Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging

i have a feeling this forum has a few bugs in it... Ones that like to bug people and get them off topic.

You mean like this one

bugs-bunny-last-supper.jpg

Let's Celebrate!!

Michael Jackson - Pepsi Commercial Bad Era (FULL version!) HQ

Pepsi should send these commercials again.

MJ had the best Pepsi commercials of them all in my opinion!

It's going wild in China

Shanghai and many cities have seen this Bad 25 can on shelves

Fans flocked to buy this and the cans were sold out quickly!!!!!

0950511l1drbegvv7erevx.jpg

095052rhwmx88uodndcrz8.jpg

095051mgo2nhzjkbk4a44o.jpg

0950519tw59rb3ej4quc51.jpg

095051yuz6b8n74la8lxqx.jpg

095050124z1ujicjh1cz6c.jpg

102017i3gqpj7z97pv6qm3.jpg

Last edited:

Let me give you a big design image without watermark

003741u33bs6buvuq5sd5g.jpg

Thank you Mkgenie for the clean design and for all you do :flowers: Much appreciated

Thanks for all the pics! Any Chinese fans wanna sell me some cans?

Forget the cans, I want a doll like that!!

Pepsi Italia Customer Service answered...

"For now, the limited edition is only confirmed for the U.S. market, the marketing in other countries is still being defined."

How come I can't find contact info to Pepsi Norway? lol

It's going wild in China

Shanghai and many cities have seen this Bad 25 can on shelves

Fans flocked to buy this and the cans were sold out quickly!!!!!

Thanks for the update and extra pictures mkgenie.
Do you know why Pepsi have commenced marketing the BAD25 project BEFORE the project has even been announced? Doesn't it seem strange? It seems inefficient to me - I would have thought they would wait until BAD25 (e.g. album/DVD/bluray) was on the shelves before launching the Pepsi cans.
How long will Pepsi run this promotion in china?

How come I can't find contact info to Pepsi Norway? lol

Don't they have a facebook account or an official website?

Thanks for the update and extra pictures mkgenie.
Do you know why Pepsi have commenced marketing the BAD25 project BEFORE the project has even been announced? Doesn't it seem strange? It seems inefficient to me - I would have thought they would wait until BAD25 (e.g. album/DVD/bluray) was on the shelves before launching the Pepsi cans.
How long will Pepsi run this promotion in china?

It's very strange
No one announced the Bad 25 can
It just happened.

No promotion yet. I first thought some cans were leaked to the market before the announcement
But, more and more supermarkets put this on shelves.....and many staff workers didn't even know it is Michael Jackson cans. They just thought it is another new package.

I have contacted Pepsi China. Beijing headquarter said they didn't know, they said it should only be for the US.

Some Chinese cities' Pepsi distributors informed me there was a plan in secret, some said they would unveil it in mid-May.

I wrote to the Estate, and they didn't give me a clear answer.

It's a mess. but more and more fans found and bought the cans in China.

Last edited:

Apparently the cans aren't supposed to be out yet. For some reason the cans are out early in China.

Apparently the cans aren't supposed to be out yet. For some reason the cans are out early in China.

A test run?

It is strange that...I cannot understand what Pepsi China rep said the cans were only for the US when they are being sold in his own country.

I have contacted Pepsi China. Beijing headquarter said they didn't know, they said it should only be for the US.

Hmmmm the cans had chinese characters on them. So they were planned for China.

Color me confused

Some Chinese cities' Pepsi distributors informed me there was a plan in secret, some said they would unveil it in mid-May.

Not anymore.

Forget the cans, I want a doll like that!!

Does anyone know if the doll is part of the promotion? Is this a 'China only' doll?

Pepsi Deutschland
Hallo liebe Michael Jackson Fans, wir bewundern euer Durchhaltevermögen und sind wirklich beeindruckt! Wir arbeiten auf Hochtouren an einer Möglichkeit, euch mit den coolen MJ-Dosen zu versorgen. Bitte habt noch etwas Geduld! Sobald es Neuigkeiten gibt, erfahrt ihr sie hier auf Facebook! Liebe Grüße, euer Pepsi Facebook Team

https://www.facebook.com/pepsi.de

Pepsi Germany
Dear Michael Jackson fans, we admire your perseverance and are really impressed! We are working out on an opportunity to provide you with the cool MJ-cans. Please be patient! When there are news, you learn it here on Facebook! Best wishes, your Pepsi Facebook Team

Annita;3630781 said:
Pepsi Deutschland
Hallo liebe Michael Jackson Fans, wir bewundern euer Durchhaltevermögen und sind wirklich beeindruckt! Wir arbeiten auf Hochtouren an einer Möglichkeit, euch mit den coolen MJ-Dosen zu versorgen. Bitte habt noch etwas Geduld! Sobald es Neuigkeiten gibt, erfahrt ihr sie hier auf Facebook! Liebe Grüße, euer Pepsi Facebook Team

Pepsi Germany
Dear Michael Jackson fans, we admire your perseverance and are really impressed! We are working out on an opportunity to provide you with the cool MJ-cans. Please be patient! When there are news, you learn it here on Facebook! Best wishes, your Pepsi Facebook Team

Wow....I can't believe MJ fans have been pestering Pepsi.

Great job guys. **thumbs up**

389757_405311559500707_100000655984303_1253462_1250519873_n.jpg

Annita;3630781 said:
Pepsi Deutschland

Pepsi Germany

It's a pity Pepsi UK aren't considering bringing the cans to the UK. They just shut me down with a definitive confirmation that the cans won't be sold here. :angry:

Does anybody fancy spamming them until they change their mind??
:cheeky:

http://britvic.custhelp.com/app/ask

It's a pity Pepsi UK aren't considering bringing the cans to the UK. They just shut me down with a definitive confirmation that the cans won't be sold here. :angry:

Does anybody fancy spamming them until they change their mind??
:cheeky:

http://britvic.custhelp.com/app/ask

Wow, that seems a bit ridiculous, as MJ sold almost a million tickets to the O2....they can't say there aren't enough fans here....Oh wait, (light dawns) I bet it's to do with the Olympics!
Isn't coca cola a London Olympic partner...I think a lot of outlets are going to be concentrating on Coke for that reason.....???

Oh well e-bay it is, then!

Last edited:

What was those MJ dolls about? Who took those pics? o_O

Pepsi is also prepping a 25th-anniversary campaign in mid-May for the rerelease of Michael Jackson's "Bad" that will include a series of remixes from superstar DJs like Skrillex, Diplo and A-Trak. The exclusive tracks are set to be accessed through a special Pepsi-can promotion where fans can scan a code with their phone to hear a song. (Cooper calls the strategy SoLoMo, or Social/Local/Mobile.)

http://www.billboard.com/news/pepsi...th-nicki-minaj-preps-michael-1006917152.story

Back