Photos of Michael "rare view"!!!

hot

rsz_1tomFrestonMichaelJackson.jpg

caption read:
MTV CEO Tom Freston and I with Michael jackson, when we went to LA to award hine the "Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award". It was part of the 'deal' for him to perform on the Video Music Awards that year. I also wrote a chronicle about the trip. In this particular shot, MJ is standing on a box because he wanted to look as tall as I am

for real mike?? lol

LOL! that's funy! I dont like how he just has to tell why they gave MJ the award.....boo. lol
Anyway, what's the guys name?

yeaa that was rude of him to say that .. it ruins the award kinda
i thought michael was tall himself. i guess men need to feel extrememly tall lol...Men!!

i think its adam curry an old Mtv VJ

hot

rsz_1tomFrestonMichaelJackson.jpg

caption read:
MTV CEO Tom Freston and I with Michael jackson, when we went to LA to award hine the "Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award". It was part of the 'deal' for him to perform on the Video Music Awards that year. I also wrote a chronicle about the trip. In this particular shot, MJ is standing on a box because he wanted to look as tall as I am

for real mike?? lol

The only one trying to be macho in that scene is that dude with the ugly hair that feels so good about being taller than Michael. Well thats fantastic but it was'nt you that got that award so *zip*..

do you have some pics when michael visited china?please,very important..

All the pics are absolutely marvelous! Thanks for posting them all!

To me, I am absolutely in love with this pic:-
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/tru_faith86/Michael Jackson/mjscan0007.jpg

Michael didn't look like a King (of pop) here... he looked like a Prince, the Prince you can only find in your wildest dreams.

His stare can really kill... and the whole styling (his wardrobe, the b/w pic) is still very stylish judging from today's POV.

thanks for sharing! i love every pictures, especially those from off the wall era/old family pictures.. he's just simply gorgeous and CUTE.

Back