Perez Hilton is Loving MJ Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now Perez cares about MJ's well being? Yeah right. He's been trashing him for the longest. I don't buy it and don't believe he's actually a fan.

I love Perez Hilton. I disagree with some of his opinions, but there is a simple solution:
GET OVER IT.
Perez Hilton has turned himself from a nobody into a media star and I find it extremely irritating when people say things like he is just a gossip...such a hypocritic statement, seeing as everybody has or will say something about someone else in their lifetime.

He makes his living off and lives vicariously through people who actually have talent. It's pathetic, to say the least. Since he realized he couldn't actually do anything to gain him recongnition, he decided that whoring off of celebrities was his ticket to fame, and it was. He's just a sad by-product of todays celebrity-obsessed culture. Anyone who spends that much time devoted to learning any and everything about other people's lives, to the point of going out of their way to find out about their private lives, is a sad individual.

y'all still a mess. the man can't do so he talks about those who can. what separates him from entertainment tonight and allthem lame shows?

i read his book...guess who gives his ass scoops? insiders, other celebs, and jilted employees so please, he'sjut posting whathe's given. that's y they hate him. cuz he gets the scoop

Perez is far from "loving" anybody but himself!
Comments on there are so stupid. Everyone still brings up 2005... "he got off because of all his money and power". 5 minutes ago people were saying hes broke and has been for years. Such IDIOTS!
Its funny how all the haters know about all the latest news and rumours about him!
They may be haters but we all know there interested in Michael Jackson! Lol what they already on that page for?
Dunno how MJFan59 on there deals with all them.

Its funny how all the haters know about all the latest news and rumours about him!

That's the part that cracks me up. LOL!

These are the folks who "claim" they don't like MJ, yet as soon as a story is posted, they are the FIRST ones to read the story and the FIRST ones to comment on the story.

The majority of them just go from topic to topic spewing hate. I feel bad for all of them, because it's not just MJ, they talk badly about EVERYBODY.

What a loving bunch of people here. You can dislike someone all the way... but the things that are said are as nasty, if not more nasty than anyting he has written on his blog.

The people who make their nasty comments on his site are fools. But what is happening here, in this thread....? Right.

So... who's bad?

What a loving bunch of people here. You can dislike someone all the way... but the things that are said are as nasty, if not more nasty than anyting he has written on his blog.

The people who make their nasty comments on his site are fools. But what is happening here, in this thread....? Right.

So... who's bad?

well said.

double standards anyone??

since when do people feel sorry for a two-faced hypocrite? :trish:

it is nice that he isn't going at him with all his claws out for once but uhhhh ... that GIGANTIC Queen will never be OK with me. He could sing the praise of every Jackson family member and bow down to them for all I care. The whole he has done dug with his Bull ... if queenie stuck his hand out for an assist out of it, I would grab a shovel and start piling in the dirt :zformation:

I mean that in the nicest way possible. **sharpens his claws**
From one queen to another, that is :D

hoofmark - clearly you haven't really seen the nasty things that get said round at perezhilton.com.

Trust me, 'two faced jerk' etc etc and other sentiments expressed here are really mild insults in comparison..but I agree, I'm sure we can direct most of our energy and attention somewhere else more positive.

Perez's fame is a testament to his cleverness and a testament to everyone's stupidity.

It's only hypocritical to diss the bitch if you go around spreading bull shit rumors about other people without concern for it's consequences. Since that's what he does and he so revels in other people's misery, he's fair game. Everyone is judgemental. People who critisize you for being so are as hypocritical as they come. What not everyone is is someone who makes their living off of spreading lies and insults or simply lives life vicariously and spends inordinent amounts of time digging in to the private lives of people outside of themselves. The clear indication of someone who has no life of their own, a.k.a., a loser. Perez Hilton is trash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back