changing experience.

If some people cannot see the greatness and magic that is MJ, then I am sorry for them but I wont even try to convince them. All of us on here know how great he IS, not WAS, but IS.

And that's all that matters. What anybody else thinks, it really does not matter.

No one will ever make me stop loving MJ. No one can ever make me feel bad about being a fan. I love being an MJ fan. Too bad for the others who don't get "it" and never will. They are missing out big time.

you go and tell them to BEAT IT. ;)

yeah I've had people who aren't fans try to connect with my mourning and "say oooh well I knew he never touched any of those boys"...or say "no matter if he was a pedophile..he was one of the greatest entertainers of all time" and it's like....MAN...HE DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT JUNK! I've had to tell them...it's tabloids, they mislead you to believe in so many things, too many things. Every time I tell them that I just hope they hear me out and next time don't listen to all those lies.
I know they don't want to hate him, but don't they see how far from the truth they are?

THEN....I've had a guy (a friend of my friend) talk crap about Michael with his skin color and everythin...and I exploded. I told him to stop before, but he wouldn't stop and I told him off. He didn't even give it a second thought and kept going on and on. they just don't get it. they don't stop either, they don't know how much it hurts. they think MJ is some joke to use. my friends where there too and they did nothing because they don't see where I'm comin from. they only see where he's comin from. they said nothin to defend me. they don't know how REAL it is. they think it's all some game.

But, that's the life of an MJ fan. We got our ups and we got our lows. If people don't really see Michael as who he really is and that's one of the most sweetest and creative men I've ever seen, then they lose. They lose so much perspective on life and society.

and again, the negative, inconsiderate people can JUST BEAT IT because they ain't BAD at all.

I have had this happen to me in real life but not on Facebook I used to get upset about it but now I couldn't care less to be honest if they choose to remain ignorant of the truth then that is their problem, they are the ones missing out!!

Back